LAPF vs LPK ?

Dee383

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, actually i'm asking myself if i should update from LPK to LAPF.

first of all, i hate changing a running system, but also i hate reinstalling a heavily modded game (also containign a lot of changes i made myself, including PS work and combining/changing nifs.)

so if i'd update tp LAPF, what are my chances of finding LAPF-versions of all the other LPK mods i use?

Guest ThatOne

Re-installation isn't necessary. Removing your old .ini files, as well as your Lovers animation object files, should be enough.

Most stuff is compatible from the get-go, the main issues will be animation numbering, which means plugins without compatibility patches will call the wrong animations.

It's nothing you can't fix, and most plugins already have compatibility patches. If you modified your versions, though, you might want to go through the animation numbers on your own plugins rather than just install the patched esp.

If you find something that's incompatible, you should let us know.

So, yes, you should update.

Archived