Sex Mod Framework - Development Discussion

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

Considering we don't have a CK yet, it's amazing we're as far forward as we are. 

Well, that was really something rhetorical .. but ya know the internet doesn't work for that

But how far? .. some plain nude mods. And well, I can say that other games do not need CK for mods, obviously. I know all the lazy people are waiting for the CK. Me too .. lol 

8 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

Well, that was really something rhetorical .. but ya know the internet doesn't work for that

I guess I see that posted unironically a bit too often. Correction accepted.

8 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

But how far? .. some plain nude mods. And well, I can say that other games do not need CK for mods, obviously. I know all the lazy people are waiting for the CK. Me too .. lol 

Well, we've got a a script extender, a small but goring number of SFSE plugins, we've not new starship habs, now settlement modules, we've got needs mods, UI overhauls, a scripted mod to make your ship take off from whereever it is and land near to where you are now (compiled without an official papyrus compiler for the script and with a CK to associate properties in the script with objects in the game!) and we have a racemenu (CharGenMenu but whose counting?) Plus we have the usual crop of texture replacers, pretty character saves, edited outfits, magazine cover replacers and all the stuff I'd expect for a Beth game this early after release.

Most other games, we're lucky if they get as far as tweaked outfits in the game's entire life cycle.

10 hours ago, DocClox said:

I guess I see that posted unironically a bit too often. Correction accepted.

Well, we've got a a script extender, a small but goring number of SFSE plugins, we've not new starship habs, now settlement modules, we've got needs mods, UI overhauls, a scripted mod to make your ship take off from whereever it is and land near to where you are now (compiled without an official papyrus compiler for the script and with a CK to associate properties in the script with objects in the game!) and we have a racemenu (CharGenMenu but whose counting?) Plus we have the usual crop of texture replacers, pretty character saves, edited outfits, magazine cover replacers and all the stuff I'd expect for a Beth game this early after release.

Most other games, we're lucky if they get as far as tweaked outfits in the game's entire life cycle.

Well, you went around in a circle to avoid the fact that dirty mods don't appear because there is no CK. I mean that. Spiderman RM has hundreds of mods of all kinds and it only needs a little-small program for do that and only that, not the same obviously but is an example. I also mean that. So everyone (PC) knows that if most games do not reach what Bethesda games do in terms of mods .. it is because they are not designed to be exploited in that sense. So perhaps the merit of games like Spiderman is even bigger. BUT it is something that people who play on a console do not understand (for example) that the universe is ''empty'' in the game (Starfiled). But, in any case, without CK (although many will later hate it) there is no way to go further without being able to 'open' a game engine in such a simple way  

Edited by Sneaksmile
9 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Well, you went around in a circle to avoid the fact that dirty mods don't appear because there is no CK

Didn't avoid it at all. Just didn't think it was worth mentioning on account of it being screamingly bloody obvious that there are no sex mods as yet. My point was, and is, that the modding scene for Starfield is amazing well developed considering the game has only been out three months.

9 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Spiderman RM has hundreds of mods of all kinds and it only needs a little-small program for do that and only that, not the same obviously but is an example

So are there mods that let Spidey bang Mary Jane yet?

On 11/24/2023 at 11:48 PM, DocClox said:

Didn't avoid it at all. Just didn't think it was worth mentioning on account of it being screamingly bloody obvious that there are no sex mods as yet. My point was, and is, that the modding scene for Starfield is amazing well developed considering the game has only been out three months.

So are there mods that let Spidey bang Mary Jane yet?

Well, for some, three months are an eternity in this issues, that's a fact

There wouldn't be a single Spidey-MJ style mod in Skyrim without CK, that's also a fact. That's what I mean, obviously a CK (or kinda) will never come out for Spiderman or similar games but without it the game has hundreds of mods available, and new ones keep coming out every day

I will tell the uncomfortable truth that everyone knows but few dare to say .. Bethesda games (the big ones) are always the same things, the same old 'plot' and old meaning and even reuse of the same mechanics .. so .. medieval, apocalyptic, and now space .. but essentially always the same .. and if you play on console they are really bad and limited games in many ways, which makes them so popular, desired and interesting to those simple and repetitive games .. are the mods of course, because such games are designed in the core for that, and the CK is the key, that's all  

Edited by Sneaksmile
40 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

There wouldn't be a single Spidey-MJ style mod in Skyrim without CK

So are there any such scenes in Marvel's Spider-Man 2? Because otherwise I'm struggling to see why you might have thought it relevant.

