5 hours ago, eflat0 said:

What archive does this path come from? I'd expect it to be in one of those in Sexout Common Resource but no such directory exist in any of them?  

• SexoutCommonResources - VegasChokers

If you download VegasChokers, you get a BSA file that you need to rename

About the "required" skeleton...I`m curious. Why on Earth did someone make goggles that require a special skeleton? Facial expressions, I can see. The jaw bone. But goggles?! I`m gonna have to break out the Chewbacca Defense on that. "It...doesn`t...make...sense." Granted, I`m a know nothing rube, but...C`mon. "Here`s one more thing you`ll need, because Fuck You.". I don`t want a technical explanation, or anything. I wouldn`t understand it. But was it really necessary, or was someone pushing their buddies' skeleton, so made goggles that require them? The eye-socket bone? Is that it?

I was hoping to just get by with the BNB skeleton, but I guess I better get the required one, too. I want my goggles to work. I have yet to come across a facial expression mod, though. Not that I know of, anyway. Though I imagine the Breeder mods oughta have them. When a Big-horner mounts a girl, she`d definitely make a face. And the ahegao face when her brain is stewed in endorphins from the orgasms after she acclimates to getting reamed. I do so love the "broken with sex" aspect a lot of mods depend on.?

EDIT: Speaking of skeletons, I just downloaded Robert`s skeleton and installed. But I didn`t need to, did I? I can just use the Sexout one. "D'OH!!" I mean...they`re guys. "Good enough" works for me, personally. More concerned with the beasts' skeletons.

33 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

About the "required" skeleton...I`m curious. Why on Earth did someone make goggles that require a special skeleton? Facial expressions, I can see. The jaw bone. But goggles?! I`m gonna have to break out the Chewbacca Defense on that. "It...doesn`t...make...sense." Granted, I`m a know nothing rube, but...C`mon. "Here`s one more thing you`ll need, because Fuck You.". I don`t want a technical explanation, or anything. I wouldn`t understand it. But was it really necessary, or was someone pushing their buddies' skeleton, so made goggles that require them? The eye-socket bone? Is that it?

I only know a pair of visors made by alexscorpion which require custom bones (so a custom skeleton) to work. That's because they are animated so that you can raise and lower them. If a mesh requires a custom skeleton usually it means it's animated, if it's not then it's a bit of a waste.

Instead facial expressions theoretically work with vanilla skeleton too, but some are missing. Handling with skeletons' not always very clear, I think when you're in doubt NV Compatibility Skeleton can probably help you.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I only know a pair of visors made by alexscorpion which require custom bones (so a custom skeleton) to work. That's because they are animated so that you can raise and lower them. If a mesh requires a custom skeleton usually it means it's animated, if it's not then it's a bit of a waste.

Instead facial expressions theoretically work with vanilla skeleton too, but some are missing. Handling with skeletons' not always very clear, I think when you're in doubt NV Compatibility Skeleton can probably help you.

Yeah, I figured it`d make sense somehow. I was just curious. Seemed odd. Like I said, gonna install the skeleton.

Oh, those wacky modders. Gods love'em.?

Thanks

On 3/29/2021 at 12:25 AM, dborg2 said:

If you download VegasChokers, you get a BSA file that you need to rename

Thanks I missed renaming it,  I knew that was the only BSA file among them and forgot to rename it, although it worked anyway without a rename. 

One thing I had noticed though... and verified when loaded in nifscope and in geck, the vault slave outfit has no body in the set... and thus ends up with the straps and chains but body area invisible. Funny out of all the clothes in SCR is only that one, but I'll figure it out.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone else have an issue with the Feb 13 SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip file?  7Zip won't unzip it. 'Cannot open file as an archive.'  I was trying to load this with Vortex, and Vortex had an issue with the split zip file, so I thought I'd unzip the two, then rezip, then load into Vortex.

But 7Zip doesn't like the file.

2 hours ago, danoid22 said:

Does anyone else have an issue with the Feb 13 SexoutCommonResources-Data.zip file?  7Zip won't unzip it. 'Cannot open file as an archive.'  I was trying to load this with Vortex, and Vortex had an issue with the split zip file, so I thought I'd unzip the two, then rezip, then load into Vortex.

But 7Zip doesn't like the file.

Uploaded a 2-parter ZIP file. Please check if that works better.

WOW!  Thanks for the lightning reply.  Yes that worked.  I was able to unzip this, add them together and rezip, and Vortex installed it no worries.  Now if I can get around the NVSE Extender v18 incompatibility thing... https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24656-nvse-extender-aka-nx/page/17/

Got bored so I started over with a playthrough of Morrowind / Oblivion / Skyrim SE, Fallout, Fallout 2, currently working through Fallout 3 and prepping New Vegas.  Trying to create all new load orders in Vortex is also occupying a fair share of time, but that's half the fun isn't it?

Thanks again for the quick and helpful assist!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 6:40 AM, eliminateaidenPierce said:

Sexout clothing system doesn't exist anymore or has been scrubbed from the internet

Nope... it is still there. Perfectly fine.
image.png

6 hours ago, Oracle of Change said:

body by race bouncing breasts type3 has been hidden. any archives out there?

What does that have to do with this thread. .. in fact, it has nothing to do with Sexout and is specifically mentioned NOT TO USE on the download/support thread.  This thread is for support of the SCR Resources setup.  Not rando downloads issues.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not sure what is wrong, as I am pretty sure I have installed everything correctly. Yet after packing everything into the fomod, I get an error message stating "Could not find a part of the path 'C:Users\(Keeping this out because it's my real name)\AppData\Local\Temp\CdFileMgr\-1psI01kf.ini' The mod was not installed"

I have absolutely no clue what I'm missing, or what went wrong, as I installed every file the same way, deleting the esps, I only have the items in the folder that are supposed to be shown in the guide, with the sound, meshes, textures, and then the chokers. I'm not sure what the issue is.

Edited by JelloKhat
10 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Well I think the newest 250mb download is corrupt can't seem to open it whether using zip 7zip or winrar 

it's 2 files that TOGETHER form a zipped file. If you can extract the *.zip, it will also extract the *.Z01 ...

18 hours ago, dborg2 said:

it's 2 files that TOGETHER form a zipped file. If you can extract the *.zip, it will also extract the *.Z01 ...

1840758806_0ExtractingC__Users_drnoc_Des...ommonResources.z016_19_202110_08_29AM.png.424ca376e71ca1e105fb5d1bab18dc32.png

I'm just concerned something's going wrong and it won't show till later in game when its too late to fix. I have the meshes textures and esp/esm so it all appears to be in the correct place. I've just never had to deal with a .Zo1 file before. 

Edited by Spectre5342
3 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

1840758806_0ExtractingC__Users_drnoc_Des...ommonResources.z016_19_202110_08_29AM.png.424ca376e71ca1e105fb5d1bab18dc32.png

I'm just concerned something's going wrong and it won't show till later in game when its too late to fix. I have the meshes textures and esp/esm so it all appears to be in the correct place. I've just never had to deal with a .Zo1 file before. Also an off topic question when using Sexout Assault what's to keep the player from being gunned down post rape or did I set that up incorrectly ?

The first part.. you don't have to worry. These are only textures and meshes. They won't damage the game in the future if you messed something up. You will have problems like floating heads hand hands, Giant red triangles and such but as soon as you put the right files in the right location you are good to go. Also, if you were able to follow the tutorial instructions and drag the Mesh, Textures, etc from the extracted folder... you extracted it correctly. Doing it wrong will net you the same issue you posted in the capture. Take your time and follow step by step (you can ignore the create a FMOD option.. and just send it to a compressed folder to be installed by your favorite mod manager. (Note if using FOMM I believe you need the 64 bit version not the other (believe "any cpu" could be wrong)  Basically the main version.

for the second part, Please, post that elsewhere, this thread is dedicated to the Resources support.  Keeping it clean means that when someone post here. Those that might not be very active, will check and if they can, respond with a answer for you. experienced users. Distracting the thread with conversations not related is akin to crying wolf ... doing so will make it much less likely you.. or someone else in the future will get timely support as those (like myself) that aren't active or otherwise busy will assume it is just some random conversation.

7 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

The first part.. you don't have to worry. These are only textures and meshes. They won't damage the game in the future if you messed something up. You will have problems like floating heads hand hands, Giant red triangles and such but as soon as you put the right files in the right location you are good to go. Also, if you were able to follow the tutorial instructions and drag the Mesh, Textures, etc from the extracted folder... you extracted it correctly. Doing it wrong will net you the same issue you posted in the capture. Take your time and follow step by step (you can ignore the create a FMOD option.. and just send it to a compressed folder to be installed by your favorite mod manager. (Note if using FOMM I believe you need the 64 bit version not the other (believe "any cpu" could be wrong)  Basically the main version.

for the second part, Please, post that elsewhere, this thread is dedicated to the Resources support.  Keeping it clean means that when someone post here. Those that might not be very active, will check and if they can, respond with a answer for you. experienced users. Distracting the thread with conversations not related is akin to crying wolf ... doing so will make it much less likely you.. or someone else in the future will get timely support as those (like myself) that aren't active or otherwise busy will assume it is just some random conversation.

Well I got those giant red triangles you mentioned but I think its because I missed one or two of the requirements. Also thanks for keeping this thread going in 2021 nice to see support still exists for this mod.

Edited by Spectre5342
1 hour ago, Spectre5342 said:

Well I got those giant red triangles you mentioned but I think its because I missed one or two of the requirements. Also thanks for keeping this thread going in 2021 nice to see support still exists for this mod.

with the folder you created (and kept a back up as instructed of course) you can drag and drop all the reguirements again and click yes to overwrite ... If you missed something it can be added later. Compress and reinstall the mod and check to see if the triangles are gone. If you are using Maternity Clothing and some of those mods, you might want to check their requirements. Might be that you are missing those. This guide predates all the mods added later and their requirements. ONLY focuses on the sCR and its requirements. I do have a quick start Mega download that contains many of those but, you will likely have to install updates over the base download as it is likely out of date by now.

11 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

with the folder you created (and kept a back up as instructed of course) you can drag and drop all the reguirements again and click yes to overwrite ... If you missed something it can be added later. Compress and reinstall the mod and check to see if the triangles are gone. If you are using Maternity Clothing and some of those mods, you might want to check their requirements. Might be that you are missing those. This guide predates all the mods added later and their requirements. ONLY focuses on the sCR and its requirements. I do have a quick start Mega download that contains many of those but, you will likely have to install updates over the base download as it is likely out of date by now.

I'll start with the mega download then where can I access that or was it on the main page and I missed it?

2 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

I'll start with the mega download then where can I access that or was it on the main page and I missed it?

Remember, you still need your SCR resources (currently) and you will need to update files that are part of the Maternity clothing system requirements. This is only a base. Even though it is out of date it does cover basics of many of the components.  So it is less likely major problems would occur if using that as your base. Only issues would be with the most current changes and updates. Those would be missing.

On 6/20/2021 at 11:11 AM, RitualClarity said:

Remember, you still need your SCR resources (currently) and you will need to update files that are part of the Maternity clothing system requirements. This is only a base. Even though it is out of date it does cover basics of many of the components.  So it is less likely major problems would occur if using that as your base. Only issues would be with the most current changes and updates. Those would be missing.

I think I'm just going to proceed without Sexout for now I'm just too depressed and unmotivated to figure all this out. I'll pick this up next playthrough when I have more patience but I'll save everything I have so far thanks for your help though.

4 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

I think I'm just going to proceed without Sexout for now I'm just too depressed and unmotivated to figure all this out. I'll pick this up next playthrough when I have more patience but I'll save everything I have so far thanks for your help though.

Using Vortex and Mod Organizer, you can slowly build and test a new system when you do have energy.  Just create a new profile and make it test. Best part of that is you will be able to better bug test and create a nice stable load order and when you are ready for a serious play though have more success.

On 6/24/2021 at 5:37 PM, RitualClarity said:

Using Vortex and Mod Organizer, you can slowly build and test a new system when you do have energy.  Just create a new profile and make it test. Best part of that is you will be able to better bug test and create a nice stable load order and when you are ready for a serious play though have more success.

I just want to get in and play New Vegas been spending too much time modding it just burned out now. With the new mod Masters Of The Madre I'm anxious to return to that dead city one last time. Besides I doubt Sexout Assault would make much of a difference fighting ghost people rather it might end up breaking the game since it never was meant for dlc areas. And this custom bnb armor I made is nice don't want to throw that away just yet. One last question though how damaging would it be to try to integrate this mid playthrough? I'm guessing catastrophic...

Edited by Spectre5342
2 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

I just want to get in and play New Vegas been spending too much time modding it just burned out now. With the new mod Masters Of The Madre I'm anxious to return to that dead city one last time. Besides I doubt Sexout Assault would make much of a difference fighting ghost people rather it might end up breaking the game since it never was meant for dlc areas. And this custom bnb armor I made is nice don't want to throw that away just yet. One last question though how damaging would it be to try to integrate this mid playthrough? I'm guessing catastrophic...

sexout can work for DLCs. It even works on tTW (at least in the past) I haven't used it recently so I don't know if something changed.

• 1 month later...

I did the complete tutorial, but after activating "SCR Resources" in the Package Manager, nothing shows up in the actual mod list, and thus I cannot check nor find SexoutCommonResources.esm

Did I do something wrong ?