The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

The missing dialogue and the grey face for Haelga are telling me you may have conflicting mods.

Try moving Sisterhood at the end of your load order.

For the stages, first try this in the console:

setstage  _SLSD_QST_Initiation 70

If that doesn't help with Svana, try this:

setstage  _SLSD_QST_Corruption  5

That should unlock more dialogues with Svana.

Look for this one:

"I am ready to finish the corruption of Dibella's temple.. where should I start?"

Hello DeepBlueFrog,

no i get it what you ment by "seeing Dibella´s corruption". Outfit changing for the sisters. I didn´t have that esp activated since i use BBLS Outfit Dialog System and created my own desing for them to wear, but the switch on the altar is there to change to the daedric lights. Also the changes in the underground bathing area are there.

I tried to place the mod as low as possible but grey face Healga and the dialog problem is still there. Will try the setstage commands tomorrov. Are they both for the quest "A Sybil´s Journey"?

3 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello DeepBlueFrog,

no i get it what you ment by "seeing Dibella´s corruption". Outfit changing for the sisters. I didn´t have that esp activated since i use BBLS Outfit Dialog System and created my own desing for them to wear, but the switch on the altar is there to change to the daedric lights. Also the changes in the underground bathing area are there.

I tried to place the mod as low as possible but grey face Healga and the dialog problem is still there. Will try the setstage commands tomorrov. Are they both for the quest "A Sybil´s Journey"?

The two setstage commands already include the quest name they apply to.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The two setstage commands already include the quest name they apply to.

Hello,

so i tried both commands. The questlog did an update and shows now:

grafik.png.c9ecf47145540dbfb32d3d3228903898.png

But Svana still has no dialog available. I placed the mod at the bottom of my load order just in case but that didn´t help. I think it might conflict with something that added other dialog or whatever. The only mods which due are:

SL Stories

Bathing in Skyrim

BBLS

Radiant Prostitution (in case npc weres an amulet or th PC is on job

Devious Cursed Loot

grafik.png.e240ff2aec0acc30dc2aa806e457bafa.png

I think at some point my save game got corrupted. No a bad thing, i wanted to start a new game because i want to upgrade some mods which requires a new game.

I've got an idea to expand the questline a little for male characters:

After you finish the quest "Heart of dibella" as a male, you can be prompted to talk with Senna about further help to the sisters. Then, you'd be asked to go to the Shrine of Dibella near Old Hroldan inn and speak with a sister there. After speaking with the sister (and maybe doing a small thing, such as delivering a Mark of Dibella to her), she'd ask the player to pray at the shrine.

If you don't have Hormones (or if hou have it, Sex Change curse disabled), then the player would simply come back to Dibella's temple in Markarth and speak with Senna, and the quest then ends.

However, if you have the Hormones and Sex Change enabled, your character would then be turned into a female after praying at the shrine. When returning to the temple of Dibella, then the questline would proceed as normal.

This new suggested quest branch came up with male characters in mind, however I have nothing against extending it to female PCs. With that, you could have an alternate way to change the gender of your PC (from M to F) during the questline, instead of a single sex act with a female. Also, it can add a bit of immersion, because currently you don't get prompted in-game to return to the temple once the sex change happens.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, recently started using this mod. Really great. Just a few bugs I'm not sure how to fix.

First once I get Fjotra back to the temple she takes off all her clothes and starts walking around naked all over the temple.. but she's still wearing children shoes causes bad cliping.. she should be wearing wedding shoes if I'm reading xedit correctly.

The other thing is I was talking to the sisters about the history shortly after we went to main hall and all of a sudden I get a message that Fjotra is a novice and she enters a bound pose hands behind back but no rope, still child shoes, and she hovers around with mother. I thought this was weird. Reloaded a prior save and now I can't get her to become a novice.. I already got to the point where I need to go to bards college?

would be really cool if you guys made an aft dialog that made all registered followers, worshipers of dibella for the coins. 

Also I read you get perk points for a number of things in this quest line. I'm hoping they are pretty rare. It might be cool if there was a monetary reward system like more daily donations as Fjotra gets stronger. (Not that I'm able to make her a novice).

Great mod!

Hey I have start to use this mod and I have install the SSE port but the addon Sister change nothing to my game... the only mod I have which change NPC is bijin AIO (and the textures and meshes from bijin) I have install this mod for anold version of my SSE and Sister addon change correctly the clothes... can you help me please?

Here's my load order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
UHDAP - en0.esp
UHDAP - en1.esp
UHDAP - en2.esp
UHDAP - en3.esp
UHDAP - en4.esp
UHDAP - MusicHQ.esp
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
3BBB.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Correctif Special.esp
holycow.esp
Bijin_AIO 2018.esp
PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
tpos_altstart_02.esp

11 hours ago, jirocdn said:

Hi, recently started using this mod. Really great. Just a few bugs I'm not sure how to fix.

First once I get Fjotra back to the temple she takes off all her clothes and starts walking around naked all over the temple.. but she's still wearing children shoes causes bad cliping.. she should be wearing wedding shoes if I'm reading xedit correctly.

