On 7/24/2023 at 8:10 AM, Caster245 said:

CTD as soon as i enter house

Without proper info I can say its aissue in your end not mods end I have been testing converiin and not had a single ctd since the Alpha state but had mesh issues that have so far been fixed don't clean the esp or the mastwrs from it as they are needed for new changes

Anyone who cleans the master from the mod will not get any support and I will not help anyone who cleans esp or master from esp if they start getting crashes or ctd I repeat do not 100% clean the esp or master from the esp or u will have problems with the mod a lot of the new changes Cross reference the new added master to plug-ins as I redid a lot a lot of the scripts in creation kit and had to add the master manualy to the original plug-in because updating the plug-in to form 44 caused a lot of issues in mod so I had to add masters and for the new script changes manualy on the form 43 plug-in using xedit removing a master will cause the scripts in mod to break 

On 7/27/2023 at 2:13 AM, yewm0n said:

Dang I'm a big fan of the mod but I'm not sure if I wanna go through the hassle of downgrading the game and all that...

i cant say it wont work on ae but i do know that others have tried it and said it has issues on ae and i dont play on ae or 1.6.+ sadly so i cant personaly tes it to see if that is 100% true but i if u want to test it on ae u can but i kniw from my testing it is working fine with a few minor placement issues still without ctd on my 100+ hours of testing

I was dismayed at first to see how invasive the genderdogs and genderhorses changes actually are, but I hunted down some basic SSEdit tutorials and worked out how to go in and make dogs and horses male again. The good news is it's really easy--once you get into the editing stage all one needs to do is remove female tags wherever they show up and, in the case of horses, rename 'Mare' to 'Stallion'.

For those who haven't done this installation process, pay attention to how MNC compatibility content is installed--don't just throw the whole thing in and expect your mod manager to handle it. Read the instructions, go into the MNC compatibility archive and find the data folders for these two specifically and install only those.

Regarding Horny Creatures requirements--I don't use a single animation of theirs, so having it installed hasn't been a big deal. Animal Mansion has always been one of my favorite mods, so for me the sacrifice is worth it.

My LE games always ran into trouble with the Companions quest and I haven't made it that far in this version yet, so I'm just going to pray whatever the issue was there has been fixed. Does anyone know if it's better or worse to have the Companions questline started yet? I assume it's better not to have, though I could see the base game scripts that trigger when you first entire their building causing trouble--so maybe it'd be better to get that introduction quest out of the way?

8 minutes ago, vladeemer said:

I was dismayed at first to see how invasive the genderdogs and genderhorses changes actually are, but I hunted down some basic SSEdit tutorials and worked out how to go in and make dogs and horses male again. The good news is it's really easy--once you get into the editing stage all one needs to do is remove female tags wherever they show up and, in the case of horses, rename 'Mare' to 'Stallion'.

For those who haven't done this installation process, pay attention to how MNC compatibility content is installed--don't just throw the whole thing in and expect your mod manager to handle it. Read the instructions, go into the MNC compatibility archive and find the data folders for these two specifically and install only those.

Regarding Horny Creatures requirements--I don't use a single animation of theirs, so having it installed hasn't been a big deal. Animal Mansion has always been one of my favorite mods, so for me the sacrifice is worth it.

My LE games always ran into trouble with the Companions quest and I haven't made it that far in this version yet, so I'm just going to pray whatever the issue was there has been fixed. Does anyone know if it's better or worse to have the Companions questline started yet? I assume it's better not to have, though I could see the base game scripts that trigger when you first entire their building causing trouble--so maybe it'd be better to get that introduction quest out of the way?

As for gender dogs and gender horses they will make the horse and dogs female only if u are playing as a futa or male character and have aroused creatures setup for male/futa so if playinging as a female u won't need to edit them at all to be anost

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf
2 minutes ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

As for gender dogs and gender horses they will make the horse and dogs female only if u are playing as a futa or male character and have aroused creatures setup for male/futa so if playinging as a female u won't need to edit them at all to be anost

10 minutes ago, vladeemer said:

Also for the companions quest I have tested it multiple times and the issues with the le version have indeed been fixed but if using a wherewolf replacer u will need a patch I have made a patch for two total werewolves already as that is a amazing replacer in my oppion but if u use a different replacer u will need a make a patch manualy in xedit

Just now, LTD_LoneWolf said:

Also for the companions quest I have tested it multiple times and the issues with the le version have indeed been fixed but if using a wherewolf replacer u will need a patch I have made a patch for two total werewolves already as that is a amazing replacer in my oppion but if u use a different replacer u will need a make a patch manualy in xedit

If using a werewolf replacer without a patch u will end up with werewolf body and human head but the quest will still play out well the patxh is to fix the issue with werewolfs having human heads when using a replacer

6 minutes ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

If using a werewolf replacer without a patch u will end up with werewolf body and human head but the quest will still play out well the patxh is to fix the issue with werewolfs having human heads when using a replacer

As for horny creatures it acualy contains some werewolf and wearbear animation that have a chance to play during werewolf scenes in the mod and allow for pc werewolf weather male/futa or female to interact with other creatures and humans in werewolf form and also for werewolf on werewolf to work it also add in compatibility for interacting with dragons and hass much better animations for dragons than the default 2 animations for dragons

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf
9 hours ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

This was not the case, unfortunately. My game is entirely female MC-oriented with zero futa support, and it replaced almost every male version of said animal. Didn't use Vortex to install these due to how the compatibility patch is set up anyway, so they just did that on their own.

