Hello.

Is there a way to take the mods without going throughI AE?

Although I’m not interested in them. I just need them to use some of the Nexus mods that I have and that require them.

Like Fall of Granite Hill and Skyrim Extented Cut-Saints & Seducer.

And I absolutely don’t want to go on AE. 

I’m not interested in that.

Edited by hana120

Update, get the CC files, then downgrade with best of both method. That lets you play with most CC things without breaking compatibility with your current SKSE and SKSE plugin mods.

On 10/30/2023 at 6:07 PM, hana120 said:

I’m not interested in that.

How do you intend to acquire the CC files if not through the legitimate way to do it (upgrading your game)? If you know the answer you wouldn't be posting here. You wouldn't be asking this stuff at all. And regardless, however you acquire the files you must update your game files (a couple of ESM ones) because these contain part of the assets for the CC content. Then it's up to you to downgrade or restore the executable to maintain compatibility with SKSE and SKSE plugins. That's the only way you'll be able to use CC content in a pre 1.6 version. You can't get around this with empty plugins or something.

And all of this of course won't allow you to use SKSE plugins made for 1.6 or any version after it. For that you'd simply need to update the game and your mods, which I assume it's not what you'll do.

Edited by Just Don't