More of a "request" rather than a "find" thing, but enslaved by wild life mod.

I have basically copied and pasted this from another post I made (edited slightly).

"I've been hoping someone would make a plugin for a mod like that [Naked Defeat] that allowed trolls or giants to capture the payer character after they are defeated and keep her as a sex slave. Giants might be able to tie up the player character or put her in some kind of cage, since they have a bit more intelligence than trolls, and with trolls the player character would have to look for the right opportunity to escape, or basically while the troll is out looking for food or sleeping, with failed escapes ending in the player character being smacked down, raped, and carried back to the troll's den. The plug in could even have an addiction mechanic, basically a debuff is applied if the player has not been fucked by a giant or troll in a while, after being in captivity for long enough, ideally this would disappear over time though, after being away for long enough."

Obviously, this could also apply to creatures like Riekling, but that's the sort of thing I have wanted to see for a while now. Hopefully I'm not alone.

45 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I have basically copied and pasted this from another post I made (edited slightly).

"I've been hoping someone would make a plugin for a mod like that [Naked Defeat] that allowed trolls or giants to capture the payer character after they are defeated and keep her as a sex slave. Giants might be able to tie up the player character or put her in some kind of cage, since they have a bit more intelligence than trolls, and with trolls the player character would have to look for the right opportunity to escape, or basically while the troll is out looking for food or sleeping, with failed escapes ending in the player character being smacked down, raped, and carried back to the troll's den. The plug in could even have an addiction mechanic, basically a debuff is applied if the player has not been fucked by a giant or troll in a while, after being in captivity for long enough, ideally this would disappear over time though, after being away for long enough."

Obviously, this could also apply to creatures like Riekling, but that's the sort of thing I have wanted to see for a while now. Hopefully I'm not alone.

I believe that Sanguine's Debauchery has some of that and you might want to look at it.