Jump to content

Help finding a mod I can not remeber the name of and have not been able to find of for along time.


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

4 or 5 years ago I found a mod that I now can not find or remember the name of. The mod added cages to all of the inn's. If you were wearing a collar, maybe other DD  restraints also I can't remember,  the innkeeper would not let you sleep in a room/bed and you had to sleep in the cage. Does anyone know what mod this is?

Edited by ellielioness
  • ellielioness changed the title to Help finding a mod I can not remeber the name of and have not been able to find of for along time.
Posted

No it is not that one. It only added them to Inn's. it also added dialog and conditions to renting a room in the inn. if you were wearing devious devices the inn keeper would basically say he does not allow slaves to sleep in a room and you had to sleep in a cage.

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...