Monster - Girls?

Would be nice to see a host of new creatures (possibly out of the monster-girl encyclopedia) who roam around the landscape looking for men...as these monsters thrive and live off of male sperm.... some of these monsters can be evil and try to kill the character, others will force themselves upon you and leave once they are satisfied ...and still others will attempt to dialogue with you and try to get you to become their mate and life-time supply of food...

that...my friends, would be fantastical

Take the Monster Girl series of mods, install Joburg, Lovers Rapers, and Lovers Creatures, and turn the chances of men getting raped by women up until your poor character becomes the main course of a rape feast. :)

I agree it would be nice to have the fantasy fully integrated into the game, with dialog. Still, you can use Lovers to build something close.

First time poster here, and I was thinking the same thing Daniel. I would love to see this too, and I don't think it would be that difficult, then again, I know nothing of adding new races or NPCs.

But they had something sort of similar in Oblivion (i.e. Tabaxi or Satyr Races) that could be imitated in a way. Although I think the whole Monster Girl quest is way to linear to copy, maybe add more variation?

Could one of the veteran modellers give us an opinion on this?

while the idea of a tryst with an argonian female ins't exactly enticing i am intrigued to know what it feels like. im sure it must be pleasurable to some extent.

While the line between monstergirl and furry (or in the above case, "scalie", IIRC) can be difficult to distinguish, there is a bit of a difference between the two.

As a rule of thumb, if the face has a snout of any kind, it's a furry. If, however, the face is human, it's a monstergirl.

Obviously this rule isn't 100% foolproof, seeing as Catgirls are technically Furry fare. But there is another detail that allows one to further distinguish.

If the girl in question has a human face, but at least 50% of her body is that of a fantasy creature of some kind, then she is a Monstergirl.

Dragon girl with human face, torso of bare flesh? Monstergirl.

Dragon girl with dragon snout, totally covered in scales? Furry.

It's not really terribly easy to explain, but as someone who kinda digs monstergirls, but generally dislikes furry girls, it's a distinction I can make at a glance.

You know, it mildly dissapointed me that murder was the only way out of that quest. Having her as a marriage possibility and then like, having to sneak her into the Temple of Mara would have been funny. Maybe have it give you her little hut as an actual, upgradable house in the middle of fracking nowhere, and instead of a store she makes you random potions.

You know' date=' it mildly dissapointed me that murder was the only way out of that quest. Having her as a marriage possibility and then like, having to sneak her into the Temple of Mara would have been funny. Maybe have it give you her little hut as an actual, upgradable house in the middle of fracking nowhere, and instead of a store she makes you random potions.

[/quote']

Yep! she looks so passionate about you, they had to give you this option, even if you don't like her, you must have the choice to take responsability for your "errors"

okay, I might be TOOOTAALY offtop but when I noticed words "Monster-girl" I thought of Drider girls...guess that makes me a freak or something...

BTW I still don't get a thing about what Zolt wrote. Joined The Elder Scrolls just with Skyrim soooo... kind of help? wth is this thing that makes him want to wash his brains so bad?

okay' date=' I might be TOOOTAALY offtop but when I noticed words "Monster-girl" I thought of Drider girls...guess that makes me a freak or something...

BTW I still don't get a thing about what Zolt wrote. Joined The Elder Scrolls just with Skyrim soooo... kind of help? wth is this thing that makes him want to wash his brains so bad?

[/quote']

'Monster Girl' is reffering to the girls from the H-game Monmusu Quest/Monster Girl Assault. I'm pretty sure someone uploaded it.

And about bleaching his brain, haha.

I think that's because the idea of a PC and a Hagraven... ya know... getting jiggy, grosses him out. Can't say I disagree, but the monster girls from the game are more attractive by leaps and bounds (imo anyway).

okay' date=' I might be TOOOTAALY offtop but when I noticed words "Monster-girl" I thought of Drider girls...guess that makes me a freak or something...

[/quote']

'Monster Girl' is reffering to the girls from the H-game Monmusu Quest/Monster Girl Assault. I'm pretty sure someone uploaded it.

And about bleaching his brain, haha.

I think that's because the idea of a PC and a Hagraven... ya know... getting jiggy, grosses him out. Can't say I disagree, but the monster girls from the game are more attractive by leaps and bounds (imo anyway).

haha that still makes me laugh when i read that. people reading this forum might be interested in my latest khajiit high res texture that i uploaded. :D i try not to dissapoint post-9325-13597871560807_thumb.jpg

I can assure you that when I have all the right tools, I'm going to start working on a hagraven overhaul... Srsly, I have nightmares about just running in to one of those repulsive sacks of sagging skin, after reading the thought of being raped by one... I may never sleep again. :P

Heh, i'll wait for sexualized creatures first.

or maybe just import the previous old creatures from oblivion. Assuming their animations data works on skyrim that is. Basically, All NIFF obey their skeleton.Kf - the same way we export critters from morrowinds to oblivion.

Exporting oblivion creatures to skyrim should be working in the same manner?

------------------------------

Speaking of 'NIF'ing. i can't open skyrim mesh assets on niffskope. O_O; Anyone solved this problem before?

my nifscope version is outdates?

post-5926-13597871641209_thumb.jpg

anyways.

I'm totaly green to modding and all of it's mumbo jumbo, but willing to try shamaning on all of this for only 1 reason, which I do not yet know if it's possible to accomplish: will I be able to create a drider race with theyr modding tools? I mean is it possible to create a skeleton (or what are they using?) of a new body that will have like what, 8 legs or is it a mission inposible?

P.S. sorry if I sound selfish here and there and like all over the place...

P.S.S. will I need anything else besides the modding tools?

P.S.S.S. It is not necessary to answer previvious question cause the tools aren't released yet....

anyways.

I'm totaly green to modding and all of it's mumbo jumbo' date=' but willing to try shamaning on all of this for only 1 reason, which I do not yet know if it's possible to accomplish: will I be able to create a drider race with theyr modding tools? I mean is it possible to create a skeleton (or what are they using?) of a new body that will have like what, 8 legs or is it a mission inposible?

P.S. sorry if I sound selfish here and there and like all over the place...

P.S.S. will I need anything else besides the modding tools?

P.S.S.S. It is not necessary to answer previvious question cause the tools aren't released yet....

[/quote']

it would be alot of effort. but it will be possible eventually.

will need a new skeleton to support the extra legs and body parts, new animations so the character isnt just a sliding mesh and so it reacts with the havok system, new textures so it looks pretty porbably alot more stuff i havent mentioned. Mision Improbable right now but keep your eyes open and it may appear someday