You can create a BSA out of the folder. Keep in mind the size is quite large and your results might be less than desirable r/t to this, depending on your rig. You can run each of the files independently as a BSA (make BSA's out of the requirements in mod group. Raider Chains= BSA, Swimsuits = BSA etc. Since the resource folder don't require ESP/s included. Or finally just zip it up and use MO to install it (loose files. ) Basically so long as they end up in the same place in the game . Textures, Meshes, sounds where they belong it dont' matter, manually installed, MO, Wyre Bash, NMM or FOMM. They are just textures and such. NO game changing scripts etc. Worst that can happen is black skin, exclaimation points and pink triangles until you fix the issue.

FYI. MO is even less supported in FNV (Sexout) than NMM. However not as hated...:)

If you do use MO and Sexout. The Extender 14 drops files into the Overwrite that are profile specific. Don't know if it will hurt your game if profiles have been changed without ziping that up onto its own profile mod.

Enjoy.

PS. I need to updated the maternty clothing instructions. For those currently go to the actual thread and follow those instructions in the OP (follow the link or instructions to the post that has the current info) For updates and fixes from before JUne. Just drop the patches from there into the SCR Resources folder and you should be good to go.

• 2 weeks later...

You are talking about three different resources. What is the issue that you are having?

For example for the maternity clothes

Extract the files, find the Textures and Meshes folder and drag these to the SCR Resources folder.

You will find the same general instructions for the rest of the tutorial. The meshes and textures from the extracted files go in the SCR Resources folder. 

In case you missed that part. The SCR Resources folder was created in Step 1

• Create a SCR Resources folder on the desktop or where you want to work.
  • Create an SCR Archive folder to keep you from having to re-download the requirements again.

Then in Step 5

You take the folder that was created and import it into the game using FOMM.

Take your time.. read it carefully and post questions if needed. Help will be provided to the best of our ability.

disclaimer:.. use at your own risk.. and thus not supported.

You can technically drag the textures and meshes folder into the data folder as you mentioned.. however you won't be able to remove them or change them in the future. A mod manager (FOMM suggest and supported ) is needed to manage the records and resources.

Not necessarily directed at Kurogsa. If you or anybody reads this thread has a different language. Post comments and let us (members of LL) know that you have a different language as well. (something I didn't post in the OP) There are many individuals here that speak many languages. I am sure that someone can help where I may not be able to.

Have fun and happy gaming Kurogsa. If you still have trouble with this tutorial post back and specific issues or problems I am hopeful I will be able to help.

• 1 month later...

First of all, thank you for your clear and easy to follow great tutorial. Thanks!

Just a note:

I have both Fomm 0.14.11.9 "Official" (the one on Nexus with some anti crash corrections) and the "Prideslayer's custom" (from here LL).

Well, trying to create the fomod using the custom one leads always to a fomm crash.

I was able, instead, to create the fomod using the official (nexus corrected) version.

Thank you for your positive feed back NicoleDragoness

When this tutorial was created it was using the custom FOMM not the official one. However that being said there are version changes since the creation. My advice is to share this info related to the crashing issue with Prideslayer on his FOMM thread. There might be something that has happened recently that he might need to address. I currently don't have a functional Sexout install to test this myself.

That being said for future reference you can even use 7 zip and zip it up and use FOMM to install it if anyone has any problems with either version.

Thanks for the info. Worked that into the tutorial and tweaked the instructions and now have a basic ( forum) and and complete version (PDF) that can be kept up easier. Over 2500 words on an outline on how to install the tutorial is a bit much to keep up in more than one location.. lol. Gave you some credit for that info as well in the versions..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

Dead Link in OP "A Collection Of Sexy Attire". Fortunately a request was posted for them and Bashis uploaded it. Might want to change link to refer to there for the resource until it's return.

Recommendation" Most of the file links will not go to the exact page intended due to file structure changes on that particular site, possibly use links to description page instead, which is static and will not change.

take care Alien dude

No I am not green and yes no one listens anyway... :-/... no scripting required.

No I am not green and yes no one listens anyway... xundecided.gif.pagespeed.ic.t_Z_x_fYxU.p... no scripting required.

You may not be green but nobody's perfect... :P I still listen to you... on occasions ;)

Dead Link in OP "A Collection Of Sexy Attire". Fortunately a request was posted for them and Bashis uploaded it. Might want to change link to refer to there for the resource until it's return.

I would prefer not to as I don't know the modder or permissions of these assets. There likely won't be trouble for a couple of uploads but directing it to someones post.. could cause some troubles. Have to wait until someone upper makes that decision. If possible and allowed even if tempory I would post it in the second post with the rest of the patches unless Halstrom decides to make a dedicated thread here for that. ( Better choice in my opinion.) However feel free to post a link in response to this one pointing to that thread so that others don't have to search including me :D if i need that file as well..

I will try to fix that the next edit I do of the tutorial. Which should be soon since Halstron discovers new files that are needed in his SCR :D.

Recommendation" Most of the file links will not go to the exact page intended due to file structure changes on that particular site, possibly use links to description page instead, which is static and will not change.

Many have been changed however it seems during my editing some crept back in. It does link to the downloads page which just requires someone to click on the first tab in nexus to get the main page then move to the downloads page. It was done this way back before Nexus changed their structure and one could link directly to the file. It isn't really necessary for the description since Halstrom takes care of all the heavy lifting with his mod and these are only downloaded for their assets. Now if you are saying there are some mess up with LL links then I need to know that as they should go to the main page ( download page) In many of those cases I just copied the link from Halstrom. If I remember corectly I chose to link to the main support page so that the users would be given access directly to that page due to complex assistance. Anyway so far very few have had problems finding the files. .. until this link became bad.

take care Alien dude

You too Carywinton

@ anyone.

