Oniki Kay’s Kinky World build 426 - LoversLab Edition (Updated 2024-05-14)

6 hours ago, wubby901 said:

@Denton47 Another bug is two sims will woohoo you then get a prompt to move to the next stage but it just cancels the woohoo totally.

I thought it was just the shorter woohoo settings, but something is going on there: My sim fingered herself then asked if it was okay to continue to Oral. (I briefly wondered if there are self-licking contortionist anims, but clicking okay just ended the woohoo ... :D

11 hours ago, wubby901 said:

I have them backed up if its the futa one you want then its the accessory file I origiinal got them from cmarblog which has now gone

JVsmiths file has a female bottom with penis, don't need it as accessory. If you enable debug for KW, you can select a female goto Kinky World debug, and one of the options will be make shemale, it will auto equip the penis, or can goto cas with MC and edit nude outfit and add the penis there. JVsmith even had some male bulge bottoms for sleep and swimwear, and sleep for women. Was trying to figure out how to do that bulge for female shorts but gave up, lol.

On 1/11/2024 at 11:53 PM, Denton47 said:

Just want to let everybody know that I am still here and working on the next build 421 which includes the following so far,

Hi.

I also wanted to ask you.
Is it possible to limit the incest setting to active family only? That is, to add this item to the existing global incest settings. 
This is necessary for increased control, to limit incest to the household, and sims do not incest all over the city. 
Constantly switching to incest in the settings is not an option.
In my opinion, this is a pretty practical change. 

Edited by mrph

Balancing question: Does the "dom/sub relationship" work at all with a sub PC?

My sim very rarely gets ordered to show anything, even if I've set NPC sims to be dominant ("listen to request"), I think I got one of these in two weeks of Uni with near-daily parties at the fraternity. Never get ordered to woohoo.
"Answer question" where they nicely ask to see something is rather frequent, and my sim got groped a few times.

EDIT: I guess a) I need to wait longer until NPC corruption is high enough, b) if I understand the KW Tuning menu right, it's the Voyeur trait that makes NPCs more likely to ask and command sims to exhibit themselves. 

Edited by Yotix
On 1/17/2024 at 10:35 PM, Yotix said:

Balancing question: Does the "dom/sub relationship" work at all with a sub PC?

My sim very rarely gets ordered to show anything, even if I've set NPC sims to be dominant ("listen to request"), I think I got one of these in two weeks of Uni with near-daily parties at the fraternity. Never get ordered to woohoo.
"Answer question" where they nicely ask to see something is rather frequent, and my sim got groped a few times.

Subjective opinion: I think it depends on how corrupted sim is, and how long they've known each other. It's best if they are housemates. In my game, both active and inactive sims were ordered to strip. I personally once saw a male sim on a public lot order his housemate to undress, first top, then bottom, and then order her to have sex. When sims have only recently become friends, in my experience, they are more likely to ask each other to show them something, and then they can get cocky and order them to undress. But I can't think of any cases where dominant female sims have ordered men to do anything btw.

One thing that has always annoyed me about KW is ending moresome positions. When three or more sims are engaged in kinky woohoo, if any one sim decides to stop, the whole group stops.

With Passion or (in the olden days) Animated Woohoo, a sim quitting would have the group seamlessly transition to a position for a smaller group. Passion also has an option to have two sims switch, including a sim that is watching or even just nearby. I used to have my sims have massive orgies with my sim stopping while in a moresome, leaving the others still engaged, or have a sim swap with another sim, to change up the groups. A sim with a full bladder or needing to eat could stop, take care of physical needs, and come back and rejoin in the fun.

On 1/13/2024 at 7:02 PM, Omicr0n said:

This isn't specific to this version of the mod, but I've been wondering about this for a while. Certain autonomous actions that sims do when they're aroused you'd think would help lower arousal, but at best they don't seem to do anything and at worst I think it might just be increasing arousal. Actions like masturbating on the toilet, masturbating while sleeping over the covers, or getting a blowjob while sleeping. None of those actually seem to reduce arousal, so it seems like sims are just perpetually edging until they finally manage to have sex. Are those actions working as intended?

Apart from some Shower interactions, it is only the animation XML resources that can reduce STArousal which can be somewhat inconsistent, maybe I should add an option to make KW reduce STArousal by a fixed amount every time a WooHooStage is played.

Regarding premature WooHoo loop exits, the next build will display a lot more debug information if something goes wrong so we can try and identify the problem, I have already identified one issue but there may be more.

