7 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

wait? it has? since which version? 20190922? i never noticed issues with that version just the last two releases on github.

It has to do with how NiOverride and XPMS versions are detected. Something is throwing off the detection function and makes it look like it cannot be used. 

I will turn it off for now and allow the button in any situation.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:02 PM, LinksSword said:

I know you didn't test the latest update on github but is the gender swap curse something that would have a chance to change your gender before the bimbo curse is activated now? Either due to excessive female hormones or something like that? if not i think that would be a good idea to tie the gender bend curse to how much female hormones you have.

I'm just in the middle of testing to see if the curse work properly now for you, I am using a sleep anywhere mod to make it easier to quickly test, And am waiting around by honey and spawned a dremora outcast to further increase changes to see if things work right.

Did you know that if you are using SexLan Dialogues with SD+, you get a Rest Anywhere spell built in? 

No need for another mod.

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

wait? it has? since which version? 20190922? i never noticed issues with that version just the last two releases on github.

I can't give you an exact version number but that mcm button's been broken for me since about April. It's something to do with the button two places above it as the two seems to be mutually exclusive. Selecting NiOverride unselects the other. Trying to switch back to the other then permanently turns off NiOverride. You can click the button but all it does is turn off the other one then immediately turn itself off as well.

Essentially I only get to turn it on once after character creation. The body morphing also never works. I've tried every single combination of options I can think of and it just isn't happening for me. Earlier this month I got it to work briefly for one character. The changes would occur then revert back to normal again after a handful of seconds. I lost that save and I haven't been able to replicate the combination of mcm options that allowed it to work. In all other cases the character's garments change as if the body beneath them is being altered but then the body is the same normal shape underneath when I take their clothes off.

YPS hair colour changes are not being made in the September version. Using the mcm hair colour changes the hair just becomes black (regardless of which option was selected). I don't mean a good natural looking black hair colour either. I mean a something wrong black.

15 hours ago, Balgin said:

I can't give you an exact version number but that mcm button's been broken for me since about April. It's something to do with the button two places above it as the two seems to be mutually exclusive. Selecting NiOverride unselects the other. Trying to switch back to the other then permanently turns off NiOverride. You can click the button but all it does is turn off the other one then immediately turn itself off as well.

Essentially I only get to turn it on once after character creation. The body morphing also never works. I've tried every single combination of options I can think of and it just isn't happening for me. Earlier this month I got it to work briefly for one character. The changes would occur then revert back to normal again after a handful of seconds. I lost that save and I haven't been able to replicate the combination of mcm options that allowed it to work. In all other cases the character's garments change as if the body beneath them is being altered but then the body is the same normal shape underneath when I take their clothes off.

YPS hair colour changes are not being made in the September version. Using the mcm hair colour changes the hair just becomes black (regardless of which option was selected). I don't mean a good natural looking black hair colour either. I mean a something wrong black.

same prob except for me the option is turned off by default and nioverride keeps selecting itself off when i try and turn it on and i also have the issue with the two buttons being seemingly mutually exclusive. Though i always leave the nodeupdate option off so maybe that is why i never noticed the issue in previous editions.

Bodymorph does work for me so not sure about that.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

same prob except for me the option is turned off by default and nioverride keeps selecting itself off when i try and turn it on and i also have the issue with the two buttons being seemingly mutually exclusive. Though i always leave the nodeupdate option off so maybe that is why i never noticed the issue in previous editions.

Bodymorph does work for me so not sure about that.

oh I had that issue too, maybe I should switch nodeupdate off too? It seems to be on by default for me.

The NiNode Override option will be fixed in the next release. I was missing the update of the value after selecting the button (duh!)

For the weight loss turned into weight gain,, check the value of your Weight Mod slider. If it is negative, weight loss messages from hormones will be translated into actual weight gain. I have to think if I want to reverse that or not. The negative value is there for body shapes that translate Weight = Big Boobs as opposed to Weight = Fat.

22 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The NiNode Override option will be fixed in the next release. I was missing the update of the value after selecting the button (duh!)

For the weight loss turned into weight gain,, check the value of your Weight Mod slider. If it is negative, weight loss messages from hormones will be translated into actual weight gain. I have to think if I want to reverse that or not. The negative value is there for body shapes that translate Weight = Big Boobs as opposed to Weight = Fat.

oh so - actually means gaining weight? that is a little weird. i thought it was losing weight i think it was like that in earlier updates ?

I talked about the player schlong decreasing as you progress with the sexchange curse. I provided a few pics I made (if this is what happens with your unp bimbo schlong, I was unable to get it to work right do to it being purple, I know it's a texture thing. not sure what I'm missing)

ScreenShot23.bmpScreenShot23.bmpScreenShot26.bmpScreenShot28.bmpScreenShot32.bmp

and for something odd I encountered ScreenShot33.bmp, don't ask me how that occurred, I do no know. 