42 minutes ago, Sneaksmile said:

Well, for some, three months are an eternity in this issues, that's a fact

It's going to be out when it is out.  Your impatience is not going to speed up the process in the slightest. Nor, I suspect, is anyone reading this forum who has the power to accelerate the release process.

So what's your point? More to the point, what's the point of your point?

12 minutes ago, DocClox said:

So are there any such scenes in Marvel's Spider-Man 2? Because otherwise I'm struggling to see why you might have thought it relevant.

It's going to be out when it is out.  Your impatience is not going to speed up the process in the slightest. Nor, I suspect, is anyone reading this forum who has the power to accelerate the release process.

So what's your point? More to the point, what's the point of your point?

1. Well .. looks like you read the comments and then they are erased from your mind in seconds. So if you read again one by one you will see why what I say about that is something relevant

2. My point is not about me, it is about the cheap-voracious video game industry. For many Starfield is already "out of fashion", it is obvious that you have never been on YouTube or Twitch 

14 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

2. My point is not about me, it is about the cheap-voracious video game industry. For many Starfield is already "out of fashion", it is obvious that you have never been on YouTube or Twitch 

The people playing Skyrim and FO4 with mods today aren't the people who follow social media "trends". Thge'll have hundreds, if not thousands of hours in their games, played then for years (with breaks, but they still come back again). Starfield won't be any different (assuming the tools can do what we want them to).

Vor 1 Stunde sagte hitmanh:

Die Leute, die heute Skyrim und FO4 mit Mods spielen, sind nicht die Leute, die den „Trends“ der sozialen Medien folgen. Die werden Hunderte, wenn nicht Tausende von Stunden in ihren Spielen haben, die sie dann jahrelang gespielt haben (mit Pausen, aber sie kommen immer wieder zurück). Bei Starfield wird es nicht anders sein (vorausgesetzt, die Tools können das tun, was wir wollen).

what “trends”?? ... about the fact that "StarField" is a boring game that, in my opinion, can no longer be saved (even with mods)??

Well... I've been modding my games since "Morrowind"... may have spent over 8,000 hours playing "Bugdesta"... but even a "Fallout 3" without mods is more interesting than "StarField"... and At least I can dive and swim in the sea!

And please, which "tool" creates a 3D ocean from a 2D one... with a real seabed??

10 hours ago, Miauzi said:

what “trends”?? ... about the fact that "StarField" is a boring game that, in my opinion, can no longer be saved (even with mods)??

Well... I've been modding my games since "Morrowind"... may have spent over 8,000 hours playing "Bugdesta"... but even a "Fallout 3" without mods is more interesting than "StarField"... and At least I can dive and swim in the sea!

And please, which "tool" creates a 3D ocean from a 2D one... with a real seabed??

Yeah I agree its a boring game. To keep me coming back, someone(s) will need to create some pretty danged amazing mods...

On 11/26/2023 at 5:22 PM, hitmanh said:

The people playing Skyrim and FO4 with mods today aren't the people who follow social media "trends". Thge'll have hundreds, if not thousands of hours in their games, played then for years (with breaks, but they still come back again). Starfield won't be any different (assuming the tools can do what we want them to).

Hmm .. another boy who believes he is the center of the universe .. so not because one thing is true the other won't be, Starfield on console and in PC without mods is a bad to average game, many have already forgotten it. Surely many of those on PC will come back when CK comes out but that does not deny that the videogames industry is ultra-voracious perfect for a '' fad '' kinda of the moment and cheap that moves excessively quickly, many would not care about Starfield even with mods because it is not an Elder Scrolls 

Edited by Sneaksmile
13 hours ago, DocClox said:

All we need now are a few animations.

