Okay, I use YPS a lot and the YPS portions of the bimbo transformations are working for me. My Nioverride is fairly similar to yours but with a few minor differences.

[Debug] ; -1 to disable logging
; 0 - Fatal Error
; 1 - Error
; 2 - Warning
; 3 - Message
; 4 - Verbose Message
; 5 - Debug Message
iLogLevel=5 ; Default[5]

[General]
; Changes the way overrides are loaded,
; 0 - Dynamic (delays loading on the first game load of the session, then immediately loads for all subsequent game loads of the session)
; 1 - Always Immediate (will always load overrides immediately)
; 2 - Always Delayed (will always pass overrides to the task manager)
; Previous versions were always set to 2, but I experienced CTD when loading
; subsequent saves of the same game session (like dying and reloading)
iLoadMode=0 ; Default[0]

; Parallizes computation of BodyMorphs on armor/bodies
bParallelMorphing=0 ; Default[0]

; Enables automatic reapplication of transforms on model load
bEnableAutoTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest
iScaleMode=0

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph
; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest
iBodyMorphMode=0

; Enables automatic transforms defined by 'SDTA' NiStringExtraData on shapes
; String Data: (Without semi-colon)
;[
;    {"name":"NPC L Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]},
;    {"name":"NPC R Breast", "scale": 4.0, "pos":[0, 0, 0], "rot":[0, 0, 0]}
;]
bEnableEquippableTransforms=1 ; Default[1]

; Amount of memory to be used by BodyMorph TRI cache
; cache will temporarily exceed this limit to load a TRI
; then remove least recently used entries until the 
; used memory is below this threshold
uBodyMorphMemoryLimit=256000000 ; Default[256000000]

; Enables Body Randomization based on guided files
bEnableBodyGen=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays]
; Applies to only the player, or all humanoid actors NOT RECOMMENDED changing this, you can add overlays to certain actors via script
bPlayerOnly=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

; Determines whether to immediately apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed on an ArmorAddon
bImmediateArmor=1 ; Default[1]

; Determines whether to immediately attach and apply shader changes
; when overlays are installed to the face
bImmediateFace=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=11 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)
; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags
iAlphaFlags=4845 ; Default[4845]
iAlphaThreshold=0 ; Default[0]
sDefaultTexture=textures\actors\character\overlays\default.dds

They're so close that I suspect your nioverride is not the problem. It may be somewhere in your load order.

1 hour ago, Chroom22 said:

Well if it's my load order I'm baffled. My current load order for the folders needed for this are:

NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4-37481-3-4-4

SlaveTats1.2.3

SlaveTatsEventsBridge

yps-ImmersiveFashion(6.2) repackaged

yps-Sound&TexturePack20200328

Sexlab-Hormones20200630

Also I've ran this order with the latest version of Hormones and the makeup applies. Just nothing prior till v209.

Keep in mind I've ran older versions of yps and older versions of SlaveTats. I've also tried re-ordering them in just about every conceivable way I can think of. If it's anything it's YPS/Hormones itself and I must have messed up something in the files somehow. I do shop the groin tattoo to be blank and replace the belly tattoo with another one but they have nothing to do with why YPS textures are not being used. Most likely I messed up or deleted a script in Hormones on accident.

Well YPS has requirements as well. Are you sure you've got all of those? I'm pretty sure YPS need Sexlab Arousal Redux for starters. Also try adding the tattoos with slavetats to see if it's a problem with the actual tattoos or with the script that's trying to apply them.

Also there's some very specific things regarding yps load order placement. It needs to be loaded after devious deviants, devious devices - assets, devious devices - expansion, devious devices - integration, hdtHighHeel & Sexlab but it also needs to be loaded before Hormones. Hormones needs to be added after yps, after slavetats & after slavetats event bridge.

I hope that helps.

59 minutes ago, Balgin said:

I'm pretty sure YPS need Sexlab Arousal Redux for starters. Also try adding the tattoos with slavetats to see if it's a problem with the actual tattoos or with the script that's trying to apply them.

Also there's some very specific things regarding yps load order placement. It needs to be loaded after devious deviants, devious devices - assets, devious devices - expansion, devious devices - integration, hdtHighHeel & Sexlab but it also needs to be loaded before Hormones. Hormones needs to be added after yps, after slavetats & after slavetats event bridge.

