Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

He sounds like a whiny little boy, saying someone stole his toy. Maybe you spend some more time with your wife and kids instead of wasting your life over something as insignificant & stupid as trying to track down anyone who tried to use your mod .

and why are getting mad at her, if anyone stole your mod it would be Enderlord.

I know that it's wrong if someone takes your mod and changes it when you don't want them to. I just don't understand why you care so much about it, and why do you keep picking on xdanikitty915x instead of talking to Enderlord who might be the one who did something wrong here.

I take back the part about your wife it seems you are doing something together but don't you think it's messed up to even make the request for no one to change it in the the first place, why did you even upload it wasn't it so they could have fun with it ? Or are you just a glory hog needing some attention.

And if this is the '10th' time , you should feel honored that so many people like your work.

I take back the part about your wife it seems you are doing something together but don't you think it's messed up to even make the request for no one to change it in the the first place, why did you even upload it wasn't it so they could have fun with it ? Or are you just a glory hog needing some attention.

This is going to be my last reply to you, because I see now that you will not listen to reason, you do not see reason, like AT ALL, but I will attempt just one more time to explain this to you.

There was never a request for " no one to change it ". The whole point of the mod framework was for players to customize their Vampire Lord however they wanted, and the front page even has step by step instructions on how to do so. There was a request to not include MY ENTIRE FRAMEWORK, I.E : The main part of the mod that I BUILT, in any customization of the mod. I have replied multiple times to multiple people, that if you so desire you are more then welcome to pack YOUR CHANGED FILES OF MY MOD and upload them as your own replacer, while requiring this mod to work, since you know, that's the whole point of this mod, and putting it here on LoversLab, that I had no problems with that. 

WHY I WANT THEM TO STAY OFF NEXUS:

I have asked many, many, MANY times for the mods I have created and put here on LL to STAY on LL and not on Nexus, for pretty much the same reason people ask their mods stay Nexus exclusives. It was to help promote LoversLab, and to try and bring people HERE, not just to Nexus. I wanted people to see that LoversLab is not just a site of fetishes and animal / furry / insert thing you probably don't like here site, but was a great open modding community with lots of great mods and great people. Hence, I wanted this mod, and all the others I CREATED here, to stay here.

Now, I have tried my best to explain to you, that both mods listed are mine, exactly, but with edited changes to nothing but armor replacers. I have tried to explain to you that this is mod theft, and I have tried to explain to you why this upsets me. If you don't get it after this, then I don't know what to tell you other then I am right and you are wrong. I'm sorry if that makes you mad and you can't admit it.

Look up, cause he did

hey shaydow looks like you left out the last message of our conversation The answer is no. I don't need to explain myself, and while you say " You and Me " , YOU didn't build the framework, you didn't create the mod, I DID, you are just customizing MY MOD. I don't want my LoversLab EXLUSIVES on Nexus, my reasons are my own.

Thank you for calling attention to the other mod however, I appreciate that. NO, they did not have my permission and it has been reported. Keep an eye out on it as I'm 100% sure it will be taken down in the next day.

If you want to upload the EDITED CHARACTER features you have made ( NOT MY WHOLE DAMN  MOD ) to LOVERSLAB, you may feel free to do so.

xdanikitty915x

I have a question for you, why is it that some people have a problem sharing their work with others , as far as I'm concerned games are for fun ? Mods are for fun and when we upload them to the internet we upload them to share with other people for their enjoyment Whats the problem with so many mod authors with sharing their work with other people when we do it to make everybody happy. Whats the point in it. Mods are for fun

I left that part out because, in my opinion, it makes you look even worse, and I was trying, in all my anger and fustration, to still not be an asshole. I guess I don't need to worry about that though, you did it anyway. I left it out because it made you look like a spoiled child who didn't get what they want.

Sorry I meant why didn't you tell her she could upload it here on LL I read it wrong and sorry for saying you didn't want anyone to change your and have fun I read the front again and you were ok with it please except my sincere apology. I do have one more thing to say though xdani915x never tried to steal anything ever that person is not a thief please tell them sorry for thinking it.

Shaydows,

I'm sorry you are dealing with the mod theft headache, but hope you won't pull your work because of it.  As someone who has been using your mod for well over a year, I just wanted to say how easy it is to follow instructions you laid out.   And as one of the nearly 20,000 users of your mod I just wanted to say thanks for the time and effort you put into it.

Anyone wondering about the truth of this need only download Enderlord69's version on Nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76951/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D76951%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D4647185&pUp=1

The header of his version with wings has a header of "Default"

sidebysideheader01.JPG

But Enderlord69 forgot to change the version without wings which still shows "Shaydow"

sidebysideheader02.JPG

This mod was definitely stolen by Enderlord69 from Shaydows.  Of course looking at the two mods in TES5Edit already showed that all the EDID numbers were identical so you could tell from that anyway.

@Shaydows, If you send those images to Nexus moderators, they should pull the mod.  It's easy enough for them to verify the theft.

post-40638-0-07646600-1470952203_thumb.jpg

post-40638-0-65064600-1470952208_thumb.jpg

post-40638-0-40677000-1470952213_thumb.jpg

Anyone wondering about the truth of this need only download Enderlord69's version on Nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76951/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D76951%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D4647185&pUp=1

The header of his version with wings has a header of "Default"

sidebysideheader01.JPG

But Enderlord69 forgot to change the version without wings which still shows "Shaydow"

sidebysideheader02.JPG

This mod was definitely stolen by Enderlord69 from Shaydows.  Of course looking at the two mods in TES5Edit already showed that all the EDID numbers were identical so you could tell from that anyway.