Yeah, we normally get some dances and solo animations first. Animation syncing is still in their 'to do' list, and I don't think there's any animation syncing in the game natively? It's one of the things I was keeping an eye out for on my playthroughs but it didn't really happen. Just some parallel pathing.

5 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

Yeah, we normally get some dances and solo animations first. Animation syncing is still in their 'to do' list, and I don't think there's any animation syncing in the game natively? It's one of the things I was keeping an eye out for on my playthroughs but it didn't really happen. Just some parallel pathing.

Do we need it though? I know with Four-Play I just positioned the actors and started the animation loops. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember Sexlab was the same.

Killmove style paired animations always seemed like they would be a good way to approach the problem, but I can't recall ever seeing them used. Plus there are advantages to having separate loops for both participants.

On 12/4/2023 at 9:16 PM, DocClox said:

Do we need it though? I know with Four-Play I just positioned the actors and started the animation loops. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember Sexlab was the same.

Killmove style paired animations always seemed like they would be a good way to approach the problem, but I can't recall ever seeing them used. Plus there are advantages to having separate loops for both participants.

I can confirm that this is the case for at least some FO4 sex mods. In all my FO4 animations, I just synced them using keyframes when I made the animations. AFAIK AAf just starts them both at the same time and if everything works they stay in synch. Doesn't always work, but close enough for homemade perv mods. 

I know there is a paired killmove animation thing somewhere in the bowels of the CK, but I have never tried to use it. I just assumed it was a leftover from skyrim that probably wouldn't work.

On 11/26/2023 at 5:01 AM, Sneaksmile said:

I will tell the uncomfortable truth that everyone knows but few dare to say .. Bethesda games (the big ones) are always the same things, the same old 'plot' and old meaning and even reuse of the same mechanics .. so .. medieval, apocalyptic, and now space .. but essentially always the same .. and if you play on console they are really bad and limited games in many ways, which makes them so popular, desired and interesting to those simple and repetitive games .. are the mods of course, because such games are designed in the core for that, and the CK is the key, that's all  

Damn fucking right. It's what I always say, Skyrim is still played until today thanks to mod scene, and SPECIAL THANKS to sex mods scene. You can just look at nexus page and see that the absolute majority of mods made this day is something related to sex. 

Bethesda games is trash, and bethesda know it, that's why they always count on the community to make something good with it. 

You can just look at nexus page and see that the absolute majority of mods made this day is something related to sex. 

Yes, but, no. :)

Spoiler

chrome_UiE1RCkUb1.png.5ae44073078e1c9cee22c9a3bba1a768.png

chrome_B0YekVuBnm.png.75cb1e811e6ec008530d49236af8e4af.png

I'm of course looking into sex framework for SF and do use one for Skyrim, but no need to represent things in a way they aren't.

On 11/26/2023 at 3:01 AM, Sneaksmile said:

Isn’t it funny how kids can stay interested in a game for many hours with no nudity. Past puberty most need something in their entertainment which stirrers their loin, hence adult entertainment.

I haven’t played starfield yet as I always wait for the game to mature. From what I read; it appears that Bethesda created a shell for modders to play, as sometimes its more fun to create. I suspect that once CK comes out and the mods start rolling the bashers will turn to lovers.

Edited by aslab

We have a Multifollower mod, we have an Animation Framework and body mods for both genders. Who needs a CK???

I wonder if the animators have to create new anims from scratch or just modify old ones... For a start we need something simple...Since there is already a Companion dance mod and several attemps of stripping mods... 

I don't want to be too enthusiastic, but a simple 'press the 'fuck-key' and have some fun' mod to make playing more spicy might be possible in a few days. A working sex framework will take (much) longer, but it seems like everything is possible right now. 

I'm not a mod writer, so I'm fine with everything that the gods of modding will offer. Just a few suggestions: A 'Sex Bubble' for sex in space or places without air. Brothels on every populated planet and the option to turn the player homes into Brothels with the fitting furniture.....   

Edit: And can someone please make a Death Squat Joker Preset with a Harley Quin replacer for Sarah and something fitting for the other members of the Costallation?

Edited by Pfiffy