I hope that helps.

I do have SLX and YPS is directly above hormones and slavetats directly above that, and everything is at the bottom of the load order. Also I just got v20190922 to work so I'm ruling out Load Order as a possibility. It's gotta be the files I have for 20200329. I must have messed up a script file or something without realizing it and I don't have a backup. I'm just gonna remove my last posts and ask if BlueFrog can provide 20200239 since I can't think of anything else that could be the culprit. Thank you for your time though.

Just curious,  Last update i had of SL Hormnes triggered the bimbo curse instatly from Honey.  How many days need to pass with the hormone levels for bimbo and metablosion at 90+ before it will trigger the bimbo curse?  so far its been about a week in skyrim sleeping everynight and hasn't triggered the curse

1 hour ago, LatencyRemix said:

Just curious,  Last update i had of SL Hormnes triggered the bimbo curse instatly from Honey.  How many days need to pass with the hormone levels for bimbo and metablosion at 90+ before it will trigger the bimbo curse?  so far its been about a week in skyrim sleeping everynight and hasn't triggered the curse

If metabolism is at 90, you need also the bimbo hormone at 90 in order for the checks for the transformation to happen.

If you are male, your schlong will shrink every time you sleep until it reaches the minimal value. When that happens, you will have a chance of transformation every time you sleep (the value is the bimbo hormone out of 100... since it should be above 90, it should happen quickly).

If you are female, there are two checks against the bimbo hormone value for now. It's a temporary thing until I find a better way to handle it. Maybe grow the breast size up to a point in a similar way as the male track.

Anyway... it should happen quickly once both bimbo and metabolism reach 90.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If metabolism is at 90, you need also the bimbo hormone at 90 in order for the checks for the transformation to happen.

If you are male, your schlong will shrink every time you sleep until it reaches the minimal value. When that happens, you will have a chance of transformation every time you sleep (the value is the bimbo hormone out of 100... since it should be above 90, it should happen quickly).

If you are female, there are two checks against the bimbo hormone value for now. It's a temporary thing until I find a better way to handle it. Maybe grow the breast size up to a point in a similar way as the male track.

Anyway... it should happen quickly once both bimbo and metabolism reach 90.

Thanks for the response,  All the levels are correct, but for some reason hormones wont make any SLIF changes untill after the bimbo curse is triggered. On the sleep update when it messages "you feel more vouluptuous" the value dont chage from 1.0 being set to 100% increase  0% decrease.   Does the breast size for the condition only call from the hormnones SLIF size, or does it call off the total SLIF size from all mods?

Spoiler

levels.png

EDIT: Update.

I dont know how it could effect it to block Hormones mod,  But i reinstalled the SLIF patches and removed the option for hormones.  Reloaded my current save and wahm, it triggered off the first rest.  But wouldnt trigger when the patch was installed,

7 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Thanks for the response,  All the levels are correct, but for some reason hormones wont make any SLIF changes untill after the bimbo curse is triggered. On the sleep update when it messages "you feel more vouluptuous" the value dont chage from 1.0 being set to 100% increase  0% decrease.   Does the breast size for the condition only call from the hormnones SLIF size, or does it call off the total SLIF size from all mods?

Hide contents

levels.png

EDIT: Update.

I dont know how it could effect it to block Hormones mod,  But i reinstalled the SLIF patches and removed the option for hormones.  Reloaded my current save and wahm, it triggered off the first rest.  But wouldnt trigger when the patch was installed,

If you are talking about an SLIF patch, it is possible that patch uses old scripts that have become incompatible with the current state of the mod. 

I wish people would submit more code changes to me directly or through github instead of sharing patches on top of existing scripts. I'm always happy to merge code submissions if they make sense.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I wish people would submit more code changes to me directly or through github instead of sharing patches on top of existing scripts. I'm always happy to merge code submissions if they make sense.

