SPEARS!, how much we need to wait?

well... Months have passed since DB and TES5edit was released, and now that SKSE is coming out of beta in a far future, and the guys from TESdump and our jap and chinese friendly modders are working hard to decode skyrim's Animations and scrips

how much we need to wait until someone discovers the Golden egg of skyrim's customized weapons on DB or maybe hidden in vanilla, so we can finally fix the entire crap that bethesda did?

like No Spears, a true horse combat or the infamous memory limit due to xbakwes limitations?

i know that there's already the throwing weapons mod on beta, but how many time until someone discovers how to really add custom weapon animations like in oblivion?

Don't expect it from the developers, they've already announced that we aren't getting any new content from them, except for so-called "bug fixes" in the future, which will probably just break more things.

There's already FNIS that is used to add new animations to Skyrim, look at pinup poser, SexLab, Zaz Animation pack, etc so the future for more weapon types is bright. We can already replace, so an animator just needs to create them and someone implement them.

What makes you think that being impatient will speed up the development of spear animation? In the first place, what makes you assume that the modders are even working together on making spear animations?

In addition what makes you think that just because spears worked in oblivion, it should work in Skyrim? 

Be patient, less complaining and you'll get your treat. For the time being I recommend you to try other mods or play another game. 

I get that after seeing pre-catch killer and the mfg fix mod, you will question why there are no spear mods. I really wished that you had at least some common sense to make my explanation easier... But your selfishness makes it much more harder for a summary of an explanation. So no, just please shut up. If you want to see my full criticism then read it under the spoiler(s).

and now that SKSE is coming out of beta in a far future

If SKSE is still in beta for so long then so is the spear mod. Its not even ready for release because of the instability.You see Skyrim has been released nearly two years ago. The pre-catch killer mod was released just recently despite it being a simple improvement to the game.

finally fix the entire crap that bethesda did

..........*sigh*

but how many time until someone discovers how to really add custom weapon animations

...................*breaths heavily*

and the guys from TESdump and our jap and chinese friendly modders are working hard to decode skyrim's Animations and scrips

This is what I'm talking about, source please.

well... Months have passed since DB and TES5edit was released

More than half a year since DB was released, a year since Tes5edit was released to be correct.

Also I don't really want to be a Japanese fanboy or a endorser but would you refrain from saying "jap"? It really annoys me that you can just type an extra two letters but refuse to do so.

damn, I let my lack of tolerance get the best of me. I still have much improvement to do.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21120/?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37912/?

Pretty much been done.

PS: Considering how glitchy the crossbow add in is, I'd expect it to be a while for more weapons Bethesda could barely do it. Crossbows are constantly getting stuck in the fire position, sometimes don't get equipped but your arms are in the holding positions, and a couple of other smaller problems.

I'd expect this will go for any other added weapons.

I wonder why Bethesda decided to make the weapon system so built in that they couldn't even tweak it... I'm guess they lacked foresight.

What makes you think that being impatient will speed up the development of spear animation? In the first place, what makes you assume that the modders are even working together on making spear animations?

In addition what makes you think that just because spears worked in oblivion, it should work in Skyrim? 

Be patient, less complaining and you'll get your treat. For the time being I recommend you to try other mods or play another game. 

I get that after seeing pre-catch killer and the mfg fix mod, you will question why there are no spear mods. I really wished that you had at least some common sense to make my explanation easier... But your selfishness makes it much more harder for a summary of an explanation. So no, just please shut up. If you want to see my full criticism then read it under the spoiler(s).

and now that SKSE is coming out of beta in a far future

If SKSE is still in beta for so long then so is the spear mod. Its not even ready for release because of the instability.You see Skyrim has been released nearly two years ago. The pre-catch killer mod was released just recently despite it being a simple improvement to the game.

finally fix the entire crap that bethesda did

..........*sigh*

but how many time until someone discovers how to really add custom weapon animations

...................*breaths heavily*

and the guys from TESdump and our jap and chinese friendly modders are working hard to decode skyrim's Animations and scrips

This is what I'm talking about, source please.

well... Months have passed since DB and TES5edit was released

More than half a year since DB was released, a year since Tes5edit was released to be correct.

Also I don't really want to be a Japanese fanboy or a endorser but would you refrain from saying "jap"? It really annoys me that you can just type an extra two letters but refuse to do so.

damn, I let my lack of tolerance get the best of me. I still have much improvement to do.

the fuck man, chill, if you lack tolerance, gtfo and relax...

its simple, if you're drunk go drink a sprite or a nice cup of hot coffee, but chill.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21120/?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37912/?

Pretty much been done.

PS: Considering how glitchy the crossbow add in is, I'd expect it to be a while for more weapons Bethesda could barely do it. Crossbows are constantly getting stuck in the fire position, sometimes don't get equipped but your arms are in the holding positions, and a couple of other smaller problems.

I'd expect this will go for any other added weapons.

I wonder why Bethesda decided to make the weapon system so built in that they couldn't even tweak it... I'm guess they lacked foresight.

the awnser its simple.... ECKSBAWKES primitive limitations!

well, im saying that because im optimist, skse its still on beta but everyone its working hard so it can be released soon, thus most of the Japanese and Chinese modders are better decoding most of skyrim's hard coded bullcrap than us(they have more time free time and because they have teams or friends helping them like Arrow&Knee Team), since because most people here are still bickering with crap like armors or permissions(aka the kids who thinks that modding is serious business, and if someone gives a constructive and helpful tip, they will start whining like jerks, like some of the Nexus modders), he good thing is that some people here are working too, its possible to create a 100% NV based follower using Dreamking's Aela, which is rather ironic since NV/Fo3 gamebryo its the beta version of CK engine in a certain PoV .

