On 8/22/2023 at 10:51 AM, vladeemer said:

Thanks for all your hard work on this mod!

If I understand the above correctly, we will get full werewolves in the Animal Mansion companion quest if we've completed Proving Honor and chosen not to be a werewolf? Totally fine by me as I wasn't going to be one anyway, just want to make sure I'm reading that correctly before I start it.

Theres currently a bug if using a werewolf replacer I'm working on a patch for two at the moment

On 8/22/2023 at 10:51 AM, vladeemer said:

Thanks for all your hard work on this mod!

If I understand the above correctly, we will get full werewolves in the Animal Mansion companion quest if we've completed Proving Honor and chosen not to be a werewolf? Totally fine by me as I wasn't going to be one anyway, just want to make sure I'm reading that correctly before I start it.

No u can still do the full quest but I'm having issues getting the head meshes from two total werewolves to pick up the correct facegen so it ends up with human heads and werewolf body

Just now, LTD_LoneWolf said:

No u can still do the full quest but I'm having issues getting the head meshes from two total werewolves to pick up the correct facegen so it ends up with human heads and werewolf body

I fixed a lot tof the bugs related to the wolf party quest so it is now playable 

• 4 weeks later...

Love the mod and conversion to SSE, mod working great except for in 2 instances:

1- The falmer cave and getting the girl to follow you in (also depending on arousal levels for Animals you have set, I had some issues in that cave)

2- Skeever does nothing in quest #9 I might be missing an animations pack there, not sure

Other than that I wanted to ask about the other girl in the original mod, the one that joins the mansion later on first as a serving girl then participates, will she be included or not?

On 9/19/2023 at 6:49 AM, Toxicology1 said:

Hey Lonewolf the TWO - AM patch listed has requirements of skyfurry and yiffy age, is it possible to get a patch without these requirements? I appreciate all the work you are doing! keep it up.

The two am patch is only needed if using skyfurry because of how the mod touches those npcs

17 hours ago, slices9 said:

Love the mod and conversion to SSE, mod working great except for in 2 instances:

1- The falmer cave and getting the girl to follow you in (also depending on arousal levels for Animals you have set, I had some issues in that cave)

2- Skeever does nothing in quest #9 I might be missing an animations pack there, not sure

Other than that I wanted to ask about the other girl in the original mod, the one that joins the mansion later on first as a serving girl then participates, will she be included or not?

For the skeaver quest u need billys old animation packs 1.2 or a animation pack that has skeever group gangbang animations using 3p 4p and 5p

For the skeaver quest u need billys old animation packs 1.2 or a animation pack that has skeever group gangbang animations using 3p 4p and 5p

For falmer cave I can look further into it and as for the new npc I can see about adding her as a part of the mod I do believe she wasn't in animal mansion plus but in the original animal mansion I can see if I can pull the old animal manion resourses and see what I can do

For falmer cave I can look further into it and as for the new npc I can see about adding her as a part of the mod I do believe she wasn't in animal mansion plus but in the original animal mansion I can see if I can pull the old animal manion resourses and see what I can do

About adding her as a new quest npc but that will be awhile before I can do part

9 minutes ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

I went there again with a followers, they did not follow either, might be an AFT related issue, maybe something else

12 minutes ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

Didn't see it among the requirements, will add it on my end then

7 minutes ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

About adding her as a new quest npc but that will be awhile before I can do part

Take your time, it is fun when you have partners in play with you

9 minutes ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

Also some new quests in the future I'm thing about adding some qusts as a optional add-on that need demonic creatures for a more optional darker route I'm not sure yet though also thinking about adding a giant quest 

On 9/21/2023 at 10:46 AM, Toxicology1 said:

Heck even add draugr/falmr/reiklings

Honestly these three would be amazing. Plus there are a ton of animations available for them, and size-wise they could easily be incorporated into the Mansion's structure.

Also my girls tend to get railed by them constantly for some reason >.>

I am running AE 1.6.640 and from my extremely limited testing, it worked fine so far. I teleported to the location, went in, moved the quest slider to 1 (idk where to start the main quest from 0) and I was able to finish the "first" main quest, have fun with some "customers" and finish the first dog side quest without any issues.

From the disclaimer on the main page, is the mod "not supposed to wok" in general on 1.6.640, or does it break along the way?

Edit: And as some have said, the "Face Discoloration Fix" does work and removes the discolored faces from females (although I am running skyfurry and it does not work there, but the "bug" is way less distracting there anyways).

Edited by BigMammo
Extra info
On 10/2/2023 at 12:41 PM, BigMammo said:

I am running AE 1.6.640 and from my extremely limited testing, it worked fine so far. I teleported to the location, went in, moved the quest slider to 1 (idk where to start the main quest from 0) and I was able to finish the "first" main quest, have fun with some "customers" and finish the first dog side quest without any issues.

From the disclaimer on the main page, is the mod "not supposed to wok" in general on 1.6.640, or does it break along the way?

Edit: And as some have said, the "Face Discoloration Fix" does work and removes the discolored faces from females (although I am running skyfurry and it does not work there, but the "bug" is way less distracting there anyways).

For skyfurry u need my patch from my compatibility patches page and the am two total werewolves patch here if using two total werewolves also patch page below

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf

Also there are patches for a lot of other mods from loverslab for skyfurry there also as that page is where a lot of my compatility patches are due to how many patches there are it needed it's own page as there are over 70+ patchrs for armor mods and loverslab mids and some of my patches for nexus mods also along with my custom bodyslide presets

On 9/23/2023 at 5:07 PM, kuskies said:

Who's Jala? I see there's a quest with her involved but it doesn't seem to be implemented in quest line. Or am i missing something?

She's there as a resource for a later quest I'm working on to add demonic creatures integration

On 10/2/2023 at 12:41 PM, BigMammo said:

Also to answer the question on compatibility for AE I don't play on AE so I can't say it will work or won't as I have had mixed comments about it on ae where quest work or don't work so 50/50 it will or won't work. it will work 100% on se 1.5.97 but may not work properly on ae or may as I don't play on ae or 1.6.+ and won't play on ae/1.6.+ ever so if u are on ae and want support I can't help there as I don't use that version and hate Microsoft in general and play the old Bethesda version as mods I love will never be updated for 1.6.+ and so that is why I stay on se 1.5.97 

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf

I'm using AE and Sexlab P+. The sabre cat quest just doesn't trigger after you enter the cave, nothing happens. It could be solved by advancing stage with console. The farmer quest, is there any female falmer animation? because apparently i have not, so the quest get stuck at the end, nor there is any action between the npc and that shaman nor i can find the quest  id to change the stage. Also, why is horny creatures of Skyrim a requirement? It seems useless, and I personally would prefer to not have that mod installed. Hentai creatures as well it seems like it just taking space.

Edited by alfgui
On 10/16/2023 at 11:16 AM, alfgui said:

I'm using AE and Sexlab P+. The sabre cat quest just doesn't trigger after you enter the cave, nothing happens. It could be solved by advancing stage with console. The farmer quest, is there any female falmer animation? because apparently i have not, so the quest get stuck at the end, nor there is any action between the npc and that shaman nor i can find the quest  id to change the stage. Also, why is horny creatures of Skyrim a requirement? It seems useless, and I personally would prefer to not have that mod installed. Hentai creatures as well it seems like it just taking space.

since u are on ae i will not give support as i have stated before if on ae its on u to test and fix i do not give support for ae on this conversion

as i dont play ae and wont play ae anytime soon

sorry for that

Edited by LTD_LoneWolf