Trails into Reverie (NIS America, English Language release)

12 hours ago, amdhater said:

@amorrow28 do I use your beta texture ini file with @coomi's nude mod? Coomi's nude mod doesn't include a texture ini file so I'm not sure if I put your beta common texture ini file in coomi's mod folder amorrow28? And your instructions are not very clear on that amorrow28.

My file is for my mod. You can add coomi’s “bodies only” version to my mod, and it should work. But my file is made for Unskirt 1.2a for Hajimari.

Here are instructions on how to install my mod and coomi’s mod together (written for CS4 but the steps are the same).

Edited by amorrow28
18 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

My file is for my mod. You can add coomi’s “bodies only” version to my mod, and it should work. But my file is made for Unskirt 1.2a for Hajimari.

Pardon me, i have tried your mod and lankovic's. Most of them looks perfect. But It got some kind of texture error on some of it. As i remember, it's Angelica, Sharon, Scherazard (the model won't show), Celine (texture error on the area surrounding her- i don't know how to describe it), Elise, Alfin (there is a bottom part of their skirt shown), Claire (there is a hole in bith of her outer legs)

As for lankovic mods, the outfit texture scroll (F4+numpad) doesn't work and some of it has texture error like Juna' swimsuit (it's like the swimsuit is torn shaping like paper flakes).

That's what i found so far. And btw love your mods. Thanks

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to all the wonderful modders here for the hours of joy and creativity their mods provide. Trails games can be long winded, but having all the hot girls nude, or semi-nude helps a ton. I truly feel blessed  to have the chance to use these mods for free. Now, I have used mods before (years ago) for the other Trails games but I'm finding myself rusty and, frankly, overwhelmed by the sheer number of variety of mods on offer in the Hajimari no Kiseki page along with this one. I'm in need of help as I have no idea where to begin with in terms of which mods are the all in one package. Hajimari seems to have a TON of mods - have they all been transferred to the Trails of Reverie page?

-Are all the Hajimari mods compatible with the english version?

-Should I hold off on playing as all the girls have not been made nude yet for the english version?

-Lastly, it seems the instalation for these mods are a bit more complex than for previous Trails games? Is there any kind soul who can provide a very simple (as if for idiots guide) on how to install the best mods here?

Mainly, I love to see the girls have pubic hair and nude, or semi-nude in panties etc. How do I install that mod? Thank you to everyone and anyone who can help!

6 hours ago, Mrbezos said:

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to all the wonderful modders here for the hours of joy and creativity their mods provide. Trails games can be long winded, but having all the hot girls nude, or semi-nude helps a ton. I truly feel blessed  to have the chance to use these mods for free. Now, I have used mods before (years ago) for the other Trails games but I'm finding myself rusty and, frankly, overwhelmed by the sheer number of variety of mods on offer in the Hajimari no Kiseki page along with this one. I'm in need of help as I have no idea where to begin with in terms of which mods are the all in one package. Hajimari seems to have a TON of mods - have they all been transferred to the Trails of Reverie page?

-Are all the Hajimari mods compatible with the english version?

-Should I hold off on playing as all the girls have not been made nude yet for the english version?

-Lastly, it seems the instalation for these mods are a bit more complex than for previous Trails games? Is there any kind soul who can provide a very simple (as if for idiots guide) on how to install the best mods here?

Mainly, I love to see the girls have pubic hair and nude, or semi-nude in panties etc. How do I install that mod? Thank you to everyone and anyone who can help!

• Mainly, I love to see the girls have pubic hair and nude, or semi-nude in panties etc. How do I install that mod?

It sounds like you might like Coomi's mod. I don’t think anyone else made pubic hair. See the first and second post in this thread.

• Hajimari seems to have a TON of mods - have they all been transferred to the Trails of Reverie page?

No, but compatible mods have (or are linked in the first post of this thread).

• Are all the Hajimari mods compatible with the english version?

No. The ones in this thread are.

• Should I hold off on playing as all the girls have not been made nude yet for the english version?

I suggest you install coomi’s mods and then report if any are not working. I do not use them, but my reading of the Hajimari thread suggests that almost all nude characters are working.

• Lastly, it seems the instalation for these mods are a bit more complex than for previous Trails games? Is there any kind soul who can provide a very simple (as if for idiots guide) on how to install the best mods here?

