Forgot your password?
By Guest, November 10, 2011 in Big Board of Fun
Pretends to have pitty.
he was blow my coverage
Needs a nice cleavage.
Needs a nice leathern whip
Ignores the fact that I already have one.
has a leather whip
Can taste the PVC when ever he wants.
Wants to use it.
Makes drinks.
Drinks what I made...
Makes many of these drinks.
Won't stop call for my drinks.
Soon will be out of water.
Will enjoy the last drinks so.
Should try to cook something.
Should teach me!
Thinks I could do too many things.
Can do many things.
Does a certain thing right now.
Looks interested by what I am doing...
Wants some secrets.
Will probably reveal some secrets.
Likes secrets.
Seems to have many other secrets
Can work hard to get to know a few of them.
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.