Starfield textures with MO2 2.5.0 Beta5 install possible?

Can I install textures with MO2 2.5beta 5, which are indicated by the creator that they belong in the My Games/Starfield folder?

I haven't read anything about this in the updates, but when I try it out it seems to work. I am not so sure though.

Edited by N.Gamma
  • N.Gamma changed the title to Starfield textures with MO2 2.5.0 Beta5 install possible?
On 9/11/2023 at 12:04 AM, Varithina said:

Does kind of make you wonder though, just what the hell the devs were thinking putting texture overrides into the my documents folder.

Its not, the game uses its Data folder. Documents folder usage is purely modders BDSM choice for users to suffer. 

57 minutes ago, RomeoZero said:

Its not, the game uses its Data folder. Documents folder usage is purely modders BDSM choice for users to suffer. 

No clue, have not bought the game yet, and will not till it hits at least 50% off, or drops to around £30 for the all in one, all dlc included package, I was just going by what some of the mods I was tracking on nexus, state about installing them, which state extract into the my documents folder for the game, and thinking wtf were the devs on with this decision, sure I can see wanting to keep mods in effect separate, but in that case just create a directory in the main game to store them but putting them there, boggles the mind.

22 hours ago, Varithina said:

No clue, have not bought the game yet, and will not till it hits at least 50% off, or drops to around £30 for the all in one, all dlc included package, I was just going by what some of the mods I was tracking on nexus, state about installing them, which state extract into the my documents folder for the game, and thinking wtf were the devs on with this decision, sure I can see wanting to keep mods in effect separate, but in that case just create a directory in the main game to store them but putting them there, boggles the mind.

Yes,I suggest to wait its patches. Game has errors that break the fun and need optimization also.

• 2 weeks later...