Ideally, we'd have Bodyslide and I could make one mesh for a lot of different shapes. Oh well, maybe this will encourage Ousnius to play the game and from there to get going on a Starfield port. :D

New version is out! New shape, collar and neckline is the black outfit only. More to follow soon!

12 hours ago, DocClox said:

What do you think of the body shape there? I'm not sure I didn't prefer the vanilla mesh.

I'm not going to mess with it tonight, obviously. I want to get this release out first, But I might well do a vanilla shape variant.

Also, any interest in having a custom color suit? It turns out material files are just JSON files, editable with a text editor. So I could do a "(Custom)" suit so you could set the RGB values to whatever numbers you wanted. (Of course you can do that anyway ...)

The only thing that I would like to see is somthing silky..... Like the Stockings/Pants in the remodeled Space Undersuit, but this your stuff..

My first attempt on the Frontier seems to work so far, but I have some problems with the Shipbuilder.... As far as I can see the Values are changed but the parts vanish in the Builder Menu.... And everythin else, too...

Edited by Pfiffy
5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

My first attempt on the Frontier seems to work so far, but I have some problems with the Shipbuilder.... As far as I can see the Values are changed but the parts vanish in the Builder Menu.... And everythin else, too...

Possibly have a look at something like DerreTech and see how they did it? It's not something I've looked at, at all.

I'm doing the other color suits now. I'm getting weird distortion on the hands, which I think is from them being weighted against the body as well as the hands. You cna't really see it on the black mesh, but if anyone does see it, a fix is in the pipeline.

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

Possibly have a look at something like DerreTech and see how they did it? It's not something I've looked at, at all.

I'm doing the other color suits now. I'm getting weird distortion on the hands, which I think is from them being weighted against the body as well as the hands. You cna't really see it on the black mesh, but if anyone does see it, a fix is in the pipeline.

Thanks for the tip: Seems like I have to add a few more things.... Tracking down all entries for a one piece of the ship is not easy in xedit. 

29 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Thanks for the tip: Seems like I have to add a few more things.... Tracking down all entries for a one piece of the ship is not easy in xedit. 

Yeah, it's something I want to get around to as well. I have some ideas for ship modules :)

On 12/15/2023 at 11:59 AM, DocClox said:

Yeah, it's something I want to get around to as well. I have some ideas for ship modules :)

Ok... I started to create the constructable objects and wrecked my stat edits...xedit still hates me...  But: After creating the CO's the Ship no longer vanishes in the Shipbuilder(for the most parts). I have to play around with the stats a bit more. The weapons seem to be tricky.

But here it is for testing: 

Frontier.esm

It's working as long as you don't try to modify it in the ship builder(even if there is no reason to do that). I didn't modify the weapons yet, but they will get an upgrate as soon as I found a fix for the shipbuilder problem.  

Edited by Pfiffy

I've not had a whole lot of time for modding the last few days - I've got RL stuff that needs to be dealt with right now and it's not leaving me much keyboard time.

That said, I did get time to fiddle a bit. This is the "naked" variant, modified for use as a prisoner outfit. It's got a deeper collar and the suit sleeves have been replaced by something more restraint-like.

prisoner_spacesuit.jpg

I'll probably do  the same for the boots, and finally see about doing something with those floating patches next. RL allowing, of course.

6 hours ago, DocClox said:

I've not had a whole lot of time for modding the last few days - I've got RL stuff that needs to be dealt with right now and it's not leaving me much keyboard time.

That said, I did get time to fiddle a bit. This is the "naked" variant, modified for use as a prisoner outfit. It's got a deeper collar and the suit sleeves have been replaced by something more restraint-like.

prisoner_spacesuit.jpg

I'll probably do  the same for the boots, and finally see about doing something with those floating patches next. RL allowing, of course.

Looks good.

This is just a question: The boots are transparent from theinside. Is it not possible to make them double-sided?

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Looks good.

This is just a question: The boots are transparent from theinside. Is it not possible to make them double-sided?

Probably I think I want to do my own boots anyway. Modder theenco kindly lete use those as a stop gap when I couldn't get Adreja's to export, but I'd like to have another go at it.

19 hours ago, DocClox said:

prisoner_spacesuit.jpg

Nice yeah the Slave version should just have latex sock boots with a black rubber sole on the bottom maybe so nearly barefoot and toes can be seen, if not Pony or Ballet boots with shackles built in :)

10 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Nice yeah the Slave version should just have latex sock boots with a black rubber sole on the bottom maybe so nearly barefoot and toes can be seen, if not Pony or Ballet boots with shackles built in :)

I'm thinking bass cuffs like for the arms, and then barefoot, with an option to do something with heels once someone susses out how to do high heels properly in Starfield :)

I also had a go at repurposing those floating Constellation patches. I though if we're bounty hunting, stamping them as owned by the Trackers' Alliance might be appropriate.

