LynErso666 Posted yesterday at 11:54 AM Posted yesterday at 11:54 AM What is with the black textures on Silver cuffs and fetters? And the chains STILL don't connect? I remember that years ago when I used Devious Devices on several installs. Sad as hell to see DD is still way too much of a mess
CaptainJ03 Posted yesterday at 01:26 PM Posted yesterday at 01:26 PM 1 hour ago, LynErso666 said: And the chains STILL don't connect? They should. Are you using the current FSMP - Faster HDT-SMP?
LynErso666 Posted 17 hours ago Posted 17 hours ago 7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said: They should. Are you using the current FSMP - Faster HDT-SMP? Yes, I am. It seems to be only silver fetters that suffer from this. So I replaced them with the iron fetters that work properly, and recolored them to be silver with different cubemaps. It seems after alllllll these years DD also locks out animations, with devices on, when there are now specific animations for when you have an armbinder or something on that can never be used because of this scripted list. I remember running into that years ago, but then I didn't have ClaudeAI eager to recompile it with checks for specific animation packs and rewrite half the dam scripts with safety checks and guards etc. etc.. It seems to work great now. I wish I had AI years ago. Thx anyways tho. I'll fix any further issues myself for now. DD is simply too primitive in its present state. I'm going to have to go thru it optimizing it for months. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now