Can anyone tell me or can anyone create a sheer tank top?

Similar to the one this woman is wearing. 

Also, those boots, hair, and skirt looks nice too. They really don't make them like that anymore (same for the girl herself in the pic) ???

thmb_AqmUvtV4.jpgthmb_MUCorucR.jpgthmb_oHwoKQRa[1].jpgthmb_oJe7jHq1.jpgthmb_9eXXRmUb[1].jpgthmb_PXsbFZ0e.jpgFile_12.JPG.cb2330d11e1ddcb9fe0cc41b5e177d60.JPG

EDIT: Unfortunately, to anyone who request a larger photo, I wish I had one too but this is all I have got left. These photos were from a livechat site that was closed in 2007 (www.one2one.com) and these photos were all I was able to salvage, which makes me soo sad, because this particular model (Drew) on the site was perfect in every physical way.

Edited by mythik1988
  • mythik1988 changed the title to Sheer tank top [request]
On 9/26/2023 at 2:04 PM, Patriguz said:

For the skirt and hair I would need a larger photo,,, My eyesight is no longer what it was.  :sweat:

I hope I've helped.:thumbsup:

According to this chart:

547c85df95d8009c339f2fc4b4f02b51.jpg.502ed1549e669689212dd6b6624393f4.jpg

The skirt seems to be a pleated skirt with an 8-Panel Gore type pleat, and a thick belt with a 2000's style wide black (seems to be leather) fashion belt with grey metal ring as buckle. 

It looks like a waist belt, but somehow it's wrapped around her hips. The skirt looks like it has no belt loops so the belt just looks like it's wrapped around the skirt rather than threaded through the belt loops. It looks similar to this style:
il_1080xN.3342740661_jvc0.thumb.webp.b76d864cfa5b34ea48f84470d8ede5c9.webp

or maybe this style:

31u8J0EhmoL.jpg.08b797015efb83d229fdf542e8fe2c2b.jpg

Edited by mythik1988

I think of ALL the years I've spent sitting in front of a monitor, looking at page after page of Sims 3 CC when all I had to do is ask others to do it for me . . . . .

Reading Snark - it's a small price to pay to sit and let others do your legwork.   :)

I've enjoyed the Sims 4 for only ONE reason - Conversions! These skirts have one option the player can change (belts always remain black) while including several Wonderful pattern options - not available for use on other cc  :(

Kenzar Samya Skirt 4t3.rar

Screenshot-1229.jpg.db38a1e9106a37ba9dc94b5792b0169d.jpg

Screenshot-1045.jpg.05c1ab2003e60918be803d4e2282370f.jpgScreenshot-942.jpg.ab1db0785dfe2ffa3d5f0ec8adc22d9a.jpg

*Thanks Patriguez. I know for many clicking the download link is a lot of work and doing it twice to leave a like is asking a lot. Perhaps in the future I'll leave teasing Screenshots and MAKE anyone wanting them HAVE TO TYPE a lot MORE in a request message . Yes, I am a prick and enjoy it often as possible when others are lazy assholes.   ?

It warms my heart to know many would already have me on ignore if not for their desire to leech from my knowledge and uploads. A simple thank you or other form of social graces are always appreciated and lack of are equally rewarded.

Edited by landess
On 10/13/2023 at 11:06 PM, landess said:

I think of ALL the years I've spent sitting in front of a monitor, looking at page after page of Sims 3 CC when all I had to do is ask others to do it for me . . . . .

Reading Snark - it's a small price to pay to sit and let others do your legwork.   :)

I've enjoyed the Sims 4 for only ONE reason - Conversions! These skirts have one option the player can change (belts always remain black) while including several Wonderful pattern options - not available for use on other cc  :(

Kenzar Samya Skirt 4t3.rar 8.02 MB · 3 downloads

Screenshot-1229.jpg.db38a1e9106a37ba9dc94b5792b0169d.jpg

Screenshot-1045.jpg.05c1ab2003e60918be803d4e2282370f.jpgScreenshot-942.jpg.ab1db0785dfe2ffa3d5f0ec8adc22d9a.jpg

*Thanks Patriguez. I know for many clicking the download link is a lot of work and doing it twice to leave a like is asking a lot. Perhaps in the future I'll leave teasing Screenshots and MAKE anyone wanting them HAVE TO TYPE a lot MORE in a request message . Yes, I am a prick and enjoy it often as possible when others are lazy assholes.   ?

It warms my heart to know many would already have me on ignore if not for their desire to leech from my knowledge and uploads. A simple thank you or other form of social graces are always appreciated and lack of are equally rewarded.

Thank you for the recommendation. I really appreciate your helpfulness. If i wasn’t such a boomer when it comes to technology, i’d attempt to mod-create that skirt myself rather than trouble people here ?

Though come to think of it, it is also technically a mod request section right?

Tried out the skirt just now on my sim. It’s actually not bad, except that it’s high waisted and was looking for a regular frill black miniskirt. But I think i might start a new thread for the skirt because it seems to be now deviating from the original topic.

Thank you for the help tho.