Thank you for this fantastic tutorial. I just finished setting up my SCR folder and about read to try it out. If I'm not mistaken once the SexoutCommonResources-Data\Data folder is all setup I should zip the folder up and toss it in my mod organizer downloads folder then install it making sure to also install SexoutCommonResources.esm

edit Yep sure enough that's all I needed to do an I have SCR up and running.

Yep.

there are instructions for FOMM however with MO you don't even need to zip it up once it was done. Just drop the folder "raw" right into the MO/Mods folder, start MO and click on it. It is that simple. However having a nice zip file would be nice for archive purposes.

There are some files occasionally placed into the second post of the thread. These are patches. Since you are using MO I would just download those and install them like any other mod just make sure they are below the SCR Resources folder so that they can overwrite the files being worked on. Wait until they have been fully integrated into the main mods that they are patching then patch your copy of SCR Resources if needed. ;).

Get a copy of Sexout Store and install it on a profile and go there. use the command prompt "player.additem 000000f 10000" I believe will give you 10000 dollars to get all the copies available in Sexout Store and test them for yourself. Or you can download the SCR spread sheet and add them to your character to test them to see how they work with you ;). With the SCR spread sheet you can add various armors to yourself keep in mind though the pregnancy versions won't stay on a non pregnant body. At least they haven't in the past.

Thank you for this fantastic tutorial. I just finished setting up my SCR folder and about read to try it out. If I'm not mistaken once the SexoutCommonResources-Data\Data folder is all setup I should zip the folder up and toss it in my mod organizer downloads folder then install it making sure to also install SexoutCommonResources.esm

edit Yep sure enough that's all I needed to do an I have SCR up and running.

Yep.

there are instructions for FOMM however with MO you don't even need to zip it up once it was done. Just drop the folder "raw" right into the MO/Mods folder, start MO and click on it. It is that simple. However having a nice zip file would be nice for archive purposes.

There are some files occasionally placed into the second post of the thread. These are patches. Since you are using MO I would just download those and install them like any other mod just make sure they are below the SCR Resources folder so that they can overwrite the files being worked on. Wait until they have been fully integrated into the main mods that they are patching then patch your copy of SCR Resources if needed. ;).

Get a copy of Sexout Store and install it on a profile and go there. use the command prompt "player.additem 000000f 10000" I believe will give you 10000 dollars to get all the copies available in Sexout Store and test them for yourself. Or you can download the SCR spread sheet and add them to your character to test them to see how they work with you ;). With the SCR spread sheet you can add various armors to yourself keep in mind though the pregnancy versions won't stay on a non pregnant body. At least they haven't in the past.

The sexshop sure is handy :) shame most of the gear is female only. I typically play as a BI/Gay male PC. thankfully Unethical Deeds EE handles none standrard sexual orientations better then most other sexout plugins.

• 3 months later...

I have followed this tutorial as best as possible, I have tried to install all the mods myself and I have tried to use the mod compilation that can be found here on the forums. Each and every time I run into the same problem: After a certain time, probably X time my character has sex, the NPC my character has sex with, will disappear during the scene. If that happens, I am no longer able to trigger any sex scene whatsoever, which means that I have to start a new game. Does anyone have a clue where this bug might originate from?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I need some help... I'm not new to modding but no expert. I would really appreciate any help... I know some may be thinking "We all moved on to Fallout 4 or whatever so why bother? " But I would really like to start with this and get it set the way I'd like and enjoy some mods that you all worked so hard on...

I put together a large file with all of the SCR files inside it and then continued on with the rest all the way to step 3 verification of install... Thats where I notice I must of done something wrong I had the Meshes, Sound and Textures from all the mods along with the SexoutCommonResources-VegasChokers but I had several more files... I had Loverslab SCR resources.7z(1).torrent , SCRAssetList-20140907.xlsx and a SexoutCommonResources.esm!

I then seen someone mention that if you look at "Step 1", you will see:

Sexout Common Resources (SCR) by Halstrom is listed as a Pre-Requirement

That means that SCR should already be installed and all instructions for load order etc should be done before creating or installing this resource folder?

I'm confused... should I install SCR then create another file following all the later steps that will become Sexout Common Resources Archive then place it all in as if I created another mod (For Example) SCR-Archive.rar ? Then take this rar and use FOMM to install it overwriting all options?

Please help if anyone can explain if I'm correct or lost?

Thanks for any help and all of your time

It should be clear. The first step states

Step 1: Prerequirements

That should have indicated that these needed to be setup / installed before you started with step 2.

I put together a large file with all of the SCR files inside it and then continued on with the rest all the way to step 3 verification of install... Thats where I notice I must of done something wrong I had the Meshes, Sound and Textures from all the mods along with the SexoutCommonResources-VegasChokers but I had several more files... I had Loverslab SCR resources.7z(1).torrent , SCRAssetList-20140907.xlsx and a SexoutCommonResources.esm!