One thing I've noticed recently: KW's "ask to show ..." and "ask to woohoo" interactions by random NPCs seem to be causing a majority of the false alarms I get from Nraas Overwatch.

When I get a notification on stuck sims, I use KW -> debug -> show current interaction on them. In about a third of all cases, the sim is really stuck in the ground. Usually though they seem to be stuck in a KW interaction with a sim who is a) reading b) playing the guitar c) no longer on the same lot.

Some interactions will un-stuck that sim, like talking to them, but other interactions like throw elixir at will just freeze my sim as well.

Example: I talk to someone, decide to throw a potion at them, and we both freeze up. They had "be shown something" queued up if I remember right, the dude showing her his talent was presumably still in the elevator (this was in a Bridgeport bar) and my "throw elixir" didn't get forced ahead in the NPC's queue. When I cancelled the exlixir throw and just Shaka-bra'd her, it worked mmediately.

Build 421:
+[Fixed]: Anal CreampiedEffects*
+[Fixed]: OutfitManager switching to Career instead of current Uniform.
+[Fixed]: Sim/Pet social interactions throwing an exception.
+[Fixed]: PostLoadFixup destroying KWPhotographs not in Phone Camera or Sim Inventory.
+[Fixed]: Populate Lot/World not Randomizing Traits.
+[Fixed]: Pool commodity tuning bug.
+[Fixed]: RequestToWooHoo requiring more than two WooHooable Sims on lot.
+[Fixed]: WooHoo loop premature exit due to KW not allowing same stage to be played more than once.
+[Modified]: CreateUniform to include hidden outfits.
+[Added]: Hands and Breast CreampiedLocations*
+[Added]: Submissive Trait*
+[Added]: More text localization*
+[Added]: New Actor Offset system to save and export Actor positions for WooHoo stages.
+[Added]: <AdultOffset> and <TeenOffset> to OKW XML resource.
+[Added]: Sims now have a 25% chance of loosing their swimwear when jumping into a pool.
+[Removed]: Terrain.GoHere override, swimwear accident is implemented elsewhere.
+[Removed]: GoHome override, it appears to be obsolete, GoToVirtualHome override still remains.

* = By Jvsmith.

To-Do list:
- Kraken testing.
- Highschool testing.
- Shemale testing.
- Short-term Arousal adjustment.
- Investigate KW SocialInteraction.
- Find a way to add timed animation events for visual effects.

I have included the source code, please use this project to create new content as it will make merging a lot easier.

Actor Offset system
This is how the new actor offset system works,

When WooHoo starts, if the stage has an offset it will be applied, otherwise the default offset will be used.

When advancing to the next stage, if next stage has an offset it will be applied, otherwise if the new Actor Position Reset setting is enabled the default offset will be applied, if disabled the offset from the previous stage will "carry over" like in the original KW build.

You create an offset by using the Kinky -> Move commands to position the actor, the offset is stored for this specific animation / actor. You can save all your offsets permanently by using Kinky World -> Offsets -> Save, you can also Export offsets to an XML file from where you can copy/paste them into OKW XML resources using the new <AdultOffset> and <TeenOffset> nodes.

Brothel Management
I have been testing the Brothel for a while and fixed the change outfit issues, I still have the following notes / recommendations,

+ You need to assign a new employee to a Brothel before you edit the employee schedule.
+ Only use Create Uniform after a new employee arrive at Brothel (must have job tag).
+ Make sure you don't have any mods that disables change to Career outfit, otherwise Create Uniform wont work.

If you already have Brothel it may take a while before employees change into the correct uniform, Sims will need a reason for changing their outfit first.

3 hours ago, Denton47 said:

Construire 421 :
+[Corrigé] : Effets Anal Creampied*
+[Corrigé] : OutfitManager passe à la carrière au lieu de l'uniforme actuel.
+[Corrigé] : les interactions sociales Sim/Animal génèrent une exception.
+[Corrigé] : PostLoadFixup détruisait les KWPhotographs qui ne se trouvaient pas dans l'appareil photo du téléphone ou dans l'inventaire Sim.
+[Corrigé] : Remplir le lot/le monde sans randomiser les traits.
+[Corrigé] : bug de réglage des produits de base du pool.
+[Corrigé] : RequestToWooHoo nécessitant plus de deux Sims WooHooable sur le terrain.
+[Corrigé] : sortie prématurée de la boucle WooHoo car KW ne permet pas de jouer la même scène plus d'une fois.
+[Modifié] : CreateUniform pour inclure les tenues cachées.
+[Ajouté] : Emplacements creampieds pour les mains et les seins*
+[Ajouté] : Trait de soumission*
+[Ajouté] : Plus de localisation de texte*
+[Ajouté] : Nouveau système de décalage d'acteur pour enregistrer et exporter les positions d'acteur pour les scènes WooHoo.
+[Ajouté] : <AdultOffset> et <TeenOffset> à la ressource XML OKW.
+[Ajouté] : Les Sims ont désormais 25 % de chances de perdre leur maillot de bain en sautant dans une piscine.
+[Supprimé] : remplacement de Terrain.GoHere, l'accident de maillot de bain est implémenté ailleurs.
+[Supprimé] : remplacement de GoHome, il semble obsolète, le remplacement de GoToVirtualHome demeure.

* = Par Jvsmith.

Liste de choses à faire:
- Tests Kraken.
- Tests de lycée.
- Tests transexuelles.
- Ajustement de l'éveil à court terme.
- Enquêter sur KW SocialInteraction.
- Trouvez un moyen d'ajouter des événements d'animation chronométrés pour les effets visuels.

J'ai inclus le code source, veuillez utiliser ce projet pour créer du nouveau contenu car cela facilitera beaucoup la fusion.

Système de compensation d'acteur
Voici comment fonctionne le nouveau système de compensation des acteurs,

Lorsque WooHoo démarre, si la scène a un décalage, celui-ci sera appliqué, sinon le décalage par défaut sera utilisé.

Lors du passage à l'étape suivante, si l'étape suivante a un décalage, il sera appliqué, sinon si le nouveau paramètre de réinitialisation de la position de l'acteur est activé, le décalage par défaut sera appliqué, s'il est désactivé, le décalage de l'étape précédente sera "reporté" comme dans la version originale de KW.

Vous créez un décalage en utilisant les commandes Kinky -> Move pour positionner l'acteur, le décalage est stocké pour cette animation/acteur spécifique. Vous pouvez enregistrer tous vos offsets de manière permanente en utilisant Kinky World -> Offsets -> Save, vous pouvez également exporter les offsets vers un fichier XML à partir duquel vous pouvez les copier/coller dans les ressources XML OKW à l'aide des nouveaux nœuds <AdultOffset> et <TeenOffset>. .

Gestion de bordel
Je teste le Bordel depuis un moment et j'ai résolu les problèmes de changement de tenue, j'ai toujours les notes/recommandations suivantes,

+ Vous devez affecter un nouvel employé à un bordel avant de modifier l'horaire des employés.
+ N'utilisez Créer un uniforme qu'après l'arrivée d'un nouvel employé au bordel (doit avoir une étiquette de poste).
+ Assurez-vous de ne pas disposer de mods qui désactivent le changement de tenue de carrière, sinon Créer un uniforme ne fonctionnera pas.

Si vous possédez déjà un bordel, cela peut prendre un certain temps avant que les employés ne revêtent le bon uniforme. Les Sims auront d'abord besoin d'une raison pour changer de tenue.

Bravo et merci

Thanks a lot!!! You are doing an incredible job! Tell me, is it possible to add more lines for translation into other languages - settings, menus and interactions? Unfortunately, much is not reflected (there is no text) and if you don’t know the language well, then sitting with a dictionary is tiring. Thank you very much again!

3 hours ago, gobicii said:

In free camera mode the Q and E keys are to control height. Currently the mod overrides this, which is kinda frustrating.

Someone in this thread created ONIKI_KinkyMod.no_keys.package specifically to address this. - I found the post and replied to it so it's right below.

Place in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Overrides

Edited by Yotix
On 11/5/2023 at 6:59 PM, FreakyRufus said:

For those (like me) that do not like the Key Shortcuts, as they interfere with the controls in camera mode, I created an override package that works for me just by putting it in my overrides folder. This should work for any version of this lovely mod, as long as the Oniki.KinkyMod _XML resource isn't changed. It doesn't seem like it does too often.

It might work if it is put into the same folder with the mod itself, but I haven't tested it that way. All I did was export the Oniki.KinkyMod resource from the build 418 version, make the change to completely disable the keyboard shortcuts, and put it into my overrides folder.

ONIKI_KinkyMod.no_keys.package.zip 490 B · 36 downloads

Found the post. This file reverts the "Q E hotkeys change position" feature.

