Jump to content

Age of Wonders 4 - Nudemod Skins


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, DwinX said:

It's not so bad if the model isn't lit up like that, and like I said it depends on the race.

The pubic hair also has similar problems for similar reasons, and not all hair colors work that well.

If you have some edits you think would work better, share them and I will give them a look.

OK, here are my edited files. I hope that is enough for you. From my experience, it's possible to move down the vagina and public hair by editing the textures. I edited only highmen female btw. From how I see it, only the right half of the lower part (the crotch area) texture is being used. It's hard to know the exact part, but if you do it wrong, the texture will overlap and lead to an undesirable result.

pubic_higeoE_Mask.png

Highmen_Female_Body_Nudemod.png

Nude_Skins.rar

Posted
14 minutes ago, RevenantK99 said:

OK, here are my edited files. I hope that is enough for you. From my experience, it's possible to move down the vagina and public hair by editing the textures. I edited only highmen female btw. From how I see it, only the right half of the lower part (the crotch area) texture is being used. It's hard to know the exact part, but if you do it wrong, the texture will overlap and lead to an undesirable result.

I know those problems all to well, I already did my best with what I have.

As for the pubic hair, I just need an idea of where to place and scale them since I already have better photoshop actions to automate all that.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

So the breast size slider isn't working, presumably because of the recent updates. It doesn't break anything - it just doesn't do anything. Do you have a fix it?

  • 3 months later...
Posted

I tried repairing the breast slider mod. I added the new tags from the update to Tagbook_Definitions_Units.rpk, cleaned the broken links and added the new "ears" section to the body animation in breast_edits.rpk. 
Sadly it's still doesn't work (the slider appear now but doesn't do anything. Everything else work just fine, including pubic hairs and normal sliders), but I don't see what is missing. I linked my edited file if someone or mod author want to look at it. And if you succeed in repairing the mod, tell me what I missed pls so that I can learn. 

(and don't forget to take precautions if you download random files on the internet)

Breasts Slider edited.zip

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Anyone have any idea why with this mod custom skin colours don't work?
The heads keep the custom skin colour, but not the rest of the body.
image.png.5ce5229bf81dfe0a4cb86847f173df43.png

Edited by NekoVeil
Added image example.
Posted

because custom skin colors where added after the last version of this mod. It will need to be updated to take into account this new feature. 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

hey so im trying to add the mods to my game but im only able to get the metadata working for breast slider and the cultural units

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Just letting any prospective downloader know: this still works for 95%+ of the units with all DLC and patches and a bunch of mods. I go entire playthroughs without seeing a unit missing a limb or something. The breast slider mod, however, is definitely not working. You can have it installed it won't break stuff, it just doesn't do anything.

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Does anyone know how to fix the broken tag link in breast_slider.rpk?

00397 ERROR: Broken Tag Link: Modularity.BreastSliderMOD.BreastsNormal

00398 ERROR: Broken Tag Link: Modularity.BreastSliderMOD.BreastsNormal

00399 ERROR: Broken Tag Link: Modularity.BreastSliderMOD.BreastsLarge

00400 ERROR: Broken Tag Link: Modularity.BreastSliderMOD.BreastsLarge

00401 ERROR: Broken Tag Link: Modularity.BreastSliderMOD.BreastsNormal

00402 ERROR: Broken Tag Link: Modularity.BreastSliderMOD.BreastsNormal

 

Posted

Hi there! Interesting mod! Is there a way to just have the skins, or just the nipples, without all of the added units and such, as it causes issues with outfits, customization, as well as seems to delete some units from the roster entirely.

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Is a "partial nudity" / "toplessmod" version a possibility? I just want my female characters and units to be able to show off their chests like a lot of the guys do in the game without modding... Very little unit outfit changes needed; just ditching the tops on a few of the ladies where the top is clearly just there to censor nipples, and in cultures where a lot of (or all) men are topless. 

 

If paying someone is necessary, I will do so even if it means I have to save up some money.

Posted
On 9/21/2026 at 4:41 AM, GlassPrincessKara said:

Is a "partial nudity" / "toplessmod" version a possibility? I just want my female characters and units to be able to show off their chests like a lot of the guys do in the game without modding... Very little unit outfit changes needed; just ditching the tops on a few of the ladies where the top is clearly just there to censor nipples, and in cultures where a lot of (or all) men are topless. 

 

If paying someone is necessary, I will do so even if it means I have to save up some money.

I was working on variant selector that could do just that.

But I pretty much haven't touched the game since Gaint Kings.

The Cultural Units mod is pretty much broken and I am not even sure how the Skins mod is doing,

Rather than money I would rather someone take on the challenge of modding and updating things.

The mod is pretty straightforward in how it works, it's just has to be painstakingly updated with all the new changes since there is a lot of new units and new graphics with the old units outdated.

You can always ask me questions and I can guide you in everything that needs doing.

Posted (edited)
On 9/23/2026 at 12:47 AM, DwinX said:

I was working on variant selector that could do just that.

But I pretty much haven't touched the game since Gaint Kings.

The Cultural Units mod is pretty much broken and I am not even sure how the Skins mod is doing,

Rather than money I would rather someone take on the challenge of modding and updating things.

The mod is pretty straightforward in how it works, it's just has to be painstakingly updated with all the new changes since there is a lot of new units and new graphics with the old units outdated.

You can always ask me questions and I can guide you in everything that needs doing.

I am really bad at computer stuff, but if it's straightforward as you say, and you're offering guidance, I'd be happy to give it a try.

I just don't even know where to start, with trying to learn how to mod.

And if I can figure it out, I'd happily keep it updated as much as I can.

Edited by GlassPrincessKara
Posted
On 9/21/2026 at 3:41 AM, GlassPrincessKara said:

Is a "partial nudity" / "toplessmod" version a possibility? I just want my female characters and units to be able to show off their chests like a lot of the guys do in the game without modding... Very little unit outfit changes needed; just ditching the tops on a few of the ladies where the top is clearly just there to censor nipples, and in cultures where a lot of (or all) men are topless. 

 

If paying someone is necessary, I will do so even if it means I have to save up some money.

 

The Age of Fashion mod will let you do this for Rulers and Heroes, although you'll have to put the outfits together yourself. The mod splits the vanilla outfits into various pieces that you can combine as you want.

You'll still need a nude skin if you want your characters to have nipples.

Posted
9 hours ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

 

The Age of Fashion mod will let you do this for Rulers and Heroes, although you'll have to put the outfits together yourself. The mod splits the vanilla outfits into various pieces that you can combine as you want.

You'll still need a nude skin if you want your characters to have nipples.

Yeah, I've tried that mod and it's glitchy as hell, frequently resulting in generated characters having no head, just being a floating head, just being a floating weapon and cape, and so on... And yeah, I want women to have the right to be topless in my video games, just like men do... and not be weirdly nippleless.

 

Also, Age of Fashion doesn't change any of the basic unit outfits, and makes some of the weirdest outfits ever, and eliminates any sense of visual identity for all of the cultures...

 

I just want a mod that presents women as being bare-chested and having nipples like it's normal, like the game already does with guys.

Bonus points if SOME units also have "check me out" outfits, across all genders.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...