Follow steps 1, 2, and 3 in the second post of this thread. On step 1, use the CS4 installation guide, but get the files from the CLE Hajimari link. Ask specific questions if you get stuck.

1 hour ago, NotAZebra said:

• Mainly, I love to see the girls have pubic hair and nude, or semi-nude in panties etc. How do I install that mod?

It sounds like you might like Coomi's mod. I don’t think anyone else made pubic hair. See the first and second post in this thread.

• Hajimari seems to have a TON of mods - have they all been transferred to the Trails of Reverie page?

No, but compatible mods have (or are linked in the first post of this thread).

• Are all the Hajimari mods compatible with the english version?

No. The ones in this thread are.

• Should I hold off on playing as all the girls have not been made nude yet for the english version?

I suggest you install coomi’s mods and then report if any are not working. I do not use them, but my reading of the Hajimari thread suggests that almost all nude characters are working.

• Lastly, it seems the instalation for these mods are a bit more complex than for previous Trails games? Is there any kind soul who can provide a very simple (as if for idiots guide) on how to install the best mods here?

Follow steps 1, 2, and 3 in the second post of this thread. On step 1, use the CS4 installation guide, but get the files from the CLE Hajimari link. Ask specific questions if you get stuck.

Sorry but where is the information for the CS4 instation guide? And what does CLE stand for? Its confusing to go to the hajimari page for links if it's the English version I'm playing on.

I just want the mods for all girls have unique bodies (Altina has smaller boobs than Juna for example) all girls have pubic hair options and all girls in panties.

Those are the 3 main mods I want but there are so many scattered everywhere I barely know which is which. They all seem to have different install methods also..

1 hour ago, Mrbezos said:

Sorry but where is the information for the CS4 instation guide? And what does CLE stand for? Its confusing to go to the hajimari page for links if it's the English version I'm playing on.

I just want the mods for all girls have unique bodies (Altina has smaller boobs than Juna for example) all girls have pubic hair options and all girls in panties.

Those are the 3 main mods I want but there are so many scattered everywhere I barely know which is which. They all seem to have different install methods also..

The installation guide is in the second post in this thread. The post is by amorrow and explains how to install their unskirt mod and add Coomi’s nude mods to it. Step 1 contains a link to a guide for CS4. Do you see that post? Did you read through the 3 steps? Do you see the links in step 1?

CLE stands for Cloud Leopard Entertainment, which is the company that released the Japanese PC version of Hajimari. The new English release is from a different company, NISA.

Edited by NotAZebra
On 7/16/2023 at 1:15 AM, mercury15882 said:

full nude mod of Tio/Noel Seeker/Elie

with body texture and mesh created by @holden_mcclure,

also thanks to @amorrow28 for providing the tutorials and tools that made these mods possible.

install:

put the *.pkg file in "game\data\asset\D3D11".
*Make sure to backup the original file before replacing it.

nude.zip 15.34 MB · 114 downloads

hello, the tio nude mod isn't working. Anybody else have this problem?

13 hours ago, Mrbezos said:

How's it looking? Am I on the right path? I tried to play a with everything like this but characters were not nude. Do I need costumes for this to work? Or am I missing a step? I am only on the very first mission if it helps...The one with Tio, Lloyd, Randy and Ellie. Thanks for any help!

Screenshot(14).png.8c76c823ae308a4d8cbc49d9483a7a47.pngScreenshot(15).png.21e35cc97230a08f7a7366a3e9161db8.pngScreenshot(15).png.21e35cc97230a08f7a7366a3e9161db8.pngScreenshot(16).png.20f1ebf971dc682a2ae081a6ae27be25.pngScreenshot(16).png.20f1ebf971dc682a2ae081a6ae27be25.pngHoScreenshot(15).png.21e35cc97230a08f7a7366a3e9161db8.png

Screenshot (13).png

I believe the nude models replace their bathing clothes. Is that right, @coomi?

I think you can get the bathing clothes with the “Override item ID” entry in this Cheat Engine table: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=304211#p304211

29 minutes ago, NotAZebra said:

I believe the nude models replace their bathing clothes. Is that right, @coomi?

I think you can get the bathing clothes with the “Override item ID” entry in this Cheat Engine table: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=304211#p304211

Yes, the mod replaces the bathing outfit for all characters that have one. I believe you unlock them through the random reward system in the corridor, and some are unlocked after completing episodes.

