Game keeps freezing

Alright, so I recently reinstalled Oblivion, as in, from scratch, went about installing my lovers mods and some other mods I have, but now, whenever I wait/sleep, the game freezes after a few seconds, and forces me to close it by signing out of my PC and back in again, I've narrowed it down, and it's one of my mods causing the game to freeze, because I disabled them all, and ran the game with no mods (aside from body replacer mods) active, and the game runs fine, what I'm guessing is that either my load order is wrong, I installed a mod wrong, or another mod is overriding another... any three of these could be the issue, I will keep experimenting and see if I can fix it, I'll post here again if the problem still persists, or if I have fixed the issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Would be nice if there was a version without OR.
If you read all the problem threads, so often OR is responsible for conflicts with Lovers, and turning it off fixed all problems.

And If I see it right there is still the "forced" screenshot function in OR. Why not a ini setting to turn it off  and on?
I want to be able to take screenshots with dialogs and menu. To show mod dialogs, console entries or tell people "With settings like this the health, magic and fatigue bar is this position.
With such a setting, the Health, Magic, and Fatigue bars are in that position.  I never understood why the screenshot function is in such a mod? And (almost) everything else can be switched on and off in the ini.

If you absolutely need OR for this crash fix, then better play with crashes. 

(My opinion, because I don't need any of the OR functions.  I once needed the OR Purge Function for a AI fix Mod... but then gave it up when I couldn't find a way to take screenshots quickly and easily. Yes, quick and easy, since dialogues are not displayed for long. )

2018 I ask for help
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/111635-oblivion-reloaded-vanilla-screenshot-function/

but without success.   I've given up hope.

I hope I'm not complaining here for no reason, because I've been looking at any OR updates and versions for at least 2 years.   But the last "Lovers OR conflict" was this year.