Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 426 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-05-14)

2 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

It may well be another issue. After my sim had been at university for 2 straight terms, and was about to start her third term without returning home, I realized that she had only registered for one term in the first place. Something else is likely causing issues with University.

I rolled my game back to a save prior to her going to University, and then realized that she hadn't waited for her high school graduation ceremony / diploma. Now it has been about a week and a half since she aged up, and she still hasn't had graduation.

Do you have any EllaCharmed world fixes installed? Last time my sim visited a university, townies in this world were not registered as professors and students, so on the first day of the meeting the place was empty. That time I thought the reason was because EllaCharmed world fixes sometimes break, as I heard. But when I turned on Nraas Story Progression, it restored the students and professors to their positions. 

22 hours ago, jung0321 said:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<ScriptError Type="MiniScriptError" Version="6">

<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (409) System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x004ac callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimRelation:OnSocialInteraction (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) ([30480410] ) #1: 0x00000 in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.ProcessEventDelegate:Invoke (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (32CF4C58 [30480410] ) #2: 0x00007 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.DelegateListener:ProcessEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (3B8ED300 [30480410] ) #3: 0x00054 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.EventTracker:ProcessEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (0136D210 [30480410] ) #4: 0x0000e callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.EventTracker:SendEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) ([30480410] ) #5: 0x007b5 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing.Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing.SocialInteractionA:Run () () #6: 0x000db stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () () #7: 0x00348 stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () () #8: 0x0011c stfld.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () () #9: 0x00015 br.s in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () () #10: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () () </ExceptionData>

</ScriptError>

I'm using 409(420) and every time I interact with a Cat, script error is generated.

I need to take a closer at this, there seem to be an issue with the KW SocialInteraction event handler.

20 hours ago, Jvsmith said:

Damn, please excuse me, I didn’t save the versions of the code that I included in the post. After you posted the 420 version, I added a visible condom, buffs with sperm on hands and chest, and a new character trait: submissive. I completely forgot to document the changes, even to myself. This is unforgivable, if you don’t want to understand the code that I changed, then you shouldn’t include it in your package, it’s my fault, I myself should have correctly and completely described all my changes. I have attached all the pieces of code that I remember that I changed and the packages with the necessary resources. I also included the compiled .dll

Jvsmith.zip 6.24 MB · 5 downloads

Thank you, I am definitely going to implement the changes you made, but I need to merge the source code to ensure it doesn't override any changes I made have made.

17 hours ago, wubby901 said:

@Denton47 just got this script error any idea ? script file attached

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ScriptError Version="6" Type="MiniScriptError">
  <ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (420)

Sims3.SimIFace.SacsErrorException: SACS failed to process a request without indicating a specific reason for failure.  This should be investigated. (actor = 'Door3', state = 'Open')
#0: 0x00014 throw      in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient:CheckForException () ()
#1: 0x0058d call       in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient:RequestState (bool,string,string,Sims3.SimIFace.SACS.DriverRequestFlags,int,Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient,string,Sims3.SimIFace.BridgeOrigin) (4DC426E0 [0] [3316F5C0] [335BC978] [2] [60] [00000000] [00000000] [00000000] )
#2: 0x0001d call       in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineClient:RequestState (bool,string,string,Sims3.SimIFace.SACS.DriverRequestFlags) (4DC426E0 [0] [3316F5C0] [335BC978] [2] )
#3: 0x0002e callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.RabbitHole:AnimateDoorOpen (int) (4D9D0618 [3] )
#4: 0x00156 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.RabbitHole:AnimateExitRabbitHole (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,Sims3.SimIFace.Slot,Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.RabbitHole/SimRabbitHoleState,bool) (4D9D0618 [40F94800] [0] [00000000] [0] [0] )
#5: 0x00014 ret        in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.RabbitHole:AnimateExitRabbitHole (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,Sims3.SimIFace.Slot,Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.RabbitHole/SimRabbitHoleState) (4D9D0618 [40F94800] [0] [00000000] [0] )
#6: 0x0000a ret        in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.RabbitHole:AnimateExitRabbitHole (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim) (4D9D0618 [40F94800] )
#7: 0x0000f stloc.i4   in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.RabbitHole:ExitRabbitHoleAndRouteAway (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.RabbitHole/SimRabbitHoleState) (4D9D0618 [40F94800] [00000000] [0] )
#8: 0x00011 ret.void   in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.RabbitHole+RabbitHoleInteraction`2:ExitRabbitHoleAndRouteAway () ()
#9: 0x000cb ldloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.RabbitHole+RabbitHoleInteraction`2:Run () ()
#10: 0x00054 stloc.u1   in Oniki.Careers.Oniki.Careers.KWGoToSchoolInRabbitHole:Run () ()
#11: 0x000db stloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () ()
#12: 0x00348 stloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () ()
#13: 0x0011c stfld.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () ()
#14: 0x00015 br.s       in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () ()
#15: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()
</ExceptionData>
</ScriptError>