If you know a new link with these files.. or know the modder and can communicate with them. Please let Halstrom and myself know. If they permit it I will post a dedicated download of just what we need here for our SCR mod. Full credits and such will be given of course. Just look at the other files I watch over.

Guest carywinton

For those looking for this "A Collection of Sexy Attire by Shadowtroop" it is no longer on the Nexus, you will get this when trying to go there for it "File Not Found"

So a kind soul named "Bashis" made it available here. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35144-where-can-i-find-shadowtroop%C2%B4s-a-collection-of-sexy-attire/

I had to use Firefox to make this post since IE 11 will not copy and paste with IP Board Forums, go figure. :P

• 2 weeks later...

FOMM is the supported mod manager for most of the mods created for Sexout. If you aren't sure about what you are doing you should use FOMM. If you don't you won't get the same level of support from the mod authors as they don't know what MO does to the mods.

There are people here that use MO but they are few and far between. The choice is always up to you.

Edit:

Is it a easy way to manage core resources folder and patch ?

The resources folder and patches are easy to manage by any mod manager. Just zip them up in a mod manager friendly format and install. hell you can even direct manually install these as well. However that is not advised. Basically for the purposes of these assets anything you want to use is fine. Whatever you are comfortable with.

If you do decide to go MO. Make a regular appearance to the unofficial MO Thread by AwefulArchdemon. There are individuals that go there that use MO. I am playing with MO right now and so far it seems to be running good. However I have had to extract FOMM to their files and Manually set up the folder for installation for those results on some of the mods. You can get more info there on that thread. ;)

For those looking for this "A Collection of Sexy Attire by Shadowtroop" it is no longer on the Nexus, you will get this when trying to go there for it "File Not Found"

So a kind soul named "Bashis" made it available here. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35144-where-can-i-find-shadowtroop%C2%B4s-a-collection-of-sexy-attire/

I had to use Firefox to make this post since IE 11 will not copy and paste with IP Board Forums, go figure. :P

Fixed a bit on the main OP links. Not the PDF yet. Will change the second thread as well to match.

Oh and since there isn't an answer to the sexy attire I now have the link to the thread you pointed out from Bashis...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are all of those outfit_go.nif files from the different GSB-* files identical?  Are they not needed?  Unless I only need one, or none, Idk what to do about the fact that each of those files has an identically-named .nif file that I'm trying to merge with four others.  I believe that I understand the instructions pretty well, but, I just don't know what to do about those.

The instructions take the identically named .nif files into consideration. If you follow the tutorial any files that need to be overwritten will be overwritten ;).

If memory serves me correctly Halstrom told me those were in the various files to be sure that at least one copy managed to get installed. These folders were created before the tutorial when installation was a one at a time affair. Someone misses one of the folders they wouldn't get that file.

I just want to be sure before I finish this up: am I supposed to delete even the .esp files that were not specified to be deleted, i.e., NVRefugee Outfits.esp, RaiderChains.esp, and SexyCorsets.esp?  (My question about SCS - CombatArmour.esp appears to have been answered, above).

I just want to be sure before I finish this up: am I supposed to delete even the .esp files that were not specified to be deleted, i.e., NVRefugee Outfits.esp, RaiderChains.esp, and SexyCorsets.esp?  (My question about SCS - CombatArmour.esp appears to have been answered, above).

Covered in Step 4:

Step 4: Verification of Installation

Check the SCR Resources folder and you should only have the following:

• Meshes
  • Textures
  • Sound
  • SexoutCommonResources - VegasChokers
If you have anything else you did something wrong go back and figure out where you went wrong. If your folder has only the files I mention above and you are completely satisfied that you have everything ready move to Step 5. If you think you made mistake go back and repeat any or all the individual steps for the requirements.

Yes, obviously, I was confused between step 4, which said that I shouldn't have any .esp files, and the earlier step, which specified which files needed to have their .esp files removed and which files did not.  If they ALL need their .esp files removed, why not just say that, instead of writing a list that makes a distinction between files that need their .esp files removed and, by implication, which files should not have them removed?

There is always a possibility for error with editing etc. That is the reason for Step 4 and it being a checklist. Also things change constantly. When I started there were 3 or 4 pre-requirments now there are essentially none. Zaz shouldn't be needed anymore. It is still there because it will cause no harm and some older versions of Sexout requires this to be installed. In the future that will also be removed and yet another re-work of the document will be done.

You should be fine now that you understand the basic process. Made some quick edits on the thread version to fix some of the issues elated to Refugee Outfits and Raider chains which should mention to delete the esp however the tutorial did fully state to remove the SexyCorsets esp ;) That  came from "A Collection of Sexy Attire"....

We have many people that don't even speak English reading and using this tutorial. Is it perfect, no. Has it worked for most individuals for the past year, yes.

If you check now it should be more clear. I gave credit for the over-site of the esps for those two mods to you in the change-log. If it is still not clear or some minor changes needed to make it more precise and easier let me know because there have been other Aspies here as well or at least I believe they were.

The purpose of this tutorial is to make it much clearer and easier to implement. FYI you should have tried installing these before I created this tutorial.. talk about confusion... :D.

People are here to help. Sometimes they might seem rough or even rude. Many times they will make assumptions that those reading know more than they actually do. It has happened to me many times in the past. I just quoted them and asked for clarification. If the original poster doesn't respond often times someone else will to help clarify the statement or need so that I can understand it. I am an Alien after-all... ;) so like you, I don't always understand what is going on socially or technically :P