Jump to content

Say something interesting about the person above you - II


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

Seems to know that the catears are equipable, or else she wouldn't call them "gear".

 

:D

Funfact: I currently listen to following:

Posted

Looks for the catears more than for the armor. That is what I refered as gear, looks a combination of few I know. :D

Posted

A tempest flash is the same as a flash in the pan just on a larger scale..


Anyone can get burned if they don't handle the pan correctly..


-And throws grammer out the window-


NO.. NO! 


-THWAP THWAP-


HOT, BAD KITTY!


 


DAT MAH POT PIE! :ph34r:


 



Posted

Also was cought by a Chinese restaurant once; the news posted following after that:

"Colored lion with glorious mane hunted whole restaurant down"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...