OK. I got a white version I like:

image.png

Just enough bleed through from the underlying skin to lend a touch of pink to the nipples.

Also something weird in the normals, looking at that thigh, but that's fixable.

Now to see if the same approach works for yellow and blue

OK. I think I have the colors about right. All of them distinct, all subtly transparent.

image.png

The Black could be a bit blacker, I think. I'll work on that.

image.png

Otherwise, I think I want to reduce those leg cuffs down to something a little more ankle oriented, and then it's probably time for another release.

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Will we get male versions, too?

I hadn't planned on it, but thinking about it, I don't see why not. The suits just use default body meshes after all, so they'll pick up on whatever you have installed.

I'll need to conform the collar and cuffs to a male mesh, but that's not too much work.

OK. New release. This is a rebuild, so there's a new file: NSS.esm. You can disable the old one as soon as you're in a safe environment. Any suits will need to be readded. (Or you can run them in parallel if you want - they should not interfere with one another).

The new mod doesn't have default suits for Sarah and Andreja, nor is there a Va'ruun Dominatrix in this release. I'll see about sorting that out in the next release, which should see male versions of the suits as well.

5 hours ago, DocClox said:

I've released on Nexus. I may end up regretting it, but I figure Starfield could do with a bit more sexy at the moment, so we'll see how it gets on.

Chances are you will regret it, though you might want to update the install instructions over the to the dumb as bricks version, with nice easy explanation of each step, including how to get mods working, yes I know they should know how to do it, but this is nexus, the very lowest common denominator is there, and they are rabid at times.

7 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

@DocClox , you need to change the gloves/hands from slot 6 to slot 38 so you don't get invisible hands when someone has clothing gloves equipped. Just and FYI. I already fixed it in my .05 version.

Thank you. Should be a fix out midweek :)

Should also have the return of suits for Sarah (red), Andreja (blue) and Jessamine (Yellow). And probably a matte version of the black suit, and possible a male version of same. I might even have optional embossed halter logos for Constellation, The Crimson Fleet and Narion Space Systems. If I can get the bastard to export so it appears in the game, that is.

Edited by DocClox

Oh-Kay....

image.png

Got a badge for Narion Space Services. Normal maps alone didn't quite do it so I darkened the metal underneath and the result looks OK, I think.

Trouble is, I only seem to be able to make it work as part of the suit. Every time I try and make it stand alone, it refuses to render. So probably all the suits are going to have a halter badge, at least for now.

I'll do variants for Constellation (if only for Sarah and Andreja's suits) and the Crimson Fleet for Jessamine. And then I think I really need to workout how to reskin these things at a workbench, otherwise the number of variations is going to wear me out.

Here's one for Constellation. Almost gets hidden by the light flaring off the halter, but still visible. I'm rather pleased with that.

image.png

Also I am absolutely not posting these purely because I like looking at close ups of boobies clad in translucent read latex.

... well maybe a little.

... And I was just about to rest the CF logo and Starfield updated. So I'm waiting for SFSE to update so I can load mods again.

So no release today, but hopefully tomorrow.

Well, SFSE updated, but the game crashes. I can run it with a bare minimum install ... I'm just going to have to spend a little time working out a mod list.

For our purposes, that shouldn't be too difficult - pluginstxt enabler and NSS. But first I need to go eat.

Well, the damn badges are fucked. Not sure what happened with the last update, but where I had nice normal mapped engravings, I now have a brown mess.

I'll push the release back to the weekend and see if I can find or fix the problem. Otherwise I'll release without the damn things and we can at least get the arms fixed.

Right now I'm going to bed. Later all.

OK. I have a working male suit, black only at the moment. I'll post a pic later. I'm going to take this opportunity to work out the workbench system. I want to be able to use the spacesuit bench and change color, shine, faction and what have you. Otherwise the number of options is going to get overwhelming.

Progress is being slowed somewhat by a super annoying bug that locks up the game so I need to reboot, whenever I go to space.

Lastly, can anyone confirm that the new outfits are working for Sarah, Andreja and Jesamine? Overrides are also broken for me at the moment. That last update really did a number on me.

What I've noticed is that if you have one equipped but then go into a settlement with it hidden, the lower arms disappear which isn't an issue if you just then choose a different spacesuit. 

I must say though, they look incredible.

29 minutes ago, Vladel said:

What I've noticed is that if you have one equipped but then go into a settlement with it hidden, the lower arms disappear which isn't an issue if you just then choose a different spacesuit. 

I must say though, they look incredible.

Does that still happen with the latest version? That should be fixed.

Can't get the cuffs to show up for some reason, but early days yet.

image.png

I don't have a male body replacer installed, so Capt. Hazzard there is wearing his boxers under the suit, and they show through, just a little. Unlike Sarah who is quite clearly starkers underneath.

Edited by DocClox
On 2/4/2024 at 6:41 PM, BoneCaster said:

the suits looks great, thanks

Thank you! Have a picture of my  girl Jessamine, looking ever so sexy in her yellow suit!

image.png

Just a quick update:

• Still working on the leg cuffs for the male suit. I got them to render, but they've got an odd rotation. Nothing I can't fix - getting them to render is the hard part.
  • I have a workbench recipe for the clear suit. polytextile, copper, sealant and probable an isocentric magnet as ingredients not too convenient, but not too hard to find either
  • I'm working on recopies so you can recolor the suits at the spacesuit bench. One unit cosmetic to change the color, or change gloss to matte and back. A unit of copper to change faction brand, assuming I can get them to display properly again.

Apart from that, same old same old.