9 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

I don't know what you are refferencing and your link is just numbers so I don't fully get what you are asking, but it is possible to use the War Horse and it's name in custom events (Never done it myself though).

Oh, you sweet, innocent summer child. Six digit numbers is how nhentai categorizes it's content. Your Dao of Pervercity is weak and your Culture is lacking.

Edited by ieraceu
1 hour ago, ieraceu said:

Oh, you sweet, innocent summer child. Six digit numbers is how nhentai categorizes it's content. You Dao of Pervercity is weak and your Culture is lacking.

Haha, I just write about MILFs and fumble with code

Version 12 Update!

Small update becuase most of my time has been trying to get money, and applying the new content filter to all the horse contnet (Might have missed some.) But yes, you can now disable horse related features if you only wanted MILFs.

• You must toggle beastiality in gamerules to see horse content now
  • Mother / Son regencies gained 3 new events post marriage
  • Regular MILF regency gained 1 event post marriage
  • Equine Interest Modifier gained 1 new event

Support

If you enjoy any of my work please consider doinationg on my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/phazestar  My financial situation is in a rough spot, with your support I could spend more time on my mods. Either way, thanks for trying the mod out!

On 5/6/2024 at 12:50 PM, Phaze Star said:

Version 12 Update!

Small update becuase most of my time has been trying to get money, and applying the new content filter to all the horse contnet (Might have missed some.) But yes, you can now disable horse related features if you only wanted MILFs.

• You must toggle beastiality in gamerules to see horse content now
  • Mother / Son regencies gained 3 new events post marriage
  • Regular MILF regency gained 1 event post marriage
  • Equine Interest Modifier gained 1 new event

Support

If you enjoy any of my work please consider doinationg on my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/phazestar  My financial situation is in a rough spot, with your support I could spend more time on my mods. Either way, thanks for trying the mod out!

I don't see a game rule of the horses. I tested with just this mod enabled and I don't see anything when I start a new game.

I don't see a game rule of the horses. I tested with just this mod enabled and I don't see anything when I start a new game.

Its in Carnalitas section actually, image.png.9e54a767a2f0e2da459aac39bc154082.png

1 minute ago, louisviki said:

Its in Carnalitas section actually, image.png.9e54a767a2f0e2da459aac39bc154082.png

That image is broken on my end. But I'm assuming its the toggle for Carnalitas: Bestiality Scenes?

I don't know if it's just me, but I think your Futa mod interferes with the "Visit My Mother" decision where you get betrothed to your regent-mother.  I clicked on that decision, nothing pops up, but after I disable just your Futa mod, the decision fires as normal.

1 hour ago, athras882 said:

I don't know if it's just me, but I think your Futa mod interferes with the "Visit My Mother" decision where you get betrothed to your regent-mother.  I clicked on that decision, nothing pops up, but after I disable just your Futa mod, the decision fires as normal.

They have no connection so I don't know why that would be

Posted (edited)

Ok, I just stopped a long game playing with this mod, here are some of my thoughts. I played from 867 to 1233.

1) Small bug. The Cheeky Cheeks event plays both Male and Female POVs when playing as a female ruler.

2) The Primal Elixir event needs hard stops and cool down timers. The way the event currently works, every single female ruler will ultimately become horse broken because they will eventually say yes. There needs to be long cool down timers for the last stage of the event in order to cut down of the number of incapable rulers. And the "Absolutely not" option on the second stage should be a hard stop that kills the event chain either the first or second time it's chosen. It would only make any amount of sense for multiple chances to choose if the Horse Fanatics tradition is part of the ruler's culture.

3) Breeding Mount Bug. When adding an excellent or good talented courtier to the position it adds a permanent +1 to heavy cavalry that does not go away when the position is vacated. By the time I stopped I had over 50,000 MILF Heavy cavalry. I was able to conquer the entire world by ~1100 without fixating on just war, and is not something I think you intended.

4) You can get the Horse Fanatics tradition without Molly. As you've stated that isn't your intention I thought I'd let you know. Looking at the event coding I noticed it uses the same OR coding statement as the "Visit My Mother" event you've been having trouble with. There may be an issue there. You may also want to try putting the tradition behind needing the horse enthusiast trait.

5) Small nitpick. As a female ruler I would repeatedly get three or so events to trigger on top of each other. They were usually Cheeky Cheeks, Overflow, and Mother Still Got It. You may think about staggering these events.

6) The court mare position. Oh, how I've come to hate it. Two main issues. First the frequency of horse break triggers needs to be toned down, a lot. Everyone in that position will become horse broken eventually. I'm not sure why you set it to 20% as it makes no difference, everyone gets it eventually. Secondly, there HAS to be exclusions added to the position to exclude close family of the ruler, vassals, and important courtiers. 

So, I had to stop at 1233 because the game was no longer fully playable due to two issues. The Primal Elixir event and the court mare position. I made the mistake of giving my daughters titles to reduce my domain limit. I checked back in with them as my ruler was getting closer to dying and realized that everyone was horse broken. All by daughters were horse broken, same with all of my granddaughters and great granddaughters that were of age. Basically my heir, my heir's heir and my heir's heir's heir were all incapable. That would lock me out of many major functions of the game for the next 100 years, maybe until the end date. That killed it for me, I lost the will to keep playing due to that. I was already frustrated at the Primal Elixir event due to turning the major of my vassals and dynasty members incapable. Not to mention I couldn't "breed out" the horse faced abominations from the horse events because they would become horse broken and perpetuate the cycle.

Long story short: Primal Elixir and Court Mare need to worked on for the mod to work in a long term playthrough.

And thanks for the work! I don't want you to come away from this thinking I don't like it, I do. Just a couple of things that need to be worked on.

Edited by ieraceu

Ok, I just stopped a long game playing with this mod, here are some of my thoughts. I played from 867 to 1233.

1) Small bug. The Cheeky Cheeks event plays both Male and Female POVs when playing as a female ruler.

2) The Primal Elixir event needs hard stops and cool down timers. The way the event currently works, every single female ruler will ultimately become horse broken because they will eventually say yes. There needs to be long cool down timers for the last stage of the event in order to cut down of the number of incapable rulers. And the "Absolutely not" option on the second stage should be a hard stop that kills the event chain either the first or second time it's chosen. It would only make any amount of sense for multiple chances to choose if the Horse Fanatics tradition is part of the ruler's culture.

3) Breeding Mount Bug. When adding an excellent or good talented courtier to the position it adds a permanent +1 to heavy cavalry that does not go away when the position is vacated. By the time I stopped I had over 50,000 MILF Heavy cavalry. I was able to conquer the entire world by ~1100 without fixating on just war, and is not something I think you intended.

4) You can get the Horse Fanatics tradition without Molly. As you've stated that isn't your intention I thought I'd let you know. Looking at the event coding I noticed it uses the same OR coding statement as the "Visit My Mother" event you've been having trouble with. There may be an issue there. You may also want to try putting the tradition behind needing the horse enthusiast trait.

5) Small nitpick. As a female ruler I would repeatedly get three or so events to trigger on top of each other. They were usually Cheeky Cheeks, Overflow, and Mother Still Got It. You may think about staggering these events.

6) The court mare position. Oh, how I've come to hate it. Two main issues. First the frequency of horse break triggers needs to be toned down, a lot. Everyone in that position will become horse broken eventually. I'm not sure why you set it to 20% as it makes no difference, everyone gets it eventually. Secondly, there HAS to be exclusions added to the position to exclude close family of the ruler, vassals, and important courtiers. 