Proposal) Diversification of kinky traits such as big boob lover.
Example) Tight pussy (during POV, the opponent's stamina is consumed, woohoo score increases) Quick shot
Long lasting
hate condom

Or a function to disable the current poor kinky traits function.

Bonjour

J'avais récupérer sur ce forum  la version 420 avec la possibilité de voir apparaitre un préservatif mais juste au premier crac crac car les suivant même s'il sont la suite du début il n'y a plus le préservatif, c'est un bon début, mais dans la 421 de Denton47 cela n'apparait plus, je me souvient pas si c'est lui qui les avait ajouter ou quelqu'un d'autre, car cela va bien avec la demande d'utilisation des préservatifs de KW, il suffit d'aller faire les courses, de prendre autant de boites que l'on veut au magasin et c'est partis pour un moment.

J'éspère que cette partie de KW sera dedans et fera partie intégrante de KW.

Merci encore a Denton47 et Jvsmith de continuer à faire vivre KW et les Sims 3.

You did well!!! The King and God!!! To do such a laborious job. Go Here is now working correctly.How cool is this! Thank you for being with us! Thanks!!! Thank you!!!
But I still have the problem of communication between animals. I removed the Woohoo animations with animals and all the mods, only the game and KV remained, but it didn't help.I think it's because of the Oniki animations with animals and the "sniff" animation (the animal is stretched by the height of the sim) In general, please help!!! All hope is in you. It's very hard to play when Sims ask for WooHoo and an animal requires communication. It all started after build 389

Small issue with Phone -> Online Shopping.

When my sim uses this (typically to get her first hemp seed) all queued interactions after Online Shopping disappear. 

If the queued up interaction included planting seeds, the inventory seeds and the plant previews become unusable.

Workaround: Uh don't queue up gardening stuff after KW phone interactions.

In my current game with 421 I didn't test if gardening plants still bug out but Walk To and Conjure Apple still get cancelled after "Online Shopping". 

And TYVM for the additional texts, you're massively improving this mod.

One tiny thing though ... I get "Sim has lost swimwear" a lot since placing a pool, would it be possible to make it less likely for that to happen? :)

3 minutes ago, Лиз99 said:

You did well!!! The King and God!!! To do such a laborious job. Go Here is now working correctly.How cool is this! Thank you for being with us! Thanks!!! Thank you!!!
But I still have the problem of communication between animals. I removed the Woohoo animations with animals and all the mods, only the game and KV remained, but it didn't help.I think it's because of the Oniki animations with animals and the "sniff" animation (the animal is stretched by the height of the sim) In general, please help!!! All hope is in you. It's very hard to play when Sims ask for WooHoo and an animal requires communication. It all started after build 389

TBH I uninstalled Pets just to avoid seeing dog+sim animations... there's an option in KW to disable pet related stuff IIRC, but it may not work right. "Spread legs" (on couch) seems to only exist for pets to dock there but is still available with Pets not installed and ZooLover disabled in KW ... 

10 hours ago, inrush said:

Sorry, what does it mean - "woohoo object weight". 

Is it abou +/- woohoo probability using specified object?

How can I to decrease/increase - reducing or increasing value and what limits? 

There's a description of it in the OP:

WooHoo Object Weight System
This will enable a weighted object type WooHoo stage choosing system, the weights for the various object types can be configured in the sub-menu, setting a weight to zero means the object type will not be chosen, it is not possible to set Floor lower than one as this is the fallback if nothing else can be found.

"Multiplier for objects in same room as WooHooer" is a weight multiplier to increase the chance of choosing something in the same room as the WooHooer, setting it to one makes this neutral.

Please note that weighted WooHoo stage choosing is still random, also the chance of choosing your favourite object type is dependent on how many animations of that type you have installed.

Changing these settings take effect immediately.

Edited by Omicr0n

Looks like the removal of the Terrain.GoHere override in 421 fixed a longstanding conflict with NRaas GoHere that caused multiple Go Here interactions to appear when you clicked on the terrain.

Edited by Omicr0n

Playing a barkeeper ...

- when KW is enabled, NPC sims will not order drinks. They will approach the bar with "order drink" lined up according to the "show interaction" debug info, then do nothing.

- when I stop bartending, disable KW, and bartend, sims will order drinks.

My barkeeper does not know any of the KW alcoholic drinks yet, maybe it'll work then? Will test :) 

Update: Learning some of the KW drinks fixed it :D

(Sorry for posting random bugs in here. Some I thought might interest you.)

Edited by Yotix