That looks like a load order issue.

Make sure to load the two Sistehood esp files after any mod that change NPCs.

If I had to redo that mod again, I would simply disable Fjotra and replace her by a new adult copy instead of trying to make the original NPC into an adult.

The other thing is I was talking to the sisters about the history shortly after we went to main hall and all of a sudden I get a message that Fjotra is a novice and she enters a bound pose hands behind back but no rope, still child shoes, and she hovers around with mother. I thought this was weird. Reloaded a prior save and now I can't get her to become a novice.. I already got to the point where I need to go to bards college?

She becomes a novice after enough sex scenes either with you or with Mother Hamal.

would be really cool if you guys made an aft dialog that made all registered followers, worshipers of dibella for the coins. 

Also I read you get perk points for a number of things in this quest line. I'm hoping they are pretty rare. It might be cool if there was a monetary reward system like more daily donations as Fjotra gets stronger. (Not that I'm able to make her a novice).

The perk points are as rare or frequent as you want them to be,

There is a random chance for a perk to be granted when Dibella speaks through Fjotra after sex. 

Less sex with Fjotra means less chances to get perk points.

4 hours ago, Althyrios said:

Hey I have start to use this mod and I have install the SSE port but the addon Sister change nothing to my game... the only mod I have which change NPC is bijin AIO (and the textures and meshes from bijin) I have install this mod for anold version of my SSE and Sister addon change correctly the clothes... can you help me please?

Here's my load order

(...)

I am not using SSE yet so I can't really help you there.

You might want to ask your question in my SSE conversion thread in case someone knows the answer.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That looks like a load order issue.

Make sure to load the two Sistehood esp files after any mod that change NPCs.

If I had to redo that mod again, I would simply disable Fjotra and replace her by a new adult copy instead of trying to make the original NPC into an adult.

She becomes a novice after enough sex scenes either with you or with Mother Hamal.

The perk points are as rare or frequent as you want them to be,

There is a random chance for a perk to be granted when Dibella speaks through Fjotra after sex. 

Less sex with Fjotra means less chances to get perk points.

Thanks for getting back to me!  don't beat yourself up. you made an awesome mod and have given me a reason to do bard quest and a number of things I had no reason to do!!  I really like that aspect of this mod.  It would be nice if you made a replacer for her parents make them a bit older that way all the standard quest dialogue fits nicely with her new age.

I'll check load order.  basically when i first met her there was a neck gap so i started to fix thigs like load order etc..  but it was too late for the shoes which i didn't see.   i deleted the shoes in console and problem is fixed.  I'm not sure why she would be allowed to put them on as an adult..   that's a bit strange.

She still wont put anything i give her on to wear (maybe this is normal)

I've also seen her tied up a few times without handcuffs..  i think its because i didnt register Zaz in mcm to lovers lab..  maybe add that to the installation steps. 

also on the main page it says she is novice by default..  maybe update that to say she becomes novice after a lot of homework..  again thanks a ton for the mod.  

I tried the new outfit option and did not really like it much.  it would be nice if you made the meshes and textures visible like an armor replacer so that we can replace them with what we think they should wear. 

Also it would be really cool if you made Fjotra into a follower I'm pretty invested in her playing this questline.  Maybe you can get a combat blessing by training her that last an hour (real time) when she is a follower.  but she still runs from combat.  lol

Thanks,

On 14/04/2021 at 09:03, Althyrios said:

Hé j'ai commencé à utiliser ce mod et j'ai installé le port SSE mais l'addon Sister ne change rien à mon jeu ... le seul mod que j'ai qui change NPC est bijin AIO (et les textures et les mailles de bijin) que j'ai installé ce mod pour une ancienne version de mon addon SSE et Sister change correctement les vêtements ... pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît?

Voici mon ordre de chargement

Seems to work now... Idon't understand why but it work X)
I just start a new save, walk 30min to Markarth and go inside the temple... all is good 

I haven't seen her do anything with mother hamel, is there a certain time for training?    I also did her a lot of times (~30 or more)..  still no novice.  I have her at the bottom of the mod list.  I've slept in the temple for several days to try to get it via mother training as well. nothing.  Not sure what's wrong!  Not that it matters too much but her outfit will never change..  she does not have wedding shoes in her inventory  would that make a difference?

18 minutes ago, jirocdn said:

I haven't seen her do anything with mother hamel, is there a certain time for training?    I also did her a lot of times (~30 or more)..  still no novice.  I have her at the bottom of the mod list.  I've slept in the temple for several days to try to get it via mother training as well. nothing.  Not sure what's wrong!  Not that it matters too much but her outfit will never change..  she does not have wedding shoes in her inventory  would that make a difference?

Did you install the Sistehood Sisters esp too?

You need both esp files for the outfits to change.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Did you install the Sistehood Sisters esp too?

You need both esp files for the outfits to change.