the only thing it is, now that the MFG fix its out now and the guys are working on full force to release the script killer, how many time we need to wait, or how many weeks or even months until someone discover the golden egg and share with us?

just give some bets

well, im saying that because im optimist, skse its still on beta but everyone its working hard so it can be released soon, thus most of the Japanese and Chinese modders are better decoding most of skyrim's hard coded bullcrap than us(they have more time free time and because they have teams or friends helping them like Arrow&Knee Team), since because most people here are still bickering with crap like armors or permissions(aka the kids who thinks that modding is serious business, and if someone gives a constructive and helpful tip, they will start whining like jerks, like some of the Nexus modders), he good thing is that some people here are working too, its possible to create a 100% NV based follower using Dreamking's Aela, which is rather ironic since NV/Fo3 gamebryo its the beta version of CK engine in a certain PoV .

the only thing it is, now that the MFG fix its out now and the guys are working on full force to release the script killer, how many time we need to wait, or how many weeks or even months until someone discover the golden egg and share with us?

just give some bets

Where do you get all that info about colaboration on decoding skyrim's hard code and what do you mean when you say '' script killer''?

just give some bets

Where do you get all that info about colaboration on decoding skyrim's hard code and what do you mean when you say '' script killer''?

well im "shitting some rules here"

also

Decoding = the guys from TESdump and TES5edit

Modding = A&K team from 3dm forums

script killer, well you posted something about it

You know as someone else already mentioned in another thread/post that this modder is the modder that released the skse plugin that allows all of us to use freelly many hair mods without ctds,when changing hairs/races on racemenu.precashe killer.His probable next mod,if he keeps it that way...will probably be a mod called ''pre-script-killer'' or something,a mod that allows skyrim's pathetic engine to handle 1000 scrippted mods all running the same time (crossing fingers here!!!)

im really hoping that he's doing that

just give some bets

also

You know as someone else already mentioned in another thread/post that this modder is the modder that released the skse plugin that allows all of us to use freelly many hair mods without ctds,when changing hairs/races on racemenu.precashe killer.His probable next mod,if he keeps it that way...will probably be a mod called ''pre-script-killer'' or something,a mod that allows skyrim's pathetic engine to handle 1000 scrippted mods all running the same time (crossing fingers here!!!)

When i was writing about the ''script killer'' mod , i was just talking lightly, in a way to express my admiration of this modders ability on fixing vanilla Skyrim's shortcomings.That's why i wrote ''script killer'' mod in quotes!I , in no way do i know if he/she or anyone else is working on something like this or if it's even possible to be done by the way.What i am asking is if you mentioned the above (hard coding decription and ''script killer'' mod) due to the availability of more info somewhere and you have read about it (and if yes please give us a link). If i missled you because of my post then i am terribly sencierly sorry!

If you can't wait for the modders to work for you, why wouldn't you try to become a modder yourself ? You would discover how hard it is, how much time you need for simple things, how many things you have to learn, to do, re do, re re do, re re re re re do, until it's working as intended, etc.

Seriously, dude, you should calm down with your testosterone... If we all are able to understand your frustration and your desires, there are better ways to make things advancing ! Like, just as a sample, create a thread where the modders working on the projects which are so interesting you could share their work and information !

So, next time, before to do the jerk, please do us a favor... Swallow some diplomacy and try to do not spit it out. Thanx !

EDIT : I would like to remind everybody that modders are allowing us, fellow players, to use their work. They aren't paid for this, they aren't forced to share their work. They're just passionate and like to see people happy. To be angry and impatient won't ever give them any envy to work for us. *bows*

just give some bets

also

When i was writing about the ''script killer'' mod , i was just talking lightly, in a way to express my admiration of this modders ability on fixing vanilla Skyrim's shortcomings.That's why i wrote ''script killer'' mod in quotes!I , in no way do i know if he/she or anyone else is working on something like this or if it's even possible to be done by the way.What i am asking is if you mentioned the above (hard coding decription and ''script killer'' mod) due to the availability of more info somewhere and you have read about it (and if yes please give us a link). If i missled you because of my post then i am terribly sencierly sorry!

If you can't wait for the modders to work for you, why wouldn't you try to become a modder yourself ? You would discover how hard it is, how much time you need for simple things, how many things you have to learn, to do, re do, re re do, re re re re re do, until it's working as intended, etc.

Seriously, dude, you should calm down with your testosterone... If we all are able to understand your frustration and your desires, there are better ways to make things advancing ! Like, just as a sample, create a thread where the modders working on the projects which are so interesting you could share their work and information !

So, next time, before to do the jerk, please do us a favor... Swallow some diplomacy and try to do not spit it out. Thanx !

EDIT : I would like to remind everybody that modders are allowing us, fellow players, to use their work. They aren't paid for this, they aren't forced to share their work. They're just passionate and like to see people happy. To be angry and impatient won't ever give them any envy to work for us. *bows*

@peter thats fine, i took heavily this one, but well i speculated, I've been looking the updates for the TESdump/Tes5edit, and then I've became exited with their progress after looking some posts and the cs.uesp.net, i think that i overreacted like a batman fanboy in this one

@sheluna chill, this thread its about speculations, and i gave my opinion and the main question so everyone here can discuss in peace and even speculate, thus there are modders(not only in TES but all games) who doesn't think like you say, most of them are A+ assholes who keeps bitchin if you mod something that they did even with permission or a simple review or tip.

this thread its about discussion and speculation, i don't want any problems, just talk and speculate.

thus most of the Japanese and Chinese modders are better decoding most of skyrim's hard coded bullcrap than us

since because most people here are still bickering with crap like armors or permissions

Why don't you go ask this on a Japanese/Chinese forum then, where they would give you a  better estimate of whatever you want since you feel that they are "better at decoding skyrim's hard-coded bullcrap" than the Western community?

Archived