Penis Texture Issues with SOS Light

Auguised

I recently decided to downgrade from Schlongs of Skyrim regular to SOS Light, but I appear to be having weird issues with the penis textures. When looking at the meshes in Nifskope, they look normal, but something seems to messing them up when I test it out in-game. This is with a brand-new character, too, so it shouldn't be any issues related to leftover stuff from a save with SOS regular enabled. I attached a picture that shows the problem and will post my load order below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
Morning Fogs.esp=1
SplashofRain.esp=1
Supreme Fog - CoT.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1
Better Embers.esp=1
Dead Body Collision.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
Book Covers Dawnguard.esp=1
Book Covers Hearthfire.esp=1
Book Covers Dragonborn.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Footprints - Ash.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Complete Solitude.esp=1
NerniesSolitude.esp=1
BetterRiften.esp=1
EW_GQ_Dunmerification.esp=1
Immersive Darkwater crossing.esp=1
Immersive Dawnstar.esp=1
Immersive Dragon Bridge.esp=1
Immersive Falkreath.esp=1
Immersive Ivarstead.esp=1
Immersive Karthwasten.esp=1
Immersive Kynesgrove.esp=1
Immersive Morthal.esp=1
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp=1
Immersive Riverwood.esp=1
Immersive Rorikstead.esp=1
Immersive Shors stone.esp=1
Immersive Solstheim.esp=1
Immersive Stonehills.esp=1
Immersive Whiterun.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Distant DetailHF.esp=1
GloriousGrass.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SSLVV 1.8.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
EBT- Dg - Db - SIC.esp=1
TimingIsEverything.esp=1
TimingIsEverything_RunForYourLives_Patch.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
NerniesWindhelm.esp=1
WhiterunAlivePiano.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1
BFSEffects.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Purewaters.esp=1
PurewatersDG.esp=1
PurewatersDB.esp=1
FNIS_ero2_spells.esp=1
FNIS_ero1_spells.esp=1
FNIS_ecchi1_spells.esp=1
FNIS_engi1_spells.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

post-154452-0-31585800-1381041288_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

The problem is that they try to assign a different texture to the penis with the nif itself but the CK overwrites what the nif says and it's being used as part of the body, e.g. the body texture overrides it. What they need to do is just move the penis UV onto the body texture where it was on the Better Males meshes.

You can go in and create a new penis object, akin to a tail, and assign it the proper textures for each race and add it to the body parts for each of the races and it'll correct the texture issue but then you have an entirely new issue: Much like a tail, it will now show through every single armor its worn with. That is, unless the armor has it set not to display that slot. In other words, you'd have to edit every single armor in Skyrim, and then it'd be incompatible with custom armors without manually adding support for them. SOS Light? Not anymore.

You could use the above method and then use a mod that makes an unplayable slot 52 item and gives it to every male NPC as to hide it, or some such like that, I forget.

But all of that is just side stepping the real issue: Someone needs to just step up and move the penis UV's where they need to be and be done with it - do it proper, no more half assed SOS Light.

I sent the SOS guys a few fixes many months back but SOS Light was pretty much shelved and nothing has been done on that front it seems. There's only one real solution anyhow, and that's just moving the UV's and being done with it.

Also since it never saw the light of day, here are schlong size options for SOS Light that I made: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5w6lr26urbi56wm/SOS%20Light%201.2%20-%20Schlong%20Sizes.7z

Also since it never saw the light of day, here are schlong size options for SOS Light that I made: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5w6lr26urbi56wm/SOS%20Light%201.2%20-%20Schlong%20Sizes.7z

MediaFire took down your file. Could you please re-upload it or something? I intend to download it now and store it, in case I ever do think of switching up sizes in the future.

EDIT: Weird, I'm having the same issue as OP, but the "fix" gives me a hole where my package is supposed to be. I remember using this fix before and it had worked, but this was with the Nexus's release of SoS Light. Using SoS Light 1.02 from LoversLab atm, not sure if it's the same thing, but... Fix doesn't work for me any longer. I did also install a handful of other mods along the way though, but SoS Light is a fresh re-install. The esp is way near the bottom as well.

There's a fixed version available at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42760/ (you can also edit yourself the texture set in the ck/tes5edit to remove the problematic entry).

Ah, yep, that did the trick! Thanks so much for the quick response!

Auguised, did you fix it with the patch file or did you go about editing it yourself? Which SoS Light are you using?

MediaFire took down your file. Could you please re-upload it or something? I intend to download it now and store it, in case I ever do think of switching up sizes in the future.

It looks like it's still up for me. Just a note, the NMM installer doesn't work for some reason... probably my lack of understanding about flags. But you can install manually just fine.

Here's a mega link.

It looks like it's still up for me. Just a note, the NMM installer doesn't work for some reason... probably my lack of understanding about flags. But you can install manually just fine.

Here's a mega link.

MediaFire gives me a "File blocked for violation," error, but the MEGA link is A-OK. Thanks a lot, will try it out now.

EDIT: Working as intended, though it doesn't solve my issue of the diseased schlong texture mess-up. Thanks for sharing :)

Here's a mega link.

MediaFire gives me a "File blocked for violation," error, but the MEGA link is A-OK. Thanks a lot, will try it out now.

EDIT: Working as intended, though it doesn't solve my issue of the diseased schlong texture mess-up. Thanks for sharing :)

Yeah, I'll show you the furthest I've found on that front:

Is there any word on a fixed SOS Light?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=608886

It's a good step. Looks like the textures need to be fixed though, the UV seems a little off on the head of the cock and the skin probably needs to be 3d painted so it matches at the mound.

OKxSEDw.jpg

yeah, I just use this:

attachicon.gifSoS - Light n Wet.7z

parts from several places, and all the credit goes to whoever's parts they are. [i also use b3lisario's tutorial to increase size on skelly bones by 1.5 times. skelly not included]

That doesn't actually include the fix. The schlong clips through the clothing. Thanks anyways though.

Done being lazy, I searched through the SoS support thread to look for a solution to the "diseased" member as seen in OP. It seems the 1.02 (nor 1.01 for that matter, as I've tested. [i've heard mention that SoS Light 1.01 works with the fix, though]) versions of SoS Light from LoversLab do not work with the third-party fix from the Nexus. The Nexus page for SoS has since been taken down, and I've also since lost the HDD I had the SoS files from the Nexus saved on.

I've not tested the fix with SoS Light 1.0, but I might do so in a bit. Will paste an edit with my findings when I'm done.

^ EDIT: Tested 1.0, same gaping hole in crotch with the SoS Light Fix.

There's also another user-made fix that comes in 2K and 4K texture flavours, but are pretty hefty in file-size: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-6?do=findComment&comment=608886

Thanks a lot for the assistance, XunAmorox. Cheers!

EDIT 2: The 2K version STILL has the same problem for me, this is really, really odd... I think I'm ready to just give up and settle for SoS Full, which surprisingly works, at least in terms of penis "health".

EDIT 3: Welp, it works now. Turns out FemFeet Redesigned ruined my junk when I installed it after SoS.

Archived