Mods to trigger consensual sex with non-hostile creatures without using SL Matchmaker spells?

You might look for a mod called Aroused Creatures, though I'm not sure how well it still works. Would have creature types with an arousal level over what you set in the MCM approach the PC, or I think possibly an NPC.

If spells are partially on the list, Enchantress might work for you. Can also work on humanoid NPCs.

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You might look for a mod called Aroused Creatures, though I'm not sure how well it still works. Would have creature types with an arousal level over what you set in the MCM approach the PC, or I think possibly an NPC.

If spells are partially on the list, Enchantress might work for you. Can also work on humanoid NPCs.

I used SL Aroused Creatures before but I didn't know it had other options to trigger sex besides the arousal based auto trigger. Either I missed it or it was added after I first downloaded it. Thank you!

23 minutes ago, kamoewarrior said:

I used SL Aroused Creatures before but I didn't know it had other options to trigger sex besides the arousal based auto trigger. Either I missed it or it was added after I first downloaded it. Thank you!

Aroused Creatures can be used in two ways. There is an "Invite" feature which can invite non-hostile creatures for sex, and you can set the required creature arousal to 0 for the invite feature to make it more reliable. There is also a toggle to allow speaking with silent creatures, so for some animals, you can just talk to them and ask for sex.

For hostile creatures, I never had much luck with the defeat mods, but the "combat surrender" feature of Cursed Loot works well to surrender to hostile creatures.