ScriptError.rar 971 B · 0 downloads

This is not a KW issue, for some unknown reason the game is unable to play the open door animation of the standard rabbithole school, if this keeps reoccurring you should reset the object.

10 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

It may well be another issue. After my sim had been at university for 2 straight terms, and was about to start her third term without returning home, I realized that she had only registered for one term in the first place. Something else is likely causing issues with University.

I rolled my game back to a save prior to her going to University, and then realized that she hadn't waited for her high school graduation ceremony / diploma. Now it has been about a week and a half since she aged up, and she still hasn't had graduation.

My sim had moved to Isla Paradiso by traveling there and using Traveler to switch homeworlds, after traveling from one world to another, going through all the vacation worlds, plus a stay in Bridgeport, all without ever returning home. My theory is that something got corrupted along the way. I had her go on a vacation to Al Simhara, and then return home, hoping that might fix whatever issue it was, but I'm not super hopeful for that.

I'm unfamiliar with checking alarms. Is that done with Debug Enabler?

I was sure one of the NRaas mods had an option to deal with Alarms but now I can't find it either, KW has a debug option to remove all active Alarms but I don't think you should use that until we know how Meet & Greet actually works, I will let you know if I find out,

8 hours ago, =/Man\= said:

Do you have any EllaCharmed world fixes installed? Last time my sim visited a university, townies in this world were not registered as professors and students, so on the first day of the meeting the place was empty. That time I thought the reason was because EllaCharmed world fixes sometimes break, as I heard. But when I turned on Nraas Story Progression, it restored the students and professors to their positions. 

This is just my personal opinion, do not install any EllaCharmed world fixes, they seem to cause more problems than they fix.

19 minutes ago, Denton47 said:

I need to take a closer at this, there seem to be an issue with the KW SocialInteraction event handler.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<ScriptError Type="MiniScriptError" Version="6">

<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.7.0 (409) System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.

#0: 0x004ac callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimRelation:OnSocialInteraction (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) ([30480410] )

#1: 0x00000 in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.ProcessEventDelegate:Invoke (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (32CF4C58 [30480410] )

#2: 0x00007 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.DelegateListener:ProcessEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (3B8ED300 [30480410] )

#3: 0x00054 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.EventTracker:ProcessEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) (0136D210 [30480410] )

#4: 0x0000e callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.EventTracker:SendEvent (Sims3.Gameplay.EventSystem.Event) ([30480410] ) #5: 0x007b5 call in Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing.Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing.SocialInteractionA:Run () ()

#6: 0x000db stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () ()

#7: 0x00348 stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () ()

#8: 0x0011c stfld.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () ()

#9: 0x00015 br.s in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () ()

#10: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () () </ExceptionData>

</ScriptError>

This error interacts with the cat while Zoolover on Kinki World is disabled

Edited by jung0321
17 minutes ago, Denton47 said:

Thank you, I am definitely going to implement the changes you made, but I need to merge the source code to ensure it doesn't override any changes I made have made.

Thank you so much for your work. I deeply respect your desire to rid KW of birth traumas and bring the mod into working order. If the LL community of authors could work on this together, we could speed up the work and diversify the functions of KW, it is a pity that this is not possible due to reasons beyond our control, and once again thank you so much for taking on this work alone.

19 hours ago, =/Man\= said:

10 hours ago, Denton47 said:

I was sure one of the NRaas mods had an option to deal with Alarms but now I can't find it either, KW has a debug option to remove all active Alarms but I don't think you should use that until we know how Meet & Greet actually works, I will let you know if I find out,

This is just my personal opinion, do not install any EllaCharmed world fixes, they seem to cause more problems than they fix.

I actually have all the EllaCharmed fixes installed. I only came across any complaints of errors with them in the last few days, as I was trying to find info about the stuck graduation. A common consensus that I found was that the problems mainly seem to be in worlds with ghosts or mummies in them.