29 minutes ago, coomi said:

Yes, the mod replaces the bathing outfit for all characters that have one. I believe you unlock them through the random reward system in the corridor, and some are unlocked after completing episodes.

I didn't know that. Thank you for explaining. By the way, I love the PKG nude mods you created for everyone but I was sad to see no Tito nude? Will you be making a nude PKG mod for her also? Or do you know where I can find such a mod? Thank you once again. 

4 hours ago, Mrbezos said:

I didn't know that. Thank you for explaining. By the way, I love the PKG nude mods you created for everyone but I was sad to see no Tito nude? Will you be making a nude PKG mod for her also? Or do you know where I can find such a mod? Thank you once again. 

Both Coomi's and amorrow28's nude mods already have the tito nude mod you just have to buy tito's towel. All female characters have a towel except Rixia and Noel I think. And Coomi's and amorrow28's nude mods work with the characters with a towel.

@amorrow28 What items do I need to use for Noel and Rixia for your nude mod to get them fully naked?

Edited by amdhater
16 minutes ago, amdhater said:

Both Coomi's and amorrow28's nude mods already have the tito nude mod you just have to buy tito's towel. All female characters have a towel except Rixia and Noel I think. And Coomi's and amorrow28's nude mods work with the characters with a towel.

@amorrow28 What items do I need to use for Noel and Rixia for your nude mod to get them fully naked?

I can't use those mods because it disables my ps5 wireless controller. Even with Steam overlay turned off. As for the Tito mods... Are the realistic to her proportions? As in, she still has small boobs. I don't like it when mods give them larger breasts than is canon. And where should one put a cleared save data with costumes downloaded from here? Forgive me for all the questions but I'm new to this and slowly learning. 

@amorrow28 I just tested your old Hajimari mod with the new English version of this game and I can confirm the shaders are messed up for Celine and Scherazard and Sharron and zeit they don't show up when they are switched to or in cut scenes.  I haven't tested Elise or Alfin or Clair yet. And I also tested your old Hajimari Rixia ini file with Coomi's new mod and it doesn't work and comes up as unrecognized. Your old Hajimari stuff doesn't work with Coomi's new mod for the English verison. So for now it's one or the other. But with Coomi's new mod for the English version he doesn't have Rixia working but other than Rixia Coomi's new mod works perfectly.

Edited by amdhater

@amdhater there is no need to report bugs right now. I know there are many problems. I am playing the game for the first time, and I am fixing problems as I find them. When I have all the playable characters and can actually fix all the issues, I will release a working mod.

The temporary file I posted is only for people who cannot wait and want to play the game right now. I tend to play these games slowly, so I released a broken auto-generated file for early preview only. It will be deleted and replaced when I get far enough into the game to make a real mod.

On 7/15/2023 at 11:57 PM, eyezenmaitreya said:

@NotAZebraI'm only using alfins outfit where shes topless, fie's outfit, lauras outfit with the jacket and shorts and Alicia's outfit where she's nude with boots. I'm also running musse with her topless kimono but it works correctly. The rest do not.

Thanks! I do not know how to solve this problem at the moment, but I am working on it.

2 hours ago, NotAZebra said:

Thanks! I do not know how to solve this problem at the moment, but I am working on it.

Will you be updating your Trails into Reverie PKG nude mods? It's difficult to navigate without previews as to which mod does what. The TOCS4 pkgs work with Trails into Reverie NISA release? I wanted to make Juna nude too but even though there are many files for her non made her nude in your mod. Some characters like poor Tio deserve a nude mod but only have a short skirt option. It's a very cool mod but not the most accessible. 

On 7/15/2023 at 11:15 AM, mercury15882 said:

full nude mod of Tio/Noel Seeker/Elie

with body texture and mesh created by @holden_mcclure,

also thanks to @amorrow28 for providing the tutorials and tools that made these mods possible.

install:

put the *.pkg file in "game\data\asset\D3D11".
*Make sure to backup the original file before replacing it.

nude.zip 15.34 MB · 136 downloads

Sorry for asking but i need help, on that route i dont have anything but a file named assets.pka

I have used the search function but i cant find files with that name in all my game files
image.png.9c81ae59d73171f2cbf705b5c812c577.png