Adult Work Enterprises - Video Store Clerk Career

Adult Work Enterprises - Video Store Clerk Career

View File

This is a part-time rabbit hole career for Young Adult through Elder Sims. It is based on the Base Game Retail career. It starts as a 4-hour shift either morning or evening. Once a Sim gets to level 4, a choice between continuing as a clerk or working as a manager. The manager branch is an 8-hour shift at either 9-5 or 2-10. Custom chance cards have been added to the career and a custom uniform swatch.

The mod has been played and tested with version 1.103.250

Required: Lot 51's core library

Thanks to Lot51 for the core library. Thanks to frankk for Sims 4 Toolkit for Visual Studio Code.

Recommended Mods: WickedWhims, CinErotique, and Big Dick Problems.

Translations:

Clerk Veteran.png

Clerk Managment.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/25/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lot51 Core Library

• 6 months later...
On 1/14/2024 at 10:10 PM, TastefullyAdult said:

By any chance is there an adult video store lot that works with this mod?

I have the lot that is featured in the images I've provided. It's an old Blockbuster from the gallery that I converted. A modified version of it is shared in the Mrrakkonn's world save file.

7 hours ago, moraea said:

This is only a rabbit hole career, yes? There isn't an active version? Or am I misreading the post?

Correct. It is a part-time rabbit hole career.

6 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Are there any Dante quotes in the mod from "Clerks"?  Like the "37 dicks!" quote?  XD

Clerks is the inspiration for most of the chance cards that I made for this career. You get an official "No-Prize" for being the firs to point it out. (I thought I had made an actual copy based on Marvel's No-Prize, but I can't find it.)

On 1/16/2024 at 8:12 AM, Jughandle said:

I have the lot that is featured in the images I've provided. It's an old Blockbuster from the gallery that I converted. A modified version of it is shared in the Mrrakkonn's world save file.

Apologies, I'm trying to find the Mrrakkonn's world save you mentioned but I'm not seeing it in the first post or file post. I double checked the zip file for the download and didn't see it there either. If I'm blind I apologize; it may be the hour and the whiskey.

• 4 weeks later...