Photo_2023-12-23-082754.png

I'll probably redo it so it's a little less subtle, but as a proof of concept, it's pretty good.

[edit]

Those cuffs need re-weighting too, now I look at them from this close up. Luckily I have a bit of time at the moment.

[edit]

Too much the other way, perhaps?

Photo_2023-12-23-123139.png

And the body is clipping through the texture at the top as well. Oh for a SlaveTats equivalent!

Edited by DocClox
23 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'm thinking bass cuffs like for the arms, and then barefoot, with an option to do something with heels once someone susses out how to do high heels properly in Starfield :)

I also had a go at repurposing those floating Constellation patches. I though if we're bounty hunting, stamping them as owned by the Trackers' Alliance might be appropriate.

Photo_2023-12-23-082754.png

I'll probably redo it so it's a little less subtle, but as a proof of concept, it's pretty good.

[edit]

Those cuffs need re-weighting too, now I look at them from this close up. Luckily I have a bit of time at the moment.

[edit]

Too much the other way, perhaps?

Photo_2023-12-23-123139.png

And the body is clipping through the texture at the top as well. Oh for a SlaveTats equivalent!

Well, at least you're not over doing it....

Placing badges on the front of a NPC is dangerous and may conflict with future items like chains or chastity belts for the lover part or tits stuff for the upper part.

Such a tatto/badge would be better places on the side of the thigh, on a buttock or on the back under a shoulder, it mus remain discreet.

2 hours ago, Strec2 said:

Some wish for a slave version : the dominant color I'll use for the few graphical things I will be able to do in game will besome sort of dark green , slavery world is a harsh world, not a flashy one?

Well, I'm doing these by copying an area of body mesh as a separate object. They've got their own UV maps, so anyone interested can make their own loose textures. The material file format is now at least partially understood, so you can copy the .mat file, and then edit it to use those textures. (Or if you're feeling brave you can override the textures using the AVM mechanism. 

Long story short, I'm designing this with variant textures and designs in mind.

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The small badge is ok, but you should put it on the shoulders and the butt, too.... 

It's going on the shoulders, only they're a separate mesh so I thought I'd do the belly one first. Butt brands ... I've been hemming and hawing over that, but I think I'll do them anyway. If someone doesn't want an area marked, they can always leave it alpha and nothing will show. 

I think I might try for a medium size.

2 hours ago, Strec2 said:

Such a tatto/badge would be better places on the side of the thigh, on a buttock or on the back under a shoulder, it mus remain discreet.

Thighs too, huh? I'll see what I can do :)

Getting all these bits weighted and properly morphed is going to be a pain without Outfit Studio. But at least that part only needs doing once.

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Edit: Prisoner sounds more civilized than Slaves....

And far less likely to have the local wanabe heroes or adventurers, decide to go looking for said people to liberate them from slavery, most people would think that the prisoners are they for legitimate reasons, rather than toys for scum bag slavers who need to die, and die sooner rather than later.

So: tried a few things...

Photo_2023-12-24-230415.png

Tried a medium size for the pubis/belly brand. Seems to work. Bit of wonkiness on the left side of the design, but I've lived with worse.

Photo_2023-12-24-230421.png

Side-of-thigh brand. I'm not married to the design here, or the orientation of the brand, but it shows it's doable.

Photo_2023-12-24-230427.png

Butt tats.

Photo_2023-12-24-230431.png

The trouble, of course, is that these are just floating patches rather than projected onto the skin. You can see that in the way the "prisoner" text hovers free, just above the knee.

Photo_2023-12-24-230434.png

You can see it more clearly here

Photo_2023-12-24-230439.png

And here for the butt bands.

Photo_2023-12-24-230445.png

Generally speaking, this way of doing things is fragile. It needs wither Outfit Studio to conform to different body types, or some sort of Netimmerse branding to apply he designs. I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge of either, so for the time being this will have to do.

Changing.

1 hour ago, Strec2 said:

"XX" is the mod number in the mods list + 1 (in Hexadecimal)

You can also launch the command  help spacesuit_naked and it will show a list of armors

Probably a better approach, since some of those ids are about to change.

On 12/14/2023 at 5:59 PM, DocClox said:

Ideally, we'd have Bodyslide and I could make one mesh for a lot of different shapes. Oh well, maybe this will encourage Ousnius to play the game and from there to get going on a Starfield port. :D

It seems Bodyslide project is not really launche for now but did you try this?

https://github.com/fo76utils/nifskope

https://github.com/fo76utils/nifskope/releases