[HELP] Modifying 'undress list'? is it doable?

Bullw

Sup! To begin with i might aswell add that i'm on an older version of sexout, from mars.

Though if you post how to with current version i would still appreciate it, since i could prolly us it as a reference to mod the older version.

In MCM options under SexOut NG (i think), there are options for undress methods. One of them is "use undress list".

The reason i'm asking here is because i don't know if this refers to some list with EQ slots or just some script using a particular method (or both?).

What i wanted to ask is how do i modify it to exclude certain body slots? For example if i want it to leave addon3 and glasses slot as is.

//Big thanks ahead! :D

easiest way is go look in the downloads section for Clothing Eval, which allows you to set individual outfits, collars & whatever else as items that should be left on during sex. Excluding entire bodyslots is gonna cause you problems, because quite a few clothing mods don't use the bodyslot you'd expect sometimes.

Thanks for the quick answer ^_^

three questions though.

Will 'Clothing Eval* work with sexout from 2013 Mars? and is it incompatible with anything?

Conserning excluding slots causing issues, does this still hold true is i want to make it exlude all slots except bodyslot?

**EDIT**

Saw the date on clothing eval is pretty close, so going to try it, seems like the quicker solution xD, Thanks alot DoctaSax

A bit late but long story short, it's more trouble then it's worth.

Took quite the bit doing in mars to setup the game from clean install to the way i enjoy (way to many mods)

and i edited and merged a bunch of stuff to get it as smooth as possible, including a few edits on some of the sexout related esps.

Though after tinker with everything for several days, i only played for about a week -_-

Any case don't quite remember everything i did and i promised myself this time i'm accually going to play the game not tinker untill i get semi bored again ^_^ (didn't quite manage it though).

Archived