Does this guide have any viruses in the mods?

Hey all, just wanna make sure of something, does this guide: 

Contain any viruses? I want to make sure because i download all the animation packs from this guide, and a quest or two, (specifically Sexual Harassment, AAF Beggar) and it feels like I end up with a virus? 

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks all. 

3 hours ago, Lawn Chair said:

Hey all, just wanna make sure of something, does this guide: 

Contain any viruses? I want to make sure because i download all the animation packs from this guide, and a quest or two, (specifically Sexual Harassment, AAF Beggar) and it feels like I end up with a virus? 

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks all. 

What MadMansGun said is correct, which I quoted below:

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no mods on this site or nexus have malware in them.

3 hours ago, Lawn Chair said:

What you ended up with is a pretty big load on your system when playing FO4.

Loading up a bunch of scripted mods will make a noticeable slow down. Even more noticeable if going from no mods to all of em. LOL

But rest assured, IF any mod was uploaded on LL with a virus, it would be smacked down before most even knew it was uploaded. ;)