12 minutes ago, janedynamite said:

Look at that subtle authentic Nora voice. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has the original timbre

Seriously good fkin job dude. I'm not asking for more but if you ever made more voice mods for Nora I'd download them all asap LOL I love Courtenay Taylor's voice

Only Courtenay Taylor does not need to be told, otherwise she will be offended)

6 minutes ago, M.BISON said:

I have a quick question: is it safe to uninstall voice file mods? Using a different one for Violate, but wanted to try this one.

I think HR is the sexual harassment mod?

Believe so, I used a few other voicefile mods, never encounter any issue after disabling them.

23 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

Would it be possible to make the lines for female enemy npcs? I all ready have other mods change most if not all npcs female this voice is of really good quality but quite unsettling since it mismatches the gender though.

That would require patching Violate itself to have separate voice types for male and female aggressors - currently they both use the same one.  That actually wouldn't be incredibly difficult to do.   If @Razor235 wants to commit to making female voices, I'll modify Violate so that female aggressors get a AFV_AggressorVoice_Female voicetype.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That would require patching Violate itself to have separate voice types for male and female aggressors - currently they both use the same one.  That actually wouldn't be incredibly difficult to do.   If @Razor235 wants to commit to making female voices, I'll modify Violate so that female aggressors get a AFV_AggressorVoice_Female voicetype.

Well its promising to hear that it is possible in theory Violate gets patched and updated pretty often so we'll see I'll check back later ty for such a fast response by the way

17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you do that, then I'll do a female voice, at least for the raiders and shooters for sure.

On 12/7/2023 at 3:36 AM, EgoBallistic said:

I suppose super mutant aggressors would also need a separate voice type for their lines? Granted, I have no idea if anyone has done voice training based on the existing vanilla SM voice files... (the Harassment voice pack has a similar challenge currently).

1 minute ago, vaultbait said:

I suppose super mutant aggressors would also need a separate voice type for their lines? Granted, I have no idea if anyone has done voice training based on the existing vanilla SM voice files... (the Harassment voice pack has a similar challenge currently).

They could have their own voice type but it's not really necessary.  Raiders, Gunners, Super Mutants, generic humans, etc, all have their own lines conditioned on race and faction.  The issue with female humans is that they use the same lines as male humans so you have to have some other means of separating them.  Simplest thing is to put them in an alias with its own voice type override, so they'll use the same audio file names but under a different voicetype folder.

20 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

They could have their own voice type but it's not really necessary.  Raiders, Gunners, Super Mutants, generic humans, etc, all have their own lines conditioned on race and faction.  The issue with female humans is that they use the same lines as male humans so you have to have some other means of separating them.  Simplest thing is to put them in an alias with its own voice type override, so they'll use the same audio file names but under a different voicetype folder.

Aha, that makes sense for Violate. I guess Harassment's problem is different, in that super mutant approachers use the same dialogue as humans (that would be a great separate improvement for Harassment: more appropriate lines for super mutants, then the voice problem for it would become easier anyway).