Age of Wonders 4 - Nudemod Skins

Skin retextures that adds nipples and genitals to forms.

Rats and Moles only have a male body and it's hard to retexture them so they don't have any changes.

Orcs, goblins,toads and tigers were heavily edited to remove the underwear texture and other fixes.

Tigers also get a special skin overlay, it's going to be replaced be any skin decoration/tattoo or transformation but it is something, otherwise the skin color would make it invisible.

Also Lizards from the DLC, they are more like cunt boys rather than females.

Install

Extract to Documents\Paradox Interactive\Age of Wonders 4\Mods

Note:

You need a mod like Age of Fashion or Lewd Cultural Units in order to modify clothes so that you see anything.

Check this thread for other mods for the game:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to try editing the textures which you so helpfully included. Is there an easy way to swap a custom texture into the mod?

I've managed to open a CLB file in the content editor and found "HumanFBdy" But I can't figure out how to change it.

Edited by Hagar1987
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/21/2023 at 1:48 PM, DwinX said:

Skin retextures that adds nipples and genitals to forms.

Rats and Moles only have a male body and it's hard to retexture them so they don't have any changes.

Orcs, goblins,toads and tigers were heavily edited to remove the underwear texture and other fixes.

Tigers also get a special skin overlay, it's going to be replaced be any skin decoration/tattoo or transformation but it is something, otherwise the skin color would make it invisible.

Also Lizards from the DLC, they are more like cunt boys rather than females.

Install

Extract to Documents\Paradox Interactive\Age of Wonders 4\Mods

Note:

You need a mod like Age of Fashion or Lewd Cultural Units in order to modify clothes so that you see anything.

Check this thread for other mods for the game:

Great stuff. But is there an Age of Fashion or Lewd Culture Mod to use it with? I can't find anything like that here. By itself the Mod does very little and I can't change clothing on leaders to make a difference. Cheers for any replies.

Edited by Socratatus

@Socratatus I am not sure if anyone has responded to your query yet or not, however I did find Age of Fashion within the Steam Workshop, but alas no Lewd Culture Mod. Unsure whether the latter was removed, or just doesn't exist, but either way I hope this helps you in some way.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2024 at 1:29 AM, Rinox2018 said:

@Socratatus I am not sure if anyone has responded to your query yet or not, however I did find Age of Fashion within the Steam Workshop, but alas no Lewd Culture Mod. Unsure whether the latter was removed, or just doesn't exist, but either way I hope this helps you in some way.

Hi. thanks for your reply. I didn't know it was on Steam. I wonder if I get it working on the GOG version? Amnyway, Thankyou. Very kind of you.

Edited by Socratatus