Sorry the outfit change remark was based on her not progressing to novice. Not moving to novice is the only issue that i have right now.  I noticed in the xedit that she get different outfits.  I'm not using the second file because i have unp body and Fjotra body replacer (from the Russian site) and im a bit picky on what they wear.. 

Id rather more modest coverings funny enough.  The original file is fine with me so far.

I'd really like these for instance white and black but virtually the same along with various degrees of nudity

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99416?tab=images

but I'm not sure how to replace the attire in your second file.  I've only ever just swapped meshes and textures, but its not set up that way.  Will you release a clothing replacer?

Any idea why she wont progress to novice,  and is there anything I can type into console to force it?  I made sure that all the relevant parameters in the replacer were the same via Xedit the only difference is her face, textures, and meshes.

I don't know why is doesn't progress but I can tell you how to nudge her along artificially.

In the console, look for the value of '_SLSD_GV_SybilLevel' 

A value of 1 is Novice.

You can try setting the value manually but the value should be set from the progress of your quest - usually when you return to Fjotra after completing a task for Senna.

I don't know if changing it manually would cause issues with the quests.

How far along are you in your quest journal?

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't know why is doesn't progress but I can tell you how to nudge her along artificially.

In the console, look for the value of '_SLSD_GV_SybilLevel' 

A value of 1 is Novice.

You can try setting the value manually but the value should be set from the progress of your quest - usually when you return to Fjotra after completing a task for Senna.

I don't know if changing it manually would cause issues with the quests.

How far along are you in your quest journal?

I'm done the flute quest now.  Also it seems much rarer to get dibella talking ...   and the coin that practically never happens.  im not sure if its bad luck or is it related to time because i usually speed things along to tweak the sexlab mod.

i searched in global variables and its already at =5 

initiation game time = 0

initiation lessons are = 20

wonder why it didn't start.  its been at the bottom of the load order the entire time.. the only thing after it is the body replacer

Do you need the sisters file for this to work?

8 hours ago, jirocdn said:

i searched in global variables and its already at =5 

initiation game time = 0

initiation lessons are = 20

wonder why it didn't start.  its been at the bottom of the load order the entire time.. the only thing after it is the body replacer

Do you need the sisters file for this to work?

That's good details to know. I will check later today.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's good details to know. I will check later today.

I can give you all the parameters if you want..  I believe all the initiation settings are at 0.000 except the one mentioned. 

I should also note I had this installed from a fresh start game,  and it was one of the first set of quests started (first 10 at least).  however I might have had the sisters file in at the beginning..  cant remember if it was loaded in from the start or if I just tested what it does part way in and returned to previous save without.  Because you had it as just an outfit changer I didn't think much of turning it on and off.  Still I don't think this would mess with the quest variables.    I wonder if _SLSD_GV_SybilLevel increased past 1 too quickly and it didn't start as a result, just went to the next quest.

So this is interesting.  I went back to the temple after a few days and some questing and now option at the bottom of her dialogue to follow me...   AFT Follower?  Was that intended.  I don't even know how to make a person a follower in XEdit.  I did not change the load order, your mod is at the bottom and only the replacer comes after.   in Xedit it says her character type is cowardly.

she still wont go into novice..  i tried taking her with me for a while changing things up and even resetting her in AFT.

25 minutes ago, jirocdn said:

So this is interesting.  I went back to the temple after a few days and some questing and now option at the bottom of her dialogue to follow me...   AFT Follower?  Was that intended.  I don't even know how to make a person a follower in XEdit.  I did not change the load order, your mod is at the bottom and only the replacer comes after.   in Xedit it says her character type is cowardly.

she still wont go into novice..  i tried taking her with me for a while changing things up and even resetting her in AFT.

I checked CK and she does not have a relationship with player as ally.  so I'm not sure how this dialogue to add her as a follower appeared.  Is this something that the your mod does later in the quest line?

So I decided to start a new character and the quest all over again to see if this was load order issue at the beginning of the game.   

The Good new is as soon as a I drink from the alter..  then sleep there, she comes into the temple the next day the next quest started for novice.  So I don't think the quest line is broken,  what may have triggered the issue is training her before drinking from the alter and getting her score up.  Not sure maybe you can investigate if that's the issue.

---------------

The Bad News.  Not sure why this is happening.  but she has a number of Inventory issues when I look at her inventory.  When I found her she was bound gaged and wearing miners cloths as intended.  but once I get her back to the temple and she strips her shoes are wrong.

Unfortunately she has a few inventory issues not sure the cause.  I do use some sorting mods but this has never been a problem as they mostly just rename stuff. 

Problems:

1- She is wearing children's brown robes, but you cant see the body, only the feat.  Common Shoes 000E80A8

2- She has a lot of BAD Editor ID items here are all the codes:   

1101290f

1100699d

11008be7

000e80AB

000c8914

14006ec0

Not sure why she would have all this.  Is there an item package I need to install along with this mod?  

3- She was not given fine wedding sandals when she turned novice. They are not in her inventory. if I give her a pair she does not equip them no matter how many times she walk into the temple.