The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

8 hours ago, Aki K said:

I've already picked up the letters and returned them.  She never gave me the key to the charity box and no options are letting me start the next phase of the quest.

She doesn't give you the key. It's hidden down near the box in the cellar behind a big statue (NOT the one near the water - the threesome statue in the previous chamber). It's kind of hard to find. Bit of a pixel hunt. If you use stealth mode to crouch it might be easier to find.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

She doesn't give you the key. It's hidden down near the box in the cellar behind a big statue (NOT the one near the water - the threesome statue in the previous chamber). It's kind of hard to find. Bit of a pixel hunt. If you use stealth mode to crouch it might be easier to find.

That's the key to hamal's chest.  The key they're supposed to give you is to the charity box once you get initiated (or at the very least it's supposed to unlock).  It's the same key as the key to the inner temple.  Either way, the script brokedown and I basically had to reset the mod to get things to work again...somewhat.

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You need both .esp files (sisterhood and sisterhood-sisters) for changes of outfits to happen. One is the main mod, the other handles outfit changes.

I get some clipping with the white sister dress (not sure what exactly it's called) around the breast area. Like, it doesn't follow the breast jiggle properly and ends up clipping through. Is there a way around it? Also the black lingerie thing Fjotra wears at some point doesn't seem to go well with the body and looks like when you put on a CBBE outfit over UNP body. Not sure what to do about this.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You need both .esp files (sisterhood and sisterhood-sisters) for changes of outfits to happen. One is the main mod, the other handles outfit changes.

I have both ESP files, and they're sorted the way the install instructions said to have them.  Like I said, it worked for three other files.  Then all the scripts seemed to break in the 4th.  When I reset the mod (turned it off, saved, reinstalled eveyrthing, etc.) the quests started working again but not the outfit changes.

I currently stumbled across a problem where my game immediately crashes once I find Sister Eda at the hot spring and put her under the crosshair. I can observe her from afar, and activate her with console to take a look on her stats with More Informative Console, but once the name appears in game regularly when going near, I get a CTD.

My Skyrim installation is very stable otherwise, with all common crash sources weeded out over some months, so that random crashes never happen anymore, and stuff like this here is really rare too.

I remember in the past I had one crash as well related to Sisterhood of Dibella, where I needed to download some facegen files from here I believe, because entering a fortress with dead Dibella priestesses inside would shut the game down. Could it be similar issue?

On 1/29/2020 at 8:19 AM, s.kirmish said:

I currently stumbled across a problem where my game immediately crashes once I find Sister Eda at the hot spring and put her under the crosshair. I can observe her from afar, and activate her with console to take a look on her stats with More Informative Console, but once the name appears in game regularly when going near, I get a CTD.

My Skyrim installation is very stable otherwise, with all common crash sources weeded out over some months, so that random crashes never happen anymore, and stuff like this here is really rare too.

I remember in the past I had one crash as well related to Sisterhood of Dibella, where I needed to download some facegen files from here I believe, because entering a fortress with dead Dibella priestesses inside would shut the game down. Could it be similar issue?

Is that with the Special Edition or normal one?

If it is with SE, did you try the latest files I uploaded to my SE conversion thread?

5 hours ago, xGnomez said:

I started the Dibellas Corruption Quest and my game crashes whenever I walk up to one of the sisters i need to corrupt. Any idea how to fix this or can someone give me the quest stage information so I can just skip this part of the quest and hope that the rest of the quest works

Do you have any mods that edit the areas you find the sisters at? Could be an interference.

19 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Is that with the Special Edition or normal one?

If it is with SE, did you try the latest files I uploaded to my SE conversion thread?

Uhje, sorry, I ended up in the wrong thread. However, I could check and confirm that the new version by nomkaz works! Thank you, problem solved.

29 minutes ago, xGnomez said:

CBBE and Apachii hair would be the only ones

Then it's probably something i don't understand. I would say something about the load order but i doubt that's the cause of the problem. Did you install the sisters outfit pack for this mod and build it in bodyslide? Is Apachii creating some issues? Disable some mods you think could be affecting the NPC's one by one and see if that makes any difference, that's how i usually narrow down issues when i get them.

Hi,

please could you advice what is the quest ID or if there is a way to restart the mod or setstage lower?

I finished the storyline until the full Purification and now I would like to repeat the other choice Corruption ?

Unfortunately I cannot go back to a previous save, so I need to either go back to the point with the choice Purification/Corruption or start to whole story again.

Please advise.

Thank you very much.

8 hours ago, scoopy3252 said:

Back in May of 2017 (1.3.2) I was using DibellaSisterhood1.3.2 and DibellaSisterhoodSistersUNPv129. The UNP pack was downloadable off of the downloads section back then (99% sure) and was a 7z file. Does anyone recall this/potentially still have it?

The files still available in download section.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/392-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-april-2019/

On 2/1/2020 at 6:13 PM, eino.bai said:

Hi,

please could you advice what is the quest ID or if there is a way to restart the mod or setstage lower?

I finished the storyline until the full Purification and now I would like to repeat the other choice Corruption ?

Unfortunately I cannot go back to a previous save, so I need to either go back to the point with the choice Purification/Corruption or start to whole story again.

Please advise.

Thank you very much.

Never mind, I figured out to uninstall the mod completely and reinstall again.

I just have to play from the start, I can live with that.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:14 AM, eino.bai said:

Never mind, I figured out to uninstall the mod completely and reinstall again.

I just have to play from the start, I can live with that.

Just start a new character, surely? There are a few tools, that enable alts if you're playing oldrim...

I am CDT every time i get near the location in the Ratway Vault as part of the "Track down Svana in the Ratways" of the Redemption quest line to restore the temple.

Any advice on how to noe have my game CDT, or if anyone has the QuestID for this quest line I can then use setstage to bypass this part so i can continue the quest.

I am playing Skyrim SE and have not had any problems with this mod, except the black face bug on all named NPCs that are part of the Temple Faction.  If there is a patch to fix the black face bug for SE that would be great.

any way to run this without zaz?

I know some people here are into bondage... in fact it seem from most of the mods in the download section that most people are...

but mixing violence with sex has never been my thing. I don't like the zaz animations at all.

7 hours ago, jb136 said:

I know some people here are into bondage... in fact it seem from most of the mods in the download section that most people are...

but mixing violence with sex has never been my thing. I don't like the zaz animations at all.

As far as I remember, though I only did one path of the questline, the mod mainly uses zaz for the props like cuffs. I don't believe it uses the zaz animations by default

11 hours ago, jb136 said:

Unfortunately, that is not possible without significant surgery on the mod.

It relies on Zaz for props (blindfold, chains, cuffs) and for animations (the Sybil is chained at night, and sisters are kneeling or more during the Corruption quest).

2 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

I cant find the key do hamals chest.

And yea I have done even TCL.

Edit Nevermind. Have ot now.

I did use AddItemMenu.

For the record.. 

Spoiler

The key is behind one of the statues in the lower part of the entrance lobby to the underground baths.