So, I had to stop at 1233 because the game was no longer fully playable due to two issues. The Primal Elixir event and the court mare position. I made the mistake of giving my daughters titles to reduce my domain limit. I checked back in with them as my ruler was getting closer to dying and realized that everyone was horse broken. All by daughters were horse broken, same with all of my granddaughters and great granddaughters that were of age. Basically my heir, my heir's heir and my heir's heir's heir were all incapable. That would lock me out of many major functions of the game for the next 100 years, maybe until the end date. That killed it for me, I lost the will to keep playing due to that. I was already frustrated at the Primal Elixir event due to turning the major of my vassals and dynasty members incapable. Not to mention I couldn't "breed out" the horse faced abominations from the horse events because they would become horse broken and perpetuate the cycle.

Long story short: Primal Elixir and Court Mare need to worked on for the mod to work in a long term playthrough.

And thanks for the work! I don't want you to come away from this thinking I don't like it, I do. Just a couple of things that need to be worked on.

Phew, that is a lot of problems right there. No matter how much one works, there is always more to come...
I am in the middle of a pretty involved update as well. I will see which of these I can address in the upcoming update. Point 5 is something I think will always be a problem one way or another, because staggered means you get interupted multiple times instead of once. And point 3 is worrying. I don't know why it is acting permanent.

23 hours ago, ieraceu said:

Dude, you're a true critic and connoisseur!

Giant Milfy Update!

Loads of new content has been added, check the download page for the details

• 2D portraits for horses
  • New Levelled trait for horse lovers
  • New MILF Abductor MAA units
  • New events
  • Balancing abd Bug fixes

May i ask how exactly one can trigger the marriage for mother and son (mother pov) ? the mother has milf trait, already betrothed(when the son at 12 years old), i waited like 5 10 years later and the marriage event wont trigger.And  at the son pov, the option "visiting your mother" seems to do nothing. Im running only carnalitas and milfy mod, using v12 latest mod also. Thank you kindly for your hard work.

2 hours ago, louisviki said:

May i ask how exactly one can trigger the marriage for mother and son (mother pov) ? the mother has milf trait, already betrothed(when the son at 12 years old), i waited like 5 10 years later and the marriage event wont trigger.And  at the son pov, the option "visiting your mother" seems to do nothing. Im running only carnalitas and milfy mod, using v12 latest mod also. Thank you kindly for your hard work.

Someone else had the issue earlier in the thread. I think it is because your religion does not allow for family marriage. So you would need a different religion. I could have sworn I added a new decision to force it but it is not in the files, maybe I deleted it by mistake.

Considering the tribals get the War Mother will young feudal rulers get a possible equivelent based more around diplomacy and intrigue? Perhaps a possible open for a Milf questline to arrive at court and slowly take control. Would be a good addition for those wanting to do a custom starting ruler as a young male.

Can I also ask if you will intend to add a dynastic legacy tree in the future?

13 minutes ago, CM21st said:

Considering the tribals get the War Mother will young feudal rulers get a possible equivelent based more around diplomacy and intrigue? Perhaps a possible open for a Milf questline to arrive at court and slowly take control. Would be a good addition for those wanting to do a custom starting ruler as a young male.

Can I also ask if you will intend to add a dynastic legacy tree in the future?

I am not really sure what I could do for a dynastic legacy that is not already being done in a Tradition. Currently there are no plans for a feudal war mother equivelent. Closest thing would be one of the MILF regencies.

On 5/13/2024 at 4:02 AM, Phaze Star said:

Someone else had the issue earlier in the thread. I think it is because your religion does not allow for family marriage. So you would need a different religion. I could have sworn I added a new decision to force it but it is not in the files, maybe I deleted it by mistake.

You did. I remember using it for this exact issue. I think it was set to trigger within 1 year or so of the Son reaching 16.

On 5/12/2024 at 5:52 PM, Phaze Star said:

Giant Milfy Update!

Loads of new content has been added, check the download page for the details

• 2D portraits for horses
  • New Levelled trait for horse lovers
  • New MILF Abductor MAA units
  • New events
  • Balancing abd Bug fixes

So for the 2D portraits... Have you seen that Paradox has added mod support for non human 3D potraits?

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/custom-portrait-species-support.1627438/

Can you also give a summary of the new events? Are they Molly events, regency, war mother, or something new?

Edited by ieraceu