Skyrim-sexlab. The wrong Loading order?

I'v got some problems with the SexLab mods.

i have tryed out some different things. the result was that everytime i chouse the "Surrender" i get a CTD when the "Rape" should start.

most persons i talk into sex are sometimes standing spread arms, in the sky, sometimes the animations work, somethimes i even get there a CTD.

Iv thourt its about the loading order. but i couldnt find the problem. so on this im not realy sure.

even thourt its maybe one of the sexlab mods im using. but by activating/deactivating one after the other, i seams to be the same problem.

This are the Mods im using. listed in there loading order.

Aroused v20130824 dosnt show up in the loadorder but is activated between Horny followers and squirt

-------------------------

frameworks v115b

sx 3-0.4
loversComfort v20130824
Defeat v.32
submit 16sep13 2336
Romance
Horny Followers 101

squirt 1.2
Procreation
Dangerusly nude
PrivatNeeds
PrivatNeeds-sexlab
NPC privatneeds

im using XP32 Maximum Skeleton xpms v1.81 also using AFT and some non vanilla races, and follower
the the PC Exclusive Animation Path's are all as the last loading places

the ZaZ animations give me the CTD when Skyrim starts to the main menu so iv removed it.

If more informations are needed pleas let me know

I am new like you. However you might check this and see if it will help. Double check 14 through 21. Make sure that you ran FINIS with the xp skeleton checked. It might not help but it is quick and easy to check and make sure. When others post at least they will know that you double checked this. Hope that helps.

Edit would help if I put the link in, wouldn't it? :blush:

Ugh where to even start... I know... BOSS. It's adding Sexlab mods to the masterlist now so there's no excuse not to use it.

PC exclusive animation path should never be used with mods that add animations using Fnis. 90% of the time they don't work, it's not even worth trying.

The latest Zaz only requires Skyrim and update to run. It has an MCM menu so you can register the animations for sexlab so SkyUI is needed aswell. So sounds like you just made a user error on that so I'm not going to troubleshoot that and let you figure out what you did wrong on your own.

Load order should go like this. You obviously dont know the difference between esm and esp do to your placement of aroused, so I'll just map it out for you and anyone else who's curious.

Skyrim.esm

Skyrim.exe

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim.esm

Sexlab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

Hentaipregnancy.esm

-HDtexturepacks

-Unofficialpatches

Loverscomfort.esp

-clothingmods

-immersionmods

Sexlabdefeat.esp

-racemenumods

SkyUI.esp

-questmods

Schlongs of skyrim.esp

-SoScockshapemods

Sexlabromance.esp

Sexlabsolutions.esp

-*Any other Sexlab Mods*

-gameplayeffects&changesmods

-sortingmods

-magicmods

-hairmods

-companionmods (Alicia, Vilja, Elly...)

-altenatestartmods

-Racemods

-bashedpatchandotherdynamicpatches

Ugh where to even start... I know... BOSS. It's adding Sexlab mods to the masterlist now so there's no excuse not to use it.

PC exclusive animation path should never be used with mods that add animations using Fnis. 90% of the time they don't work, it's not even worth trying.

The latest Zaz only requires Skyrim and update to run. It has an MCM menu so you can register the animations for sexlab so SkyUI is needed aswell. So sounds like you just made a user error on that so I'm not going to troubleshoot that and let you figure out what you did wrong on your own.

Load order should go like this. You obviously dont know the difference between esm and esp do to your placement of aroused, so I'll just map it out for you and anyone else who's curious.

Skyrim.esm

Skyrim.exe

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim.esm

Sexlab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

Hentaipregnancy.esm

-HDtexturepacks

-Unofficialpatches

Loverscomfort.esp

-clothingmods

-immersionmods

Sexlabdefeat.esp

-racemenumods

SkyUI.esp

-questmods

Schlongs of skyrim.esp

-SoScockshapemods

Sexlabromance.esp

Sexlabsolutions.esp

-*Any other Sexlab Mods*

-gameplayeffects&changesmods

-sortingmods

-magicmods

-hairmods

-companionmods (Alicia, Vilja, Elly...)

-altenatestartmods

-Racemods

-bashedpatchandotherdynamicpatches

I don't know if that helped the OP... however it will help me. I believe I had made a minor error myself with regards to the load order. Hum. Need to keep this in mind later when I reload Skyrim. I like how the general guidelines are also included (like - magic mods, - hair mods etc.)

thanks for the helping try's

@cornbreadtm

yes i noted that i didnt look at the .esm's of my loading list. thats why i didnt see that Arused was there.

but iv chousen to deactivate all mods and reinstall them, with letting some away, atm it seams that its working.

• 1 year later...

Skyrim.esm

Skyrim.exe

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim.esm

Sexlab.esm

SexlabAroused.esm

Hentaipregnancy.esm

-HDtexturepacks

-Unofficialpatches