I think this is more my fault than other's,  the patches i was using were from 2018.  "SexLab Inflation Framework Patch Installer 2018.12.01.7z" 

On 7/14/2020 at 10:23 PM, Chroom22 said:

I do have SLX and YPS is directly above hormones and slavetats directly above that, and everything is at the bottom of the load order. Also I just got v20190922 to work so I'm ruling out Load Order as a possibility. It's gotta be the files I have for 20200329. I must have messed up a script file or something without realizing it and I don't have a backup. I'm just gonna remove my last posts and ask if BlueFrog can provide 20200239 since I can't think of anything else that could be the culprit. Thank you for your time though.

if you figure it out lmk because i have the same issue.

Hello!
I am having a problem with this mod that did not happen in old versions. Regardless of the number of sexual acts, weight and body scales do not change at the end of the day. I have already checked the MCM menu and requirements and everything seems to be ok. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? I love this mod but I can't seem to get it to work :(

On 7/19/2020 at 6:39 PM, Kiryu999 said:

Hello!
I am having a problem with this mod that did not happen in old versions. Regardless of the number of sexual acts, weight and body scales do not change at the end of the day. I have already checked the MCM menu and requirements and everything seems to be ok. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? I love this mod but I can't seem to get it to work :(

Yea, I've got this problem too. No idea what's going on or how to fix it. On top of body scales not changing, I've also got issues with skin color not changing at all.

On 7/19/2020 at 10:39 AM, Kiryu999 said:

Hello!

Make sure you have it set below SexLab Inflation Framework.esp (SLIF) in your load order.

On 7/21/2020 at 9:28 AM, John of Doe said:

Yea, I've got this problem too. No idea what's going on or how to fix it. On top of body scales not changing, I've also got issues with skin color not changing at all.

The SLIF patch for Hormones is outdated. DO NOT INSTALL THAT PATCH! It will break Hormones completely. Load order does not matter because the patch is not part of the .esp. It is a direct overwrite of the Hormones scripts, which have been updated since that patch was made. SLIF is no longer being supported by its creator as such, if any mod that requires one of its patches gets updated without adding innate SLIF support, installing the SLIF patch will break that mod too.

5 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

The SLIF patch for Hormones is outdated. DO NOT INSTALL THAT PATCH! It will break Hormones completely. Load order does not matter because the patch is not part of the .esp. It is a direct overwrite of the Hormones scripts, which have been updated since that patch was made. SLIF is no longer being supported by its creator as such, if any mod that requires one of its patches gets updated without adding innate SLIF support, installing the SLIF patch will break that mod too.

Which is why I highly recommend anyone who needs a patch or is willing to come up with a patch, to come and talk to me first.

I am not AWOL. I may be slow at responding at times but I am still around and happy to incorporate changes into my mods.

7 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

I don't use SLIF. In my game the body scales are only changing during the Bimbo curse, but only the weight and the breasts, the scale of the butt remains unchanged. If Bimbo curse is not active, the body scales simply do not change. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, In older versions of SL Hormones I didn't have this problem.

14 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

Using SLIF but not the patch for Hormones. It just refuses to work properly for whatever reason.

17 hours ago, John of Doe said:

Using SLIF but not the patch for Hormones. It just refuses to work properly for whatever reason.

Bet anything killing SLIF will fix it, since they're tracking the same values and likely overwriting each other.  That's why there's a compatibility patch.

29 minutes ago, Balgin said:

For some reason SexLab-Hormones20200725 contains a copy of SexLab-Hormones20190922.7zip (last edited 22nd September last year) in addition to the recent mod files.

Oops... bad file move on my part.

I updated the file without the extra 7z file, and renamed it to 20200726 to avoid any caching issue.

1 hour ago, Skelletoncz said:

The bimbo race is very fun.
Are you planning your own race for Succubus hormones?

I wanted to originally but there are already very good succubus race/mods.. It made more sense to make sure Hormones can play along with them instead of making my own.

I have tested and integrated Hormones with PSQ Succubus (although I don't use it myself anymore) and Deadly Drain. 

19 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I wanted to originally but there are already very good succubus race/mods.. It made more sense to make sure Hormones can play along with them instead of making my own.

I have tested and integrated Hormones with PSQ Succubus (although I don't use it myself anymore) and Deadly Drain. 

I understand. These are already very goods mods.

I hope to expand the quest corrupted. Succubus also gains negative effects. If she has little sex.  This mod is very fun. Thank you for the work you do on it.?