@Shaydows, If you send those images to Nexus moderators, they should pull the mod.  It's easy enough for them to verify the theft.

Ya thanks nagothm, I was aware of this. I didn't come right out and say it because I didn't want them to load it up in CK and just change the author name, but ya when I reported it I told them it was pretty evident it was my mod stolen from me ( the two of them ) when all you have to do is load it up in NMM / Wyre and it says SHAYDOW as author. This is why I was getting so pissed at the two of them saying they didn't steal it from me and I had no proof. The damn thing has my name on it  :( I was hoping Nexus would have pulled them by now with that submitted proof before they had the chance to change it. It was also why when I first came and linked to the two I asked for everyone who used LoversLab to report them on Nexus for mod theft. The fact that both these two :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76951/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77807/?

are still up when it has my friggin name as the author of the mod on it is really pissing me off. The two of them telling me I was an egomaniac and a liar about it being my mod only infuriated me even more, as I had said, anyone with half a brain could download the two of them and see it was my mod, my whole mod, lock stock and barrel. 

Thanks for the support though. It's people like you who give me hope and make me realize I shouldn't punish the many because of the shitiness of a few. It's just getting so frustrating to work on something for a long time, MY TIME, and MY EFFORT, and have to check Nexus every day, and every other week seeing my mods there with people claiming they made it. 

What gets me most is, why do they even do it? I mean, I can see getting downloads and joy of sharing something YOU MADE, like I do, that makes me proud so many people like MY mods, but how can you be proud of yourself when you stole it in the first place? It makes no sense to me and really pisses me off. 

What gets me most is, why do they even do it? I mean, I can see getting downloads and joy of sharing something YOU MADE, like I do, that makes me proud so many people like MY mods, but how can you be proud of yourself when you stole it in the first place? It makes no sense to me and really pisses me off. 

No idea.  I never understood why people go to public parks and break all the equipment there either.  Or spray paint on buildings.  We were raised different apparently.  Sorry if I messed up your Nexus investigation, But just seeing the two side by side was so damn obvious I had to say something.

Well I reported both as stolen, GL with the resolution of it.

No idea.  I never understood why people go to public parks and break all the equipment there either.  Or spray paint on buildings.  We were raised different apparently.  Sorry if I messed up your Nexus investigation, But just seeing the two side by side was so damn obvious I had to say something.

You can say something on the Nexus, and I encourage you to please do so. Mod authors are not the only ones allowed to report stolen mods, anyone can. I ask you to please do this, and I ask anyone who has ever used any of my mods, this one or otherwise, or just know that stealing mods and posting them as your own is wrong, to please report them when you see them. While it is in this case my work and I am asking on my behalf this time, don't just do it this time and don't just do it for me. I report mod theft on nexus whenever I see it, as a prolific modder who frequents many modding sites ( not just Skyrim / FO ) I see a LOT of mods, and know a stolen mod when I see one.  Don't let thieves get away with stealing when you can help it. It's as much on us if we fail to report theft as it is on them for stealing it in the first place.

I just wanted to give everyone who was reading the shenanigans going on in this thread toady a heads up and good news, the stolen mods have been removed from the nexus. I would like to think this would be the lrast time I would have to deal with this, but we all know that that is probably not the case. Remember to keep your eyes out for stolen mods of any kind from ANY author, not just me, and report them when you are 100% sure that the mod in question does not belong to the uploader. We need to show mod thieves, who have become much much more prevalent lately, that we as creators and users, will NOT tolerate mod theft of any kind. 

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT :  

Did you know ( that in the United States ) if you see someone committing a crime and do not report it, and it can be proven you saw it, you can and will be charged as an accessory to the crime? 

****THE MORE YOU KNOW***** ( jingle )

Hey Shaydow, awesome mod! I used it several times in the course of my modded skyrim loadouts (since 2 years ago iirc). I really like the idea of not being forced to let my female characters become hideous bat monstrosities (lol)

I recently got into mesh editing recently and was wondering if it was possible (or allowed) to swap out the nif parts of your vampire lord replacer for nif parts (for my own personal use, of course). For example, something like this user has done: 

As you can see, he is using the Cassandra frost witch robe chestpiece instead of the bikini replacer in this mod, but it is quite clear he is using this mod as the basis. If I were to try and replace the chest nif in a similar manner, how would I go about doing so? Would I need to re-weight the replacer nif to the vampire lord skeleton packaged in this mod? What else would I likely need to change or re-weight?

Hey Shaydow, awesome mod! I used it several times in the course of my modded skyrim loadouts (since 2 years ago iirc). I really like the idea of not being forced to let my female characters become hideous bat monstrosities (lol)

I recently got into mesh editing recently and was wondering if it was possible (or allowed) to swap out the nif parts of your vampire lord replacer for nif parts (for my own personal use, of course). For example, something like this user has done: 

As you can see, he is using the Cassandra frost witch robe chestpiece instead of the bikini replacer in this mod, but it is quite clear he is using this mod as the basis. If I were to try and replace the chest nif in a similar manner, how would I go about doing so? Would I need to re-weight the replacer nif to the vampire lord skeleton packaged in this mod? What else would I likely need to change or re-weight?

You most certainly can use any replacer you wish for this mod, armor or body. That is half the point of this mod, it is a framework for you to use to customize your vampire lord however you feel fit. All of your questions should be answered on the front page in the FAQ.

The new video has now finished uploading and is listed under the screenshots and videos section of the front page.

Hey im a big fan of your work, I was just curious if you still had the files or a location for the files of the Devil Lord Transformation. I prefer it over your most recent one and would like to use it. I've been searching all over the web to see if i could find it but no luck.