Monster - Girls?

so it is possible!

the ammount of work is not suppoused to matter, everything will come up eventually just right with the proper ammount effort, I mean a few weeks ago I did barely knew about C language, and now I made myself a simple calculator which supports continuing with answer and stuff....

I never payed much attention to the Hagravens till now' date=' but after getting a good look at them I'm confident that with a little tweaking they could be made into a pretty attractive harpy-like creature. :D

[/quote']

I -highly- approve of this post. Harpies can do nothing but help any games cause. Attractive, non-hag ones, at least. doubly so if made into playable races, triply so if they can wear gear correctly.

I never payed much attention to the Hagravens till now' date=' but after getting a good look at them I'm confident that with a little tweaking they could be made into a pretty attractive harpy-like creature. :D

[/quote']

I -highly- approve of this post. Harpies can do nothing but help any games cause. Attractive, non-hag ones, at least. doubly so if made into playable races, triply so if they can wear gear correctly.

i laugh at how much a thread can change and still be on subject harpy race would be nice but having wings that actually fly would be better

[/quote']

i laugh at how much a thread can change and still be on subject harpy race would be nice but having wings that actually fly would be better

but harpies don't have like hands and stuff, sooo how will it be?

I mean to attack won't it need to use legs as hands to hold weapons while constanly flying in combat mode? and this will be sort of trouble in caves I guess...

IMHO it should probobly be made for NPCs...

P.S. Making nests would be pretty much awesome so they could like steal some males and rape them at their nest most of the time...

P.S.S. Looking into it maybe a random quest will be avalible with somekind of marriage outcome like having yourself stolen and raped at the nest then increase affection and stuff...

P.S.S.S. Sorry for the obvious suggestions...

P.S.S.S.S. Sorry for a lot of P.S.s

So back to my original post... can this be actually done? 3 separate types of creature NPC's... ones that attack to kill you ... ones that attack and then leave after they are satisfied... and then ones that attack and then try to mate with you..... hell they can even be companions and a way to "heal" them after combat is to have sex with them...

It's totally possible, it wouldn't be any different from adding new monsters to the game, which can and has been done. As for behavior, I'm not so sure.

I know in the CK for Oblivion you could set NPC and Monster Behavior like, "flees when low on health", or "fights to the death", but as for coming up with a new behavior entirely, I have no clue.

BUT if you can, that my friend, would be epic.

EDIT: ACTUALLY, I just remembered, it SHOULD be possible. In the lovers mods like Joburg and the Bandits mod, they would rape you when you were low on health or didn't pay. I don't know if this was due to a new behavior script or what, but it should be possible.

• 2 weeks later...

It is truly a fact that there can never be enough monster girls in a game.

Hagravens could potentially be made beautiful, I'm sure, and Flame Atronachs are already pretty *sunglasses* hot.

Female bandits, spriggans, wispmothers, and an endless supply of user-made monster girls and maybe even just female dragons.

Yes, today is a good day to be a male. Or a hermaphrodite.

Now, if only I could convince somebody to do some shota/lolicon mods...

Ungh... nymphomaniac hagravens. Somebody pass me the brain bleach.

oh yeah that would be Nasty lol

but if they was more along the Sucubus line in apperance then that

would be a cool mod, maybe female playes could join in some way

through a quest and get Honor status and limited powers.

Could also have a Male version, with Icubus(sp?), male version of

Sucubus.

sorry I dont know the Monster Girl stuff so if this is to far from

the mark please ignore :)

Now' date=' if only I could convince somebody to do some shota/lolicon mods...

[/quote']

Lolicon\shotacon mods are 100% bann in loverslab, it always has been. Of course nobody down here can control every individuals private project.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. But, nonetheless, this isn't the only modding site out there.

Just the coolest.

Now' date=' if only I could convince somebody to do some shota/lolicon mods...

[/quote']

Lolicon\shotacon mods are 100% bann in loverslab, it always has been. Of course nobody down here can control every individuals private project.

I take it that means getting directions to a decent place that allows and works on it would be out of the question then.

• 1 month later...