11 hours ago, vladeemer said:

This was not the case, unfortunately. My game is entirely female MC-oriented with zero futa support, and it replaced almost every male version of said animal. Didn't use Vortex to install these due to how the compatibility patch is set up anyway, so they just did that on their own.

I meant for the animal mansion mod itself but it adds both genders to leveled lists and half of each are male and halfnare female

12 hours ago, vladeemer said:

Also did u reference the install order and esp order txt I posted to the page for correct order in install order and esp order

On 7/31/2023 at 11:12 AM, LTD_LoneWolf said:

And also some pics to show what the bashed and merged patch handle in leveled lists

Due to having a waiting on my ram upgrade I didn't get to get the updated refs and pic for how the bashed patch was made yet I'll for sure be doing that later today

i crash when i enter the house. the reason is most likely thaena. when i cheat open the side door i can enter but as soon as i turn where she stands again ctd.

when i move backwards and tcl through the wall into the main room i ctd as soon as i turn towards her. really weird. but as soon as the game tries to load her it just freezes and crashes.

[  21]    BSDynamicTriShape(Name: `FemaleHeadNord`)
  [  59]    NiCamera(Name: `WorldRoot Camera`)
  [ 133]    NiCamera(Name: null)
  [ 155]    ShadowSceneNode(Name: `shadow scene node`)
}

this is from the crash log so something about her head?

Edited by dunkelelf1
On 8/7/2023 at 11:27 AM, dunkelelf1 said:

i crash when i enter the house. the reason is most likely thaena. when i cheat open the side door i can enter but as soon as i turn where she stands again ctd.

when i move backwards and tcl through the wall into the main room i ctd as soon as i turn towards her. really weird. but as soon as the game tries to load her it just freezes and crashes.

}

Are u on ae or se? 

On 8/10/2023 at 3:31 PM, LTD_LoneWolf said:

Are u on ae or se

On 8/7/2023 at 11:27 AM, dunkelelf1 said:

}

That was caused by me by mistake I uploaded the latest beta 2 with some of the facegen hidden by mistake that is now fixed with the latest upload sorry for inconvience

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf
On 8/16/2023 at 10:30 AM, Seweiwer said:

Sorry for the off-topic, but I've noticed your avatar LoneWolf. Is that Loona from within Skyrim or somewhere else?

Somewhere else I've been in the process of making a pc avatar that looks like it but won't show it till it's finished

Just now, LTD_LoneWolf said:

Somewhere else I've been in the process of making a pc avatar that looks like it but won't show it till it's finished

Also the current conversion works and is stable but the wolf quest has a few minor bugs I have been trying to fix and have made them work no matter what at the cost of the werewolves having human heads from animal mansion but will have werewolves heads if and only if u have completed proving honor but not become a werewolf but if u do become a werewolf u before quest three in the mod the npcs needed won't copy and will only copy vilkas,Farkas and kodlack but not skoor if completing the entire companions questline it will only copy farkus and vilkus and I am not able to get it to copy those others after that point becuase as the way the the game is u can't copy a deleted npc or reference so to fix the issue completely I would either have to cut that out or rerite that entire quest from scratch and all quests after it but I think the current fix I have is better as it let's u play the entire quest but if going past proving honor u will have the werewolf npcs have werewolf body's but have human heads not the best method for immersion but at least it still let's u play the entire mod that is the only bug I can't fix without redoing the entire mod from scratch and the resources need to do so just aremt there anymore so the mod is fixed minus that one bug I can intern build upon the mod from there and add more to it but redoing quest 3-9 is not worth the effort while expanding upon the mod

On 8/18/2023 at 4:56 PM, LTD_LoneWolf said:

Also the current conversion works and is stable but the wolf quest has a few minor bugs I have been trying to fix and have made them work no matter what at the cost of the werewolves having human heads from animal mansion but will have werewolves heads if and only if u have completed proving honor but not become a werewolf but if u do become a werewolf u before quest three in the mod the npcs needed won't copy and will only copy vilkas,Farkas and kodlack but not skoor if completing the entire companions questline it will only copy farkus and vilkus and I am not able to get it to copy those others after that point becuase as the way the the game is u can't copy a deleted npc or reference so to fix the issue completely I would either have to cut that out or rerite that entire quest from scratch and all quests after it but I think the current fix I have is better as it let's u play the entire quest but if going past proving honor u will have the werewolf npcs have werewolf body's but have human heads not the best method for immersion but at least it still let's u play the entire mod that is the only bug I can't fix without redoing the entire mod from scratch and the resources need to do so just aremt there anymore so the mod is fixed minus that one bug I can intern build upon the mod from there and add more to it but redoing quest 3-9 is not worth the effort while expanding upon the mod

Thanks for all your hard work on this mod!

If I understand the above correctly, we will get full werewolves in the Animal Mansion companion quest if we've completed Proving Honor and chosen not to be a werewolf? Totally fine by me as I wasn't going to be one anyway, just want to make sure I'm reading that correctly before I start it.