12 hours ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

Cbbe will need a conversion of textures and meshes for all npc witch I won't do sadly as I only use unp based body's may or may not work with cbbe 3ba but no garantees

Okay thank you for that and it looks like I have wasted both our times. My apologies!

15 hours ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

Cbbe will need a conversion of textures and meshes for all npc witch I won't do sadly as I only use unp based body's may or may not work with cbbe 3ba but no garantees

Okay thank your for that and I am sorry to have wasted your time as well as my own. Good Luck with it!

5 hours ago, Will55 said:

Okay thank your for that and I am sorry to have wasted your time as well as my own. Good Luck with it!

No u didnt but but may work with cbbe if not use the character assets from here for cbbe 3ba 

as this one works with CBBE 3ba. only use human assets not anything else if using my mod also as my version is more up to date and has more bug fixes and is supports male, female and futa. if using 3ba as physics may or may not fully work as animations collitions were optimized for unp Slider physics but should work untested though

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf
13 hours ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

No u didnt but but may work with cbbe if not use the character assets from here for cbbe 3ba 

as this one works with CBBE 3ba. only use human assets not anything else if using my mod also as my version is more up to date and has more bug fixes and is supports male, female and futa. if using 3ba as physics may or may not fully work as animations collitions were optimized for unp Slider physics but should work untested though

Thank you for that reply. If you look at the last help page of that mod you will see that I completed it ages ago but had some points that made me unhappy.

Firstly, zoophiliacs are not exhibitionist in RL and even more so in medieval times like Skyrim. So animal shows made by the PC should NOT be in public and all audience members should have paid. The above mod scene where the PC has to publicly bonk a pack of dogs in a village (Riverwood?? or Rorikstead??) I found totally wrong.

Secondly, long term prostitutes and sluts will bonk anything eventually, including animals if coerced or paid enough, BUT a true zoophliac will only bonk humans if raped or somehow emotionally coerced OR from choice if they are totally dominant. On another Animal mansion mod page discussion some idiots could not understand that lesbians do like a hard penis. which is why they use strap-ons and dildos and yet they dislike males UNLESS they are totally dominant sexually.

In the above mod there is a scene at Jorrvascr (sp?) where the PC has to compete with the female companions in bonking the most wolves. But, before this show begins, one of the male companions helps himself to my PC DESPITE it being an animal show and NOT a hooker show. I was so angry that I went back to the early save and consoled past this stupidity as a true zoophiliac is not a slut most often and this action was a break of contract. Later in the show she has to bonk 2 werewolves. NPs with that.

Zoophilia is quite common in RL as many people of all ages have more of a bond with their pets than other humans (I can tell not a few true RL stories there) but ONLY in private and the few movies you find on such web sites are mostly paid whores often well past their use by date, but now there seem to be more amateur exceptions. 

So, IMHO a true beastess/zoophiliac will not touch human males UNLESS they are subdued, enslaved or dead I guess...(necrophilia) and she has absolute control...comment "what a waste of a good.....". This absolutely parallels true lesbians and their behaviour. 

This is all IMHO and NOT a criticism of you or your mod but what I have noticed over the RL years. Naturally, someone will disagree, but I do not care.

Edited by Will55
55 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Thank you for that reply. If you look at the last help page of that mod you will see that I completed it ages ago but had some points that made me unhappy.

Firstly, zoophiliacs are not exhibitionist in RL and even more so in medieval times like Skyrim. So animal shows made by the PC should NOT be in public and all audience members should have paid. The above mod scene where the PC has to publicly bonk a pack of dogs in a village (Riverwood?? or Rorikstead??) I found totally wrong.

Secondly, long term prostitutes and sluts will bonk anything eventually, including animals if coerced or paid enough, BUT a true zoophliac will only bonk humans if raped or somehow emotionally coerced OR from choice if they are totally dominant. On another Animal mansion mod page discussion some idiots could not understand that lesbians do like a hard penis. which is why they use strap-ons and dildos and yet they dislike males UNLESS they are totally dominant sexually.

In the above mod there is a scene at Jorrvascr (sp?) where the PC has to compete with the female companions in bonking the most wolves. But, before this show begins, one of the male companions helps himself to my PC DESPITE it being an animal show and NOT a hooker show. I was so angry that I went back to the early save and consoled past this stupidity as a true zoophiliac is not a slut most often and this action was a break of contract. Later in the show she has to bonk 2 werewolves. NPs with that.

Zoophilia is quite common in RL as many people of all ages have more of a bond with their pets than other humans (I can tell not a few true RL stories there) but ONLY in private and the few movies you find on such web sites are mostly paid whores often well past their use by date, but now there seem to be more amateur exceptions. 

So, IMHO a true beastess/zoophiliac will not touch human males UNLESS they are subdued, enslaved or dead I guess...(necrophilia) and she has absolute control...comment "what a waste of a good.....". This absolutely parallels true lesbians and their behaviour. 

