What is your favorite defeat mod and why? (I'm on SE v.1.6.640)

Pretty much as the title says. I've been playing Skyrim since Legendary Edition first came out, and I've tried a lot of different mods. I've used Death Alternative in some playthroughs and Sexlab Defeat (different iterations) in others. I've tried a few others and looked at some that I haven't tried, but so far I've pretty much settled on Naked Dungeons.

Why do I like Naked Dungeons? It is a bit creaky with age, but I like it because:

• It's fairly small in scope. Or maybe focused is a better word. Sure, dungeons can be trapped (hence the name) with different outcomes, and there is a crime penalty for nudity if you toggle it. However, combat defeat is not limited to dungeons - get knocked down and there's a chance for 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' before you can get away.
  • It's pretty reliable, and stable - really important with Skyrim modding
  • I don't think there are many conflicts
  • In the MCM there's a toggle to turn it off. Convenient when you're on a particular quest and just can't be interrupted with a trap and the consequences thereof.
  • Not a lot of messages on screen. Sometimes I can't read them because they're too small or they're annoyingly bold. Or they're not up long enough to read. I even installed a mod that records all those messages so I can open it and check what I missed.

Those are the pros. Now for the cons:

• When you trigger a trap, there's a lot of downtime. The screen is dark and you may or may not hear anything. Maybe it's long for me because I have a lot of inventory (I always increase my carry weight a lot so end up w/ tons of stuff) and the mod strips me and removes all my non-quest stuff. Which, between weightless ingredients and carry weight, can mean hundreds of items to process. I sometimes open and close the console hoping that will speed up the process. Maybe it works, or maybe it's a placebo affect.
  • A shaved head can be one outcome, and I had to install a patch that makes the hair regrow to the [modded] hairstyle I had before shaving
  • If you set a possibility for followers to get stripped, they may lose their stuff permanently. Always save before entering a dungeon!!

I'm interested in what you are using and why you like it/them.

I have played around with most of them, like yourself, the current one I am playing around with is battle fuck, but to be honest it seems to be a pain to get working, as I have yet to have it trigger, even with its default settings it tends to do nothing which means constant reload screens when killed, which is getting me annoyed enough to more than likely go sod it and remove it from my mod list.

Naked Dungeons is one I have played around with but that was some time ago, and to be honest having it trigger on entrance to a dungeon you can not leave as it is a quest locations is annoying as hell.

Honestly most of the defeat mods seem to be sluggish as hell in most cases, and do not work too well if you have additional hostiles after they have triggered with your current one, example being if you fight some bandits defeat triggers, pacifism and non combat set in on you and them,  you sit their waiting for it to work, problem is some of those bandits got close enough to some wolves to set them to hostile, said wolves then rampage amongst the now passive bandits killing them, leaving you sat their going ho hum, while waiting for the defeat mod to actually do something, with the now dead bandits, while possibly having hostile wolves nibbling on your character while being able to do squat about it, as the scripts are still running for the bandits initial trigger of defeat.

I mostly gave up on them all, as it is a damn sight quicker to just get into the habit of making regular manual saves and just reloading, rather than waiting for whichever defeat mod to get off its arse and do something.

All the Defeat mods I've tried ended up breaking or glitching out at one point or another. With Defeat, the most common problem is enemies kicking me down, then switching targets to some random NPC or animal that just happened to be nearby, which was really annoying.

So I use SexLab Yet Another Combat Rape which is rather basic. Get assaulted under a certain threeshold of health or if hit, and you get the option to resist, call for help or do nothing. It works well in my experience though it doesn't have a lot of features. There's also a version for followers.

Bane Masters version 5.3.6 - see link at bottom

Bit of a hidden gem, as it's not got its own mod page

But it's fully featured, has corrected all that was wrong with the initial 5.3.5, is continually supported and updated regularly - latest version is 2311118 - and most recent posts from others on that thread rate it well.  It also plugs nicely into other mods, eg Simple Slavery, and it runs nicely into Bane's own FSM too

I've tried many different mods and settings, but in the last playthrough went back to Defeat by Baka simply because of the amount of options I can configure. The main feature I like is getting knocked down by power attacks (even at full hp) which makes a lot of sense. Struggle animations are very well done too. Basically for me it just works and has more features than other mods, except mid-combat defeat when your followers are still fighting, but I always had issues with this scenario + with my combat mods my followers eaither quickly win or qickly lose anyway^^

• 3 months later...

My next pt will be sse 1.6.1170, everything should be updated by then. Actually, the mods I use are probably already updated now but I'm not ready to be done with my current game. I think I'll try Bane Master's most recent update to Sexlab Defeat.

BTW, Naked Dungeons is working on SSE 1.6.1130. I won't use defeat mods that allow me to die because of too many other mods that might get messed up. Besides, I'm a prime looker - who would rather kill me than use me? 😉

8 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

My next pt will be sse 1.6.1170, everything should be updated by then. Actually, the mods I use are probably already updated now but I'm not ready to be done with my current game. I think I'll try Bane Master's most recent update to Sexlab Defeat.

BTW, Naked Dungeons is working on SSE 1.6.1130. I won't use defeat mods that allow me to die because of too many other mods that might get messed up. Besides, I'm a prime looker - who would rather kill me than use me? 😉

You might want to include the addons, ie AndrewLRG's patch asnd FSM, Bane's Follower Slavery Mod

They make for quite a bit of additional entertainment 😛

DQW