I read several things saying that NRaas Traveler would fire an alert asking if you wanted to hold a high-school graduation ceremony for those that were waiting, but that didn't happen for me. Before I went back to a previous save, I had my sim drop out of university and return home, and nothing happened in regards to graduation. AFTER I loaded a save from before she went to Uni, I played for a few sim days, and then sent her on an actual vacation. She spent a few days in Al Simhara and then returned to her homeworld as normal, and well over a sim day later, she still hasn't gotten any graduation alerts.

I suppose that since my save is back in a state where it has not created the University world, I could go back to the stock EA version of the University world and see what happens with it again.

As for University and NRaas SP, I haven't had any issues with missing professors. I actually have stopped using NRaas SP in University and all vacation worlds. It tends to fill up all available housing with townies, and doesn't do a good job of making sure that there are professors or classmates when my sims (or descendants) return to University. Switching back to EA SP in University actually seems to do a better job of managing professors and classmates. Using EA SP was the advice that I found on the nraas.net forums. Combine that with Traveler, which will age residents to match the amount of time passed since you last visited, EA SP will create new sims to fill any missing roles better than NRaas SP does, at least for University.

I don't know if this is intentional or a bug, but when using Kinky to have someone have sex with another, I get stuck on the follow sim even after the other 2 are going at it. I've learned not to try to stop it before animation as that seems to lock up game on occasion, but the sim is stuck in watching loop and not sure if that was the function of this interaction or what.

I basically been trying to use it since KW automation is off and wanted to use it on occasion to A. Get rid of arousal in roomate/butler sim. B. Using KW to impregnate without cheating with debug. Altho I think service sims seem to be blocked from getting pregnant since even using debug fails on them, with setting cycle to ovulating or others.

4 minutes ago, Lochar said:

I don't know if this is intentional or a bug, but when using Kinky to have someone have sex with another, I get stuck on the follow sim even after the other 2 are going at it. I've learned not to try to stop it before animation as that seems to lock up game on occasion, but the sim is stuck in watching loop and not sure if that was the function of this interaction or what.

I basically been trying to use it since KW automation is off and wanted to use it on occasion to A. Get rid of arousal in roomate/butler sim. B. Using KW to impregnate without cheating with debug. Altho I think service sims seem to be blocked from getting pregnant since even using debug fails on them, with setting cycle to ovulating or others.

I have heard from several sources that service sims are not fully functions sims. They are missing a lot of the info that selectable, playable sims have. If you want to play with them, the general advice seems to be that you should invite them to move in with a household, and the game will then create all the missing attributes for them. Sims like butlers, etc., are blocked by the game and by NRaas from getting pregnant.

https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=5603562#post5603562

7 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I have heard from several sources that service sims are not fully functions sims. They are missing a lot of the info that selectable, playable sims have. If you want to play with them, the general advice seems to be that you should invite them to move in with a household, and the game will then create all the missing attributes for them. Sims like butlers, etc., are blocked by the game and by NRaas from getting pregnant.

https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=5603562#post5603562

Well that answers 1 question I had, thanks! Still unsure about the follow command but at least I know why pregnancy is failing on some.

Edit:

I am not sure if last iteration broke pregnancy or I have some weird mod conflict with KW, but no longer have menstrual moodlets, nor can I keep any sim pregnant past current playthru. They seem to lose it either after x time has passed or load a save. Unless I am missing something on overwatch where its wiping out any pregnant sims, but SP is off. I also have KW automation off, not sure if that HAS to be on for things to kick in either. I remember seeing post about automation not tripping something but not sure what it was. 

I don't have many mods, just most of NRAAS , no intro, Yoga mod and smooth patch. I remember seeing menstrual cycle before but that may have been when had KW on auto.

Edited by Lochar
On 12/31/2023 at 9:01 AM, Denton47 said:

This is not a KW issue, for some unknown reason the game is unable to play the open door animation of the standard rabbithole school, if this keeps reoccurring you should reset the object.

@Denton47 Thanks I,ll work through it however seems to be an issue with joining someone in the shower as the sim in the shower acccepted the join then nothing happens.

With brothels I can only seem to have around 3 or 4 employess after that it wont let me set the work shedule for them

Sometimes when woohoo it will ask for handjob then I click the tick to confirm then it resets itself ?

