Hi Guys, might be a noob question but does anyone know of a way of getting all the devious devices items and cursed loot items in one place? Is there a vendor that sells everything? Obviously i know about lauras bondage shop and the doll maker but they do not sell everything and console commands are only going to get you what you KNOW exist. 

i was kind of hoping there is a way to brows through everything. 

thanks in advance 

46 minutes ago, Mi Lawd said:

Is there a vendor that sells everything?

Everything? No. DD 5.2 has a lot more stuff than any vendor I know of currently has on offer. Your best bet is AddItemMenu or equivalent mod.

30 minutes ago, Mi Lawd said:

Ah yes i have tried this mod a little but i could not find the spell book, dont suppose you know what its called or know the item id?  

Intergration.esm has 4 spell books. They are all for making devices vibrate. There are no other spellbooks in DD5.2.

Edited by belegost
23 minutes ago, belegost said:

Intergration.esm has 4 spell books. They are all for making devices vibrate. There are no other spellbooks in DD5.2.

Sorry i meant the spell book that is supposed to appear in your inventory when you install the additem menu mod 

8 hours ago, Mi Lawd said:

Sorry i meant the spell book that is supposed to appear in your inventory when you install the additem menu mod 

All you get is a container that upon opening has 2 books and 2 misc items. Once you pick it all up, it disappears. And AFAIR AddItemMenu only works in 1.5.97, 1.6+ (AE) has different mod.