I suspect that might be your mod. If it is . . . that must be the outcome of setting the schlong setting in the negative.

Still I enjoy this mod, keep it up. hoping to see each curse with its own quest. 

12 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

Honey's not at her post on the Lady Stone island. I just started a new save and have no idea where she could have yeeted off to so fast. it might be useful if someone could post her refID so if this happens again others can find her?

That is not supposed to happen... but if she was moved from her original location by an interaction with another mod, you can try looking for her here - https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Cracked_Tusk_Keep

That's where is is supposed to go after you free her.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is not supposed to happen... but if she was moved from her original location by an interaction with another mod, you can try looking for her here - https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Cracked_Tusk_Keep

That's where is is supposed to go after you free her.

She wasn't there. Bah. Internet trawling introduced me to the command save funclist 1, which is an utterly invaluable tool for seeking refIDs of non-vanilla NPCs when they go missing. The moveto player command put her on the island and fast traveling away and back again had her hung up on the stone as she should be. Annoying and I'm sorry to have bothered you with my ineptitude, but I'm leaving my solution here for if anyone else has the same issue with her or anyone else.

Happy to announce that a new version of Hormones is out with these changes:

The transformations to bimbo, sex change and transgender are now driven by hormones levels. I need feedback about how fast/slow they happen (or if they don't happen at all!).

The succubus transformation is still the same for the time being.

The bit about compatibility with WarmBodies is about a change I will release to my patch of that mod later today.

RELEASE NOTES for milestone Hormones 2019-10-31

Enhancements:

Bug Fixes:

Spoiler
31 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Happy to announce that a new version of Hormones is out with these changes:

The transformations to bimbo, sex change and transgender are now driven by hormones levels. I need feedback about how fast/slow they happen (or if they don't happen at all!).

The succubus transformation is still the same for the time being.

The bit about compatibility with WarmBodies is about a change I will release to my patch of that mod later today.

RELEASE NOTES for milestone Hormones 2019-10-31

Enhancements:

Bug Fixes:

i have many question first is how the compatible patch with slso will work, do i need to active it via mcm ? Another question what is uunp bimboo in sos  and what should i do with it replace it for male pc ?

19 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i have many question first is how the compatible patch with slso will work, do i need to active it via mcm ? Another question what is uunp bimboo in sos  and what should i do with it replace it for male pc ?

The SLSO patch is experimental since I do not use SLSO myself. It should just work - if SLSO is detected, Hormones will adjust to multiple organsms automatically.

The UUNP Bimbo Schlong is meant to be added automatically by Hormones to female player characters during a Transgender effect. You can leave it alone or you can use it if you want outside of the curse but know it is adjusted to work on female bodies.

13 minutes ago, Snowmoon said:

how do I update to the new version safely? Can I do so mid-game?

I'm used to using old mods so I'm not good at it

I try to be careful with game breaking changes at this point but you never know.

I would like to say it is safe to drop on top of your current game, assuming you restore your load order after you copy the files (keep Hormones in the same spot in your load order as it was during your game).

11 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I try to be careful with game breaking changes at this point but you never know.

I would like to say it is safe to drop on top of your current game, assuming you restore your load order after you copy the files (keep Hormones in the same spot in your load order as it was during your game).

Thanks very much :) For safety's sake I went back to an old save before having the bimbo curse active but good to know for future :) Thanks!

Sorry, me again. How do I trigger the change into a bimbo? My character's hormones level is at 100 for that trait and so far, no dice.
EDIT: For situations like this, something like an on/off toggle for accessing the curses the old way as well as the new way (and maybe a slider for adjusting Honey's curse chance but no major), as I found the old way a little easier to play with and am not even sure the new one is working right in my game.

15 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

Sorry, me again. How do I trigger the change into a bimbo? My character's hormones level is at 100 for that trait and so far, no dice.
EDIT: For situations like this, something like an on/off toggle for accessing the curses the old way as well as the new way (and maybe a slider for adjusting Honey's curse chance but no major), as I found the old way a little easier to play with and am not even sure the new one is working right in my game.

I won't support two systems so a switch back to the old method will not be an option... however I can tweak the new method and make it easier if possible.

I will try to take some time this week to document the new system in a wiki page if that can help.

Is your character male or female?

Can you give me a screenshot of the hormone levels? (two screenshots actually since the list is too long to fit in one).

Or more importantly, I would need the values of these hormones:

- growth

- metabolism

- male 

- female

- bimbo

- sexdrive

9 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

Is the last SLIF patch still compatible with the newest version of SL Homones?

I don't know... I am not using SLIF.