Edited by wubby901

Hi. I don't know what the interaction is called, but previously if a sim was masturbating on the toilet and a woman walked in, sex would start. In 420, as I understand it, this is disabled. Is there any possibility to add a setting for this interaction - enable/disable sex on the toilet after masturbation?
That would be awesome! Sometimes this interaction is missing.
Thank you very much in advance! 

Edited by mrph

And there's one other thing I noticed.
When a horny male character is asleep, the female character has an interaction with sex in a dream, but, unlike the male, in two ways. The interaction itself works, but the positions of the animations do not correspond - the woman and the man changed places. 
Please check this point. I hope you won't find it difficult to fix this misunderstanding. Thank you.

8 hours ago, mrph said:

Hi. I don't know what the interaction is called, but previously if a sim was masturbating on the toilet and a woman walked in, sex would start. In 420, as I understand it, this is disabled. Is there any possibility to add a setting for this interaction - enable/disable sex on the toilet after masturbation?
That would be awesome! Sometimes this interaction is missing.
Thank you very much in advance! 

There are two different things which show up as a sim masturbating on the toilet. One is when a sim decides to go masturbate and is the equivalent of clicking on the toilet and choosing Kinky > WooHoo > Solo. As far as I know, with build 420, sims should be able to join a solo woohooer on the toilet. I've definitely seen them join a solo woohooer on a couch.

The other situation is when a sim is using the toilet, and is so horny that they just start masturbating. I know that females will do this, and for me, no sim has ever seen them do this and joined or even reacted to the masturbation, although they will react to seeing the sim naked on the toilet. I assume that if a male is seated and using the toilet, which they will do if their bladder need is below a certain level, that they can start masturbating autonomously, but my guess would be that it is treated the same as when the female does it.

12 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

The other situation is when a sim is using the toilet, and is so horny that they just start masturbating.

That's exactly the option I have in mind. 
When you go to the toilet, the sim starts to masturbate automatically. Earlier 420 version (on 417 it worked exactly), the sim woman seeing him, first surprised, and then they had sex on the toilet. That is, the animation of masturbation ended, the sim got up from the toilet, and then already sex.
The interaction is very similar to the actions of watching Woohoo channels on TV, after which also started sex, if the sims are very excited. 
I apologize, perhaps I do not understand, using an automatic translator. 

hello, is there a method or option to turn off the horny sims calling for sex random calls?

a horny person or married person will randomly strips & call everyone in household to have sex with them (like an animal mating call),

forcing a sex scene to happen, it ignores the wohooless traits,
its annoying and breaks the role playing experience.

Hi! 
As an improvement to the mod and game settings, it would be really nice to add a setting to disable automatic stripping (dance). 
In the global settings of interactions very many positions on the dance and still all disable it does not work - the sim still starts dancing. 
It would be very convenient if there is a separate setting to disable this interaction. 

And in general, the mod has become much more stable! 
Thank you very much for your hard work!

Edited by mrph
On 12/30/2023 at 12:42 AM, Denton47 said:

I have never encountered such an issue, sounds like you have a conflicting mod installed.

On a general note, KW is not compatible with any Sims3GameplaySystems core mods, like AwesomeMod for example.

when i remove my Kw folder with these contents in it the game works fine. If i install kw 409 without this mod it works fine idk what is happening is there another conflict detector besides delphys dash board.

gg.png

g.png

ggg.png

Is there a way to post 419 or previous update? Think having issues with 420 but wanted to check, game freezes like clockwork everytime at certain gametime. I can go back to 409 completely but wanted to test with last build

So my game freezes exactly at 729a gametime. Been going thru and removing mods and CC but no change, I removed KW420 and put in original 409 and game goes past 729a with no freezes. Will try to post the log here as deleted by mistake and not sure which timeframe it was.

Edited by Lochar
15 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

when i remove my Kw folder

Do not see anything what can cause this issue in your mod folder. 

But to make sure, I would remove all files all files who don't have the ending *.package out of the KW folder.

And, remove the "Woohoo_org_replace_cly.package" The animations therein do not have the original game instructions, so you never know....

Also I would remove the "MJ_onikianimsoverrides.package".

5 hours ago, Clydie said:

Also I would remove the "MJ_onikianimsoverrides.package".

Is that a suggestion for this particular situation or a general suggestion for everyone? I've got that package also, but inside my Overrides folder. I haven't noticed any obvious issues with it.