Black Reliquary undercensored - Wildlanders

BRU - part 1 (of idontknow how many i will come up with) - Wildlanders.

image.thumb.png.77f256bf1cd8fee3e7750a8435ff1824.png

This mod reskins certain wildlander enemies while also changing animation files. "Tasteful changes" my ass, devs.

Installation: In respective monster folders there ane anim folders named after whats in them, 
so pick one skin that you want to use in your game and rename the folder to JUST "anim".
After that go into folder "anim files", if its present, 
and place all that is inside into the folder you renamed in the last step. done. go game.

Enemies changed: bombard, reaver, druid, hellion, warhawk nad steelpath. Raptor absolutely sucks and i will remake her as a separate mod. Fuck raptors ugly ass artwork.

Key features: a shitton of unnecessary skins for some of the enemies to choose from. Also modular combat animation. What does that mean? Combat animation is changed in a way that you can take a look at it and, if you dont want something that is present on it, you can just crop it out in paint or smth, run it through alpha color remover and trimmer AND YOURE DONE! Or altrnatively, if you want to add or edit something on the image, well, you can do that too.

What is trimmer and alpha remover? Its a pair of programs that makes png files properly readable by the game. You can find them... somewhere. i forgot. am gonna upload a separate archive with them.

Changelog:

1.1 - fixed bombard animation + added pre-release .skel file as optional download (moved junk a bit)

------

also posters in the main archive (extra spicy versions coming somewhere in future (side girls turned out a bit shit, i know, i will remake em in the future)). enjoy.

also i have a boosty (rent went up 6 quid pls help), where you can also find my twitter. on both of those hellholes im gonna post updates, teasers and polls about future content.

You can find them links in a readme file. im prolly gonna get killed by loverslab for such a plug.

-- im not with team reliquary or in any way associated with red hook, i came alone --

• 2 months later...