Hello, so I was thinking about it, and I have to ask this (probably it was asked already)

Right now I have a burnout with games, like I start it and 2-5 minutes after I enter my save I quit. Like every game I have installed.

So how do you guys&girls deal with burnout ?

21 minutes ago, Agramon32 said:

For myself, I add mods to do things I haven't done a thousand times. Change the Scenery, add quests, etc.

In addition to Sarathis' excellent suggestion to just get away from gaming for a while, try a different type or style of game.  If you're burned out on RPG games, look for a highly rated strategy, squad tactics, or survival game.  Don't overlook budget games, indie games, or ones that are a little older.  They can still be a lot of fun, even if the graphics are limited (Rimworld is a good example of that).  I get more enjoyment from a game with a lot of heart and a great vibe than I do from a slick, polished game that lacks character.

Edited by HexBolt8
9 hours ago, Agramon32 said:

Hello, so I was thinking about it, and I have to ask this (probably it was asked already)

Right now I have a burnout with games, like I start it and 2-5 minutes after I enter my save I quit. Like every game I have installed.

Start creating mods for the games you have a burnout with! You will get away from playing that game for a while and keep the modding community alive and the players happy at the same time. When you feel like it, go back to playing, enjoying mods created by others in the time of your absence. It's a win - win situation. :D

I simply avoid video games and do something else. Modding it just ends with "cool, it works" and quit. That would be forcing myself to enjoy something, or desperately trying to like it. I will give it another chance instead of completely avoiding games only if:

1. There's a video game that looks like 10/10 for me and I really want to try it out

2. I'm not completely burned out and I see a massive overhaul that looks cool