The instructions aren't being followed that is the reason you have those files. Loverslab SCR resources7z and SCR asset-list isn't part of the downloads however, the SCR ASsetsList won't hurt anything. (that being part of the SCR downloaded requirements. The LoversLabSCR resources torrent will however cause you problems as you don't have the requirements installed and this tutorial doesn't cover how to use the Torrents only manual download and install of the various resources.

There is a PDF as mentioned that will give more detailed instructions of how to download the files what to grab and install.

FYI: This is the brief tutorial, general instructions and such. For the full step by step instructions download the PDF. It is very large and complete with pictures. :)

• 2 months later...

In the main downloads. Halstrom is the author. It is pinned to the downloads section under Fallout / Sexout.

The crash you are experiencing isn't caused by this tutorial. Unless you didn't follow it correctly. There aren't suppose to be any esp in the folder you create. Some will crash your game if left. (Step 3: Verification of installation)

There is more details on creating this folder in the download. (PDF). If you are having any issues with this. (even with photos).

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the tutorial, I can see the confusion as the ".Esm" file is found in "SexoutCommonResources-20150920.1.zip" and there's no mention of adding it to any archive or .FOMOD

There shouldn't be any confusion. This has nothing to do with setting up SCR mod only its resources. In the end there isn't any esp/ESM included in the folder. This makes it possible for you to remove SCR and even Sexout and have no harm come to your game. (useful for MO users) Also no worries abut updates of mods either. (ESP, ESM changes) So once you create the tutorial you are pretty much done and never really have to go back, if you do... just grab your backup and reinstall it. ;)

I can't make it any more clear considering I even added Sexout Common Resources as a Pre-Requirement, meaning you have to install it before you work on this ;).

• 1 month later...

I know this is a little late, but for some reason, the SCR resources esm won't show up in the load order and the other files that require it claim that it's missing even though I've already gone through all the steps and FOMM has installed it successfully. 

Well there isn't a SCR Resources ESM so it won't show up. There never have been and don't know why you are getting a claim that it is missing. All that is done here is gathering up the assets  Textures, Meshes, Sound, BSA into a folder. in fact if done correctly you shouldn't have any esp or esm in the folder created. Check the bottom of the tutorial you will see the checklist.

Now if it is an Sexout Common Resource it has nothing to do with this tutorial. It has to do with Halstrom's mod. Not sure what the problem is but you can check on his thread. you can find a link in downloads I believe it is stickied

(to help with clarity this is Sexout Common Resources ... Resources Folder creation tutorial ;))

regarding sexout store since i can get backsteppo's bunnysuit in new vegas by deleting the esps and dropping its contents into the bundle can i do the same with other armors that have a requirement id rather not jump hoops thru to get such as Kitsu's bunny suit?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1256-kitsu-bunny-suits/

and maybe other fo3 armors?

Unless they have been added to SCR they cannot have their ESP removed. Some mod has to have their assets listed in an ESP/ESM.

Most create their own armor compilation pack with their favorite armors and do what is sort of done here. Just grab the assets (textures, meshes etc) and install them after the data has been placed into their own custom esp. You do need to learn basic GECK editing and such to do this. Afterwards you can have the armors you desire from fallout 3 and NV as I understand it and even place them in containers where you want them to be depending on your skill. Add them to leveled list for enemies and all manner of fun.. :)

The above isn't covered in this thread. You'd have to seek out some info on the web or create a new post asking for some info on this and further clarification

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the guide everything works lovely, except for the sexout clothing system. I just can't get that part to work, the combat armor dose nothing and only the reinforced mk 2 combat armor dose something. Well by something I mean constantly plays the equip/unequip sound and sometimes it goes invisible for a second before reapearing. I have no idea on what to do. Now that I think about it the leather armor dosen't swap out for the pregnant versions either. Other pregnant armor versions work, just not those. Any ideas?

Some of the assets listed here require various mods to activate. Also there aren't versions of all the clothing for various pregnancy etc.

For the armors not showing I haven't played this for awhile and don't have it installed to test however perhaps SCR thread might be able to give more info. They will need to know the armor and what you are doing along with the load order etc.

So long as you are sure you have installed the assets and checked the step where you verify it and all looks good. (no data folder inside of a texture folder etc) it should work at least as it was designed to :). I do remember some of the armors flickereing as well in the past when I used this mod. However I believe I did have all the armors change out.

Oh one test is to get Sexout Store and use command to add some caps to your toon and buy the clothing listed there. You should have access to all the clothes there and all should work for you. If you are using commands to retrieve some of these armors you might not get the results you desire.

In SCR there is an "assets list' it is a spread sheet and should contain all the items that are currently supported (as well as some others that have been removed ... perhaps ) With that you have the assets. Keep in mind some of them aren't supported and aren't complete.

I believe pepertje is working on completing the rest currently.

• 4 weeks later...

I just have some questions.

1. How im supposed to install those 7zip files? Copy them to the mod folder and use FOMM?

2. I have to install all of the requierments, then extract the meshes, textures and sound from them?

3. What im supposed to do with the .esp files?, rename them, how exactly?

4. I have to install everything from the both lists if i will be using SexoutStore?

(i have never used anything other than the NMM. I have basic sexout and it's working)

(sorry for english)