This is all IMHO and NOT a criticism of you or your mod but what I have noticed over the RL years. Naturally, someone will disagree, but I do not care.

Lol to be anost both this version and the other are remasters of oldrim animal mansion also I've been working on integration with more mods like demonic creatures, slaverun and working on adding in new quests but have had trouble doing so as skyrim just got another update wich brought me back to sqaure one as ive had to fix my list again because of Bethesda's bs also I won't change the quests that arr already in place I'm working on adding to it with new quests that some of the options for human on human make more sence and plan to add in a new giant quest witch will use demonic creatures varients if that is installed

7 hours ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

Lol to be anost both this version and the other are remasters of oldrim animal mansion also I've been working on integration with more mods like demonic creatures, slaverun and working on adding in new quests but have had trouble doing so as skyrim just got another update wich brought me back to sqaure one as ive had to fix my list again because of Bethesda's bs also I won't change the quests that arr already in place I'm working on adding to it with new quests that some of the options for human on human make more sence and plan to add in a new giant quest witch will use demonic creatures varients if that is installed

Very ambitious, but you must realize that most SL users could never pack in so many mods and make their game stable. Your aims are admirable but do not make it all too complex as people will just give up.

BTW SlaveRun locks you out from the main game and makes its safe removal from an interrupted game very difficult. My char had >65% of its quests completed but I grew tired of watching her grovel and suck and as she was high level before she began it. I decided to take out as many as I could and managed all bar Pike who hid behind the guards. All the main chars in SlaveRun are marked essential so I removed that before I began the culling. After that I tried a score of cleaned saves where she had no bounty and ONLY one worked and that is the present run's start. Any way Good Lick with it all as I have demonic creatures but have never installed it and I am yet to meet the demonic trio which I have installed.

For some reason the mod wont work despite having all the dependencies on the right versions installed and being on version 1.5.97 of skyrim

both the mansion and the mcm won't even appear at all on a new save..

kind of stumped here I have no idea why it's not working

Edited by Munch_
7 hours ago, Munch_ said:

For some reason the mod wont work despite having all the dependencies on the right versions installed and being on version 1.5.97 of skyrim

both the mansion and the mcm won't even appear at all on a new save..

kind of stumped here I have no idea why it's not working

ill look into it send  a pic of load order

20 hours ago, Munch_ said:

Update: so I tried installing and setting up bhunp 3.15. the unp body works but animal mansion still isn't appearing 

Also please send loader order and I can see what's happing and skee64 log

Update: so I tried installing and setting up bhunp 3.15. the unp body works but animal mansion still isn't appearing 

Also pls send a screenshot of location in game

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf

Also must be on game version 1.5.97 and skse64 2.0.19 or 2.0.20 before 2023 version of skse 2.0.20

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf
1 minute ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

Also must be on game version 1.5.97 and skse64 2.0.19 or 2.0.20 before 2023 version of skse 2.0.20

Mod is incomparable with all cc content including the 4 free creations

On 1/22/2024 at 9:26 AM, Munch_ said:

Actually I just realized i'm using cbbe instead of a unp based body. could that probably be why it's not loading in?

For the record I've only ever used CBBE and have never had an issue with this mod, running on 1.5.97 or LE.

On 1/30/2024 at 5:10 PM, ShadowofVenus said:

Is there a possibility that there will be a update for it to work on 1.6?

No there won't be thanks to the new paid market place updates I won't support 1.6 and up due to that and I don't use amthing but the Bethesda version before Microsoft takeover

• 2 weeks later...

"Downgrading to Skyrim 1.5.97.0 (Jan 18th 2024)"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3141991929

Defenseless mother of three:

"to expand on my previous reply i have found the commands needed to directly downgrade from the latest version to pre anniversary (1.5.97) which i have found does work when i put SKSE 2.0.20 into the files.

here are the commands
download_depot 489830 489831 7848722008564294070
download_depot 489830 489832 8702665189575304780
download_depot 489830 489833 2289561010626853674

!keep in mind you do need to type in all three of these commands and not just the first one as they all contain different files. thanks Todd for making us have to jump through a billion hoops in order to make your game not suck again "

20 hours ago, LLkira said:

Which of the 8 files do I have to download? install this AnimalMansionPlusNS_1.0_ConvertedSE but it doesn't work?

Did you read through the requirements on the mod page and ensure you have everything? Some things are easy to miss (like the gender horse and dog files)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/30/2024 at 10:10 PM, ShadowofVenus said:

Is there a possibility that there will be a update for it to work on 1.6?

You can try and convert it yourself if you know what you are doing, I'm doing that now.  1.5.97 is ancient now and unsuitable due to the enormous and fantastic mods that will now simply never work with the old version.

Edited by errisX