Thulas Posted January 17, 2014 Posted January 17, 2014 Definitely didn't realized that I barely was here in the last few days.
Thulas Posted January 18, 2014 Posted January 18, 2014 Isn't scared but probably rather intimitated already.
Myst42 Posted January 18, 2014 Posted January 18, 2014 I wonder, does he know how to get around skill level requirements in mods? they're so annoying...
Thulas Posted January 18, 2014 Posted January 18, 2014 Should clearify what he means; but it probably is possible.
Myst42 Posted January 18, 2014 Posted January 18, 2014 Should read my rant about how I was happily  playing a mod called "Undeath" and my face hit the wall when I learnt I need enchanting skill to 100 before being able to keep playing the damn thingÂ
Thulas Posted January 18, 2014 Posted January 18, 2014 Could simply try to use "player.setav enchantment 100", do what ever you need to procede and then set the value back to what he had before that.
Myst42 Posted January 18, 2014 Posted January 18, 2014 Gives hope to my noobness... I never knew that command... I knew the other one "advskill" but I didn't like it... Code can set skill level without messing level and then I can turn back to normal! Above person gets a like
Dyschromie Posted January 19, 2014 Posted January 19, 2014 Thinks the sausage should be huge to change something
Dyschromie Posted January 19, 2014 Posted January 19, 2014 Should taste south-west french cooking to really have a try with pork cooking and their sausages!
Rasta the Lion Posted January 19, 2014 Posted January 19, 2014 Does not bring the food here, does not make Rasta happy.
Dyschromie Posted January 19, 2014 Posted January 19, 2014 Thinks I should bring the food, didn't say please...
Dyschromie Posted January 19, 2014 Posted January 19, 2014 Thinks I should learn how to cook and is right...
Thulas Posted January 19, 2014 Posted January 19, 2014 Should try to cook Penne Arrabiata. Very easy to cook and yet rather tasty; if one doesn't has to eat it about three times a week.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.