Jump to content

CTD on Load - I do not know the cause of the CTD but I suspect PAHE and DoM


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 7/22/2023 at 11:05 AM, traison said:

 

As far as I know this bug does not exist in Skyrim, but also, as far as I know SSE uses the same engine as FO4 - same engine, same bugs? You'd have to figure that one out yourself.


It appears that it was not a bug with Skyrim, but with 2 mods I had in my load order. I don't know why it didn't show up before when I was testing but Furniture Sex Framework and Sexlab Tools SE were each individually responsible for the CTDs. I have no idea why they didn't appear to cause issues in the crash logs but turning both of them off seems to have solved the CTDs(for now).

It's a shame because I like both of these mods, perhaps a conflict I can't see, but until I can figure out how to make them work they have to go.

Thank you for your help on this I really needed it, and learned a lot here that will improve my modded Skyrim experience in the future.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...