Jump to content

Only I Have Skills [v1.00] Only I Have Skills (OIHS) is a semi-linear visual novel by orangelo. Our text-based adult story follows an unassuming and altogether underwhelming protagonist who meets his untimely demise at the cruel hands of a… speeding truck


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Only I Have Skills (OIHS) is a semi-linear visual novel by orangelo. Our text-based adult story follows an unassuming and altogether underwhelming protagonist who meets his untimely demise at the cruel hands of a… speeding truck? But wait — things turn out better than one might expect...! In a medieval fantasy world filled with magic and monsters, how will our protagonist survive?

 

 

aThxCf.png.dd8dc5cde90ffa21341888472a488b23.png

 

r4VeTp.png.ca29187a7cc198fa133abbf6700f72bc.png

 

38wEyZ.png.0da1ea0aea60e33fa27487329f5cfee0.png

 

 

DOWNLOAD

 

 

 

Edited by Retzlax

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...