Penis erection issue with custom race (Proto-Argonian). Is it compatible?

Looked everywhere for a solution and none of them seem to apply to my Proto-Argonian SS.

My AAF related mods are (in no particular order):

1. AAF

2. BodyTalk v3

3. Atomic Lust

4. Animated Fanning

5. Sex Em Up

6. Violate

7. Sex Attributes

8. AAF Proto Argonian patch

9. ZeX skeleton

Whenever I enter a scene with my Argonian SS his penis is always flaccid and bent. I followed the steps of installing the proper versions of the mods from the Fucking Manual, built the male bodies and morphs in BodySlide for my SS and the normal human body just in case. Still doesn't work for the Argonian race in game.

I tried making a clean save and the issue persists. Tried making another clean save without the Argonian race mod and it works with the normal human race. Tested the 3rd time by doing a solo scene on a random male human NPC and it works just fine. Same with M+F scenes with both human race NPCs. Only when my Argonian SS is doing any AAF scene the penis never gets erect.

Are custom races and AAF just doomed from the start or is it a way to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance