Spicy Altered Biped Animations

View File

New animation variants for Torture Devices furniture.

Kindly consider one notable victim of limited animation pools: Bound In Public, an otherwise excellent mod hamstrung by a dearth of device animations. There was previously little impetus to expand upon the Torture Devices animation set that BiP uses. After all, the player is unlikely to encounter such furniture in the natural course of the game. Even then you wouldn't likely use the same restraining device several times in a row.

BiP changed that calculus. Now you can be stuck in one place, on one device, for several scenes worth of animations. Mix this with only one available animation for certain devices and suddenly a sense of tedium is warring with your sense of arousal. Spicy Altered Biped Animations is here to help! In a continuing quest for desperately needed variety, this mod adds new animation variants that can play in addition to the original Torture Devices animations.

Animations

For now, SABA includes a handful of new animation variants for the F-Frame and X-Cross. Animations made for the X-Cross are split between front-facing and rear-facing, and will only be called on the correct device. No miraculous 180 degree rotations here! For players using FusionGirl, the genitals will open during animations if applicable.

The current animation list includes:

Spoiler

F-Frame Anal

F-Frame Oral

F-Frame Vaginal

F-Frame Spitroast Anal/Oral

F-Frame Spitroast Vag/Oral

X-Cross (front facing) Anal

X-Cross (front facing) Vaginal

X-Cross (rear facing) Anal

X-Cross (rear facing) Vaginal

Technical Stuff

SABA animation variants are based on the original animations by Vader666. Actor positions are changed using Screen Archer Menu (SAM) and saved as a new hkx file with Pose Converter. Critically, the end user does not require SAM or related mods. All you need is a typical, working AAF setup with compatible skeleton and bodies (and Torture Devices, of course). See the Requirements section for more detail.

The actors in these animations are intended to all be scaled at 1.0. It is recommended to use SavageCabbage Animations Rescaling to guarantee correct actor scales.

Custom Moans is used for sound. If you don't have it installed, that's alright, you just won't hear any sounds associated with the animations. For users who haven't installed Custom Moans before, please be careful not to install any of its animation pack support. You will very likely break your AAF setup if you do so.

Spoiler

CustomMoansInstall.png.457098911068dce12e196927acb029d6.png

Q&A

Q) Will this conflict with other patches?

A) No. SABA doesn't overwrite or rely on third party XML files. It may be safely installed alongside the currently available omnibus patches.

Q) Which male/female bodies does the user need?

A) Anything compatible with AAF and the ZeX skeleton. Genitals will only open for the FusionGirl body. SABA animations were created using FusionGirl and Atomic Muscle (legacy) with a zero sliders preset for both. Animations will look closest to the intended poses with these bodies/settings. Presets that stray dramatically from zero sliders may encounter more body clipping.

Q) Do these animations work for various gender combinations?

A) Animations are not restricted by gender, and will play for any combination of humanoid (e.g. human skeleton) actors. The poses assume female receiver with male partner(s). Other combinations may not have quite as precise an alignment of bodies and genitals.

Q) Will you add more animations?

A) I would certainly like to. Frankly there are only so many ways to position an actor whose body is clamped onto a giant bondage device. ? Nonetheless, there are other devices and other poses rattling around in my head. There's a reason this mod is named “Biped Animations” instead of "Spicy TD Animations" or somesuch.

Q) Will there be any staging or trees?

A) TD animations are single stage. SABA's animation variants, therefore, are single stage as well. I can only alter the position of the actors via SAM, not their motion. There's little point to making stages where the pace and movement of the actors never changes, in my opinion.

Q) Is there a way for a user to further tweak these animations on their end?

A) Screen Archer Menu, of course. If you want to start from the original TD animations instead of modifying the modified files (lol), my SAM adjustment files are included in the FOMOD as a modder's resource.

Q) Do these animations have the same flickering issue as your creature animations?

A) Strangely enough, I haven't witnessed it so far. Your mileage may vary.

Hard Requirements

-Working AAF installation (I strongly recommend AAF v171+)

-Torture Devices

Soft Requirements

-Custom Moans, if you want the animations to have sound.  Install only the sounds, NOT animation pack support.

Recommended

-Fusion Girl, for pose accuracy and working female genitals.

-SavageCabbage Animations Rescaling, which scales humans and creatures to the originally intended size for all animations.

-Vioxsis Strap-on (ZeX Bones fixed), for greatly improved genital alignment of strapons.

My Thanks To

-Vader666, for creating the original Torture Devices mod and animations.

-EgoBallistic (current custodian of Torture Devices), for permission to release my TD animation variants.

-Maxie, for the incomparable Screen Archer Menu and Pose Converter.

-kziitd, for helping make strapons equip more consistently.

-Special thanks to the AAF Help Discord for their assistance past, present, and future.

-Honorable mention to Saya_Scarlett for the often thankless work of maintaining the AAF Fucking Manual.

Permissions

The hkx files in this mod are modified variants of the original Torture Devices animations. As such, they may not be reproduced, modified, or re-used without permission from the current custodian of Torture Devices (I hereby mirror any such permissions granted). SAM adjustment files may be used for any purpose that conforms to the permissions of Screen Archer Menu. All other files may be used for any non-monetary purpose.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/28/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF, compatible bodies, ZeX skeleton, Torture Devices

13 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

172 AAF version for suporters only/(i know someone can get new version early)free is 171 in FKNG manual )
and yeas animation is cool/BIP aprowed

Oh is it?  My apologies, I thought 172 was public already.  Version 171 is just as good.  I will update the mod description.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

This is awesome! Now that there's gangbang animation for tortured devices, I may need to update BiP script to allow gangbangs in case of 2 NPC spawns.

Thanks!  That'd be pretty neat if you can make duo animations work.  SavageCabbage has a MMF animation that goes with the DLC stocks too (although now that I think about it, I'm not sure BiP uses that piece of furniture). 

18 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

This is awesome! Now that there's gangbang animation for tortured devices, I may need to update BiP script to allow gangbangs in case of 2 NPC spawns.

One thought I had that with spicy altered animations if the animations can be different oral, vaginal or anal BiP could have it so only one animations is used like the note saying "I want to get pregnant vaginal only!" "The note saying free fuck anal only"

Not quite sure if that's an idea anyone wants or not.

Anddddd the fact spicy did kinda make the edits to the animations so it would just be the same one on repeat but hey some people might like the idea of just the one being on repeat if it's given a reason.

• 7 months later...

Bug Report - Minor Cosmetic

Just added this and noticed that when the pc is fitted with a gag the animation SABA F-Frame Oral does not remove the gag. Not sure if it's possible to fix as it may need a script for the removal and replacement, or maybe not allow oral if gag/hood fitted (see screenie)

Spoiler

ScreenShot102.jpg.5282f57c120af71af0afc61d0465ca21.jpg

Edited by Slorm