K.A.R.T.S.

View File

K.A.R.T.S

or...

The Kinetic Ancillary Riverwood Transport System ? (sponsored by S.L.U.T.S.) ™️

Addon for S.L.U.T.S. that provides a simple handcart (found outside Riverwood) that can pulled around to transport your stuff. 

It includes a spell to summon the cart. Physics-enabled activators sometimes fall through the ground, or fly away for no apparent reason -- so the spell is good to have. The spell can be accessed from Easywheel if you want (soft dependency).

It links to the mesh and textures from SLUTS so it still has the advertising on the back...
The parts of the scripts that are actually important, they come from SLUTS too.

Requires:

I haven't tested it with Legendary Edition because Dynamic Activation Key isn't available for LE yet as far as I know.

Usage

• Find the cart outside of Riverwood.
  • Access the inventory by activating the cart.
  • Hold the DAK key (left-shift by default) and activate the cart to tether yourself to it.
  • Press the activate key to untether yourself from the cart.
    • Or sit down
    • Or go inside a house or cave
    • Or start a sexlab scene
    • Or go to sleep
    • Or just die.

Still very alpha and untested.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/21/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    S.L.U.T.S. Resume, Dynamic Activation Key
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by markdf
Added backronym

Does it mean I can sweep Bleak Falls Barrow clean of EVERYTHING in one go? Now I need to find a merchant interested in buying several dozen embalming tools, linen, bellows, spigots and what not. But once I do, I'll be rich!

Edited by belegost
4 hours ago, belegost said:

Does it mean I can sweep Bleak Falls Barrow clean of EVERYTHING in one go? Now I need to find a merchant interested in buying several dozen embalming tools, linen, bellows, spigots and what not. But once I do, I'll be rich!

I have no idea if it can get up there. The cart was really designed for roads.

On 9/22/2023 at 1:14 PM, markdf said:

I have no idea if it can get up there. The cart was really designed for roads.

But there is a road leading up there. Cross the bridge in Riverwood and go up instead of right.

https://gamemap.uesp.net/sr/?world=skyrim&layer=day&x=13095&y=-40169&zoom=6.226

Edited by belegost
  • 5 months later...

i just it on le it works but i found a glitch i used console as in ` to type coc whiterun i noticed when e was pressed the cart despawned when it was equipped to player

for le you need

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95017

power of three le version i used the sse dynamic keys that you posted had to change sluts se from 171000 to 17000